Bobby Lee's Testanate50 Log

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Okay, I decided to take a ride on the darkside here. Its my first cycle. I've done my homework thru reading and asking around on a few forums.

I'm doing this because I spent a LONG time being a tall skinny guy, finally my body matured at 25 and I started to put on some size. Then I got hitched put on the "married weight" then I got divorced three years later. Injured my knee pretty badly three summers ago and am finally 100% again. I have some really aggressive goals so thus I kinda wanted to get a head start. I'm a firm believer in jumping in all the way if you're gonna do something.

i'm gonna run a 4 week cycle since i'm a virgin to the experience and this was the advice I was given.
Testanate50 (Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex Magnum all-in-one)

ONE pill though, I am not taking 2 of these a day. ..lol

this will be a gathering of random thoughts workout logs, mood, etc. .. i'll even throw pics on here from time to time. I'll also let you know what supps i'm taking with it as I do

Feel free to chime in with comments, complaints, suggestions etc. As someone told me, nobodys first cycle is perfect so i'm gonna give it a go.

My stats.

29 Years old.
6'6 238LBS
Body Fat % 18.8

I'm gonna dose like this

monday-restore
tues-test
wed-test
thurs-restore
fri-test
sat-test
sun-restore

Workout Schedule:
By Light Jog there is a lake I make a clean lap around nearby. Its 3.8 Miles long.

Monday: BJJ, Light Jog
Tuesday: Chest, Tri, Abs
Wednesday: Back/Bi/Shoulders Light Jog
Thursday: Muay Thai or boxing,
Friday: Legs, HIIT
Saturday: Overall workout. Light Jog
Sunday: Off

Post Cycle Therapy
Perfect Cycle.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I ran a four-week'er of this stuff a while back. It's good stuff! Make sure you avoid very salty foods as much as possible...it bloated me out pretty good.

Welcome to AM and I'll be keeping track of you're progress!

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Day One

Went ok. almost pussed out though. ..lol

Dosed at about 3:15 which was right after work, was at the gym at roughly 4PM

Felt kinda lightheaded and a bit euphoric for about 30 minutes

Lifts went actually really well, I dunno if it was in my head or if I was really feeling something because my first few sets were easy, scarily so actually. Anyhow got through a smooth workout, hit the bike for about 10 to break up the acids and all that jazz. hit the hot tub, headed home.

was hungry as HELL tonight though. downed tons of water and ate tuna to try and quiet my appetite after dinner. i'll pro'ally pay for drinking such a massive amount of water come middle of the night. ..lol

anyhow. off to bed. the alarm will be callin me in about 7 hours.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I will voice my opinion, although its unwanted and say that this is a bad decision for your first cycle. Its a mix of methylated compounds, none of which you've ever taken before. A golden rule is to take each compound on its own before you start stacking them. I think this was also a poor choice in which compound you should take. You should be taking something to help you cut off some fat and tone up. You want to be building bulk from bulk. Just trying to give you some constructive criticism.
I agree (and I think that I may have mentioned this to him by way of PM in another forum). The thing is that he's gonna do what he's gonna do and at least he's done his research (IE deciding on a short-run pulse to try it out).

When i ran this stuff I did indeed build a TON of bulk (more so than I wanted, so I ended my pulse early and finished 'er off with Epistane). But I'm curious what this stuff will do while dieting and adding all that cardio. It may end up giving him some lean bulk which is exactly what his goals are.

Bobby Lee, you'll find that this forum has very few 'flamers' and everyone will try to help you out as much as possible (as long as you show that you've researched and are making educated decisions).

Oh...and you do indeed need to POUND the water. This stuff REALLY dehydrated me.

Keep it going and listen to your body...

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
I will voice my opinion, although its unwanted and say that this is a bad decision for your first cycle. Its a mix of methylated compounds, none of which you've ever taken before. A golden rule is to take each compound on its own before you start stacking them. I think this was also a poor choice in which compound you should take. You should be taking something to help you cut off some fat and tone up. You want to be building bulk from bulk. Just trying to give you some constructive criticism.

No comment is ever unwanted in my book. I'm glad you commented man. i'll definetly be doing more cutting on the next cycle I'm determined to get down to that 10-12% body fat range by years end. I just had to dive in on this one.

On to the day

Day Two

Woke up hard this morning, for some reason getting out of bed was a drag and I was sore as shyt.

Ate breakfast, turkey bacon, wheat toast and three eggs yolks removed, glass of OJ.

took the vitamins, fish oil capsules and fat burner.

Dosed around 3:15 again. Felt a bid overheated during my workout and struggled a bit during the last few sets with keeping form correct, but I did lift pretty heavy. Didn't bother doing cardio at the gym.

Had some back spasms for a bit after the workout which is a lil unusual. drank a LOT of water today, didn't feel too bloated which is good.

Was hungry as hell again all day. kept bananas and tuna packets handy at work which ended up being a good idea as I ran right thru em all.

Mood was really iffy today, I wanted to punch quite a few people at best buy, even more than usual.

Anyhow, i'mma go hit the bike for 20, real low key, just wanna get a last sweat in before bed.

took some before pics today, i'll post em this weekend.

:bb2:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Before and after pics would be pretty cool. It took me about a week and a half before my mood stabilized with this stuff...I was getting pretty nasty headaches at first too.

And don't worry about Best Buy...I always want to punch EVERYONE in that friggin' place!

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Day Five

Damn storms knocked the power out in my neighborhood wednesday night. GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Yesterday my lifts went really well, and I wasn't gassing at all during boxing which was kinda cool. I've got a serious alpha male complex going on at the moment though. I've caught myself staring big guys like myself down, which is a bit unusual for me. Hormones are raging, haven't been like this out of control since high school I don't think. Arms are starting to puff a bit, shoulders as well. I'mma rig this damn camera up tonight and get some pics online.

Appetite is kinda down though, its been a struggle to force
3K calories down and do it cleanly.

Hopefully my temper cools off soon cuz I like everything i'm experiencing about this so far except that silver back gorilla mindstate.

I'll be back!:bruce3:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I think it'd be interesting for you to cut carbs while on this cycle. Maybe keep your calories up but try to cut carbs to lose some BF. Glad it's going well!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this also. I have the same goal to loose 5% bodyfat in the nest 4-5 months. I think its' very attainable while on AAS, and while additionally gaining strength + mass.

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Day Eight

Added X-Lean to my regimen today.

Feel pretty good, just got back from the gym, did a TON of inverted ab crunches with NO problem which was very nice. Lifted pretty light tonight as i'm pretty beat up. Arms are starting to get real solid and gains appear to be pretty dry so far no real bloating. My chest is starting to expand and round out.

I thought not drinking and partying might bother me more than it has

Temper is leveling out, i'm not as edgy although I still feel like the king of the jungle. My waist is coming in slightly too which is the whole goal of what i'm trying here.

I might let myself have ONE cheat day saturday because I really wanna enjoy UFC 74. Go Randy!!!

I'm gonna go roll around on the mat for a bit tonight with some submission wrestling. I'll be back later

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i haven't done research on pulsing cycles yet....but is that enough for PCT? i mean restore on off days and liver support for PCT? seems a bit light, but like i said may be OK for pulsing........educate me

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stacking methyls like these PHs is not that bad of an idea. I've stacked all types of PHs. sometimes more than three for the hell of it. I haven't experienced any liver problems and yes I do get bloodwork done. If you start having jaundice symptoms obviously discontinue use -your liver can't handle it. Get some milk thistle. And is (restore) ? your day which you don't take the product? Is this a pulsing method to allow the liver to "catch up" ?
He'll be fine.
if you cut carbs up protein and healthy fats.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Stacking methyls like these PHs is not that bad of an idea. I've stacked all types of PHs. sometimes more than three for the hell of it. I haven't experienced any liver problems and yes I do get bloodwork done. If you start having jaundice symptoms obviously discontinue use -your liver can't handle it. Get some milk thistle. And is (restore) ? your day which you don't take the product? Is this a pulsing method to allow the liver to "catch up" ?
He'll be fine.
if you cut carbs up protein and healthy fats.
so it's simply a liver issue? if so back to my other part of the question (is that enought for PCT) running Methlys like that with no serm? don't seem wise.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always run a serm.
Usually Nolva/Clomid.

I always run both.

Arimidex for AI.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no not for a pulse... but how long are you pulsing and what are you pulsing?
I guess PCT for pulse method has already been discussed a bunch of times so me arguing whether or not you get shutdown on something being pulsed like testanate 50 or m1t is futile.

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
what can I do for a stim.

the x lean makes me drowsy as hell.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
what can I do for a stim.

the x lean makes me drowsy as hell.
RPM is good and I hear that X-Force (from IBE) is pretty good as well. I'm not sure it's the X Lean making you drowsy though....it doesn't effect me one way or the other.

I'll bet it's the Superdrol in the T-50 that's gettin' ya. Try to increase your carbs a bit (especially before taking your T-50...eat a peanut butter sandwich or something before you dose)

If that doesn't work drop your pulse down from four days per week to three (mon, wed, and fri)

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Day Thirteen

Strength is definetly way up. I was easily carrying and supporting my partners during JJ yesterday. The X-Lean is a good add I believe. The Lethargic feeling is gone, Chest has rounded out, arms are noticably bigger as i've been told by a few different people, triceps are defining. Legs are getting bigger which is funny since i've always had the chicken leg thing. I need recommendations for good quad and hammy workouts tho.

I'm considering upping my dosage for the final two weeks of the cycle just to mix it up a bit and finish STRONG, not sure how dangerous that is.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I need recommendations for good quad and hammy workouts tho.
SQUATS :squat: SQUATS:squat: and more SQUATS....have a bad case of the "chicken legs too, squats are helping out tremendously in this area.....never liked doing them until it was recommended to me.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I don't think you should up the dosage unless you plan on ordering a SERM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day Thirteen

Strength is definetly way up. I was easily carrying and supporting my partners during JJ yesterday. The X-Lean is a good add I believe. The Lethargic feeling is gone, Chest has rounded out, arms are noticably bigger as i've been told by a few different people, triceps are defining. Legs are getting bigger which is funny since i've always had the chicken leg thing. I need recommendations for good quad and hammy workouts tho.

I'm considering upping my dosage for the final two weeks of the cycle just to mix it up a bit and finish STRONG, not sure how dangerous that is.

I sure as heck wouldn't with this. If you want to finish up strong, order some pheraplex or superdrol and just add 10mg of one or the other. I wouldn't take two of these :p

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I sure as heck wouldn't with this. If you want to finish up strong, order some pheraplex or superdrol and just add 10mg of one or the other. I wouldn't take two of these :p
agree'd

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
My gains have been really dry so I think i'll stick to what i've been doing so I don't mess that up. Thanks guys

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Day Sixteen

My gains have been really dry, finally stepped on a scale today i'm up 8 LBs and my diet has been spot on. Been a bit sore the last few days and today i've been having crazy back spasms. Week three of a four week cycle. I'm gonna finally put up some before and after pics here within the next day or two. Libido has slowed a bit and i've been kinda lethargic the last couple of days, feelin very eh. ..Appetite is O.C so getting my 3500 Calories in hasn't been an issue. Lifting has been pretty good to me, I haven't been so much training for bulk as I have been for lean muscle and I haven't been disappointed. If this stuff wasn't considered so toxic i'd try it on a non-pulse for my next bulking phase.

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
1 More day to go on the cycle

Man this has been a ride. I'm up to 250LBS. Solid gains, back pumps were an issue last week but they have gone done a lot since i added Taurine to my regimen. Lost an inch on the waist Ya'll might have helped create a monster as I want to add a little more lean muscle mass so I may do a run of Epi once the body regulates itself so i'll be doin some research and plotting. My goal is to be beachbodied by April.

I'll be back after Ju Jits tonight

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Yeah i'm down to about 17.8 I believe.
The gains started to get wet for a while and I got a tad bloated because I wasn't as good about my sodium intake as I should have been. All in all, I pro'ally shouldn't have used this as my FIRST cycle but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.

punkbillyidol

punkbillyidol

Awards

show some pics of before and after like ya said!

Testanate50 is being delievered today but I am waiting 'bout another week or 2. I am training BJJ(Pedro Sauer affiliate) and Muay Thai and am hoping for a good gain from this.

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
Post Cycle went pretty well. No shutdown to report.

Lidido was mild for about a week then ramped right back up.

Lethargy was a BIG problem though, I went through the worst 2 week period of "I don't feel like doin shyt " ever after the last dose of test50. I didn't even wanna go to the gym or anything. Bleh

Definetly wish I had held tighter to cutting sodium out than I did because the last week of the pulse my gains seemed pretty wet and I felt bloated. I was warned about my salt intake.

I will be posting pics for sure of before and after from this cycle. I know I keep sayin that but I got you shortly

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Post Cycle went pretty well. No shutdown to report.

Lidido was mild for about a week then ramped right back up.

Lethargy was a BIG problem though, I went through the worst 2 week period of "I don't feel like doin shyt " ever after the last dose of test50. I didn't even wanna go to the gym or anything. Bleh

Definetly wish I had held tighter to cutting sodium out than I did because the last week of the pulse my gains seemed pretty wet and I felt bloated. I was warned about my salt intake.

I will be posting pics for sure of before and after from this cycle. I know I keep sayin that but I got you shortly
I had some nasty bloat for about a week or so after my T50 pulse...go to the store and get some midol (mydol??) or whatever girls take for PMS. Take it as directed and you'll get rid of all that extra water that you're holding.

punkbillyidol

punkbillyidol

Awards
hmmm

I am going to start mine in 2 weeks. Just making sure I have everything I need before hand. Would there be a problem with soy protein?

punkbillyidol

punkbillyidol

Awards

why?I found nothing else that says .....that

B

Bobby Lee

Awards
From what i've read up on comparing the two, unless you were vegetarian or Lactose intolerant Whey is gonna offer you more as a supplement, but i've never tried soy so i'm not one to knock something I haven't had personally.

Also I dunno if ur prone to back pumps but gets some taurine just in case man.

punkbillyidol

punkbillyidol

Awards
i've only recently seen soy protein had no chol.,low sodium and no sugar. All more beneficial as far as i'm concerned.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've only recently seen soy protein had no chol.,low sodium and no sugar. All more beneficial as far as i'm concerned.
theres some questions about isoflavones and estrogen levels rising, but I can't recall any studies offhand that show what volume of soy is necessary to cause issues in men.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soy Intake and Other Lifestyle Determinants of Serum Estrogen Levels among Postmenopausal Chinese Women in Singapore1
Anna H. Wu2, Frank Z. Stanczyk, Adeline Seow, Hin-Peng Lee and Mimi C. Yu
Departments of Preventive Medicine [A. H. W., M. C. Y.] and Obstetrics and Gynecology [F. Z. S.], University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, and Department of Community, Occupational and Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119074 [A. S., H-P. L.]

Endogenous estrogen levels are strongly associated with breast cancer risk, but its determinants are not well understood. We conducted a cross-sectional study of 144 healthy postmenopausal women, participants in a population-based prospective investigation of diet and cancer risk among Chinese in Singapore. The relationships between plasma levels of estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and androstenedione and dietary intake of soy and other food groups were investigated. Data on diet and other lifestyle factors were obtained from a structured questionnaire with a validated dietary component that was administered in-person to all participants. Few dietary factors emerged as determinants of plasma estrogen levels in this population. An exception was soy, which was significantly associated with plasma E1 levels. Specifically, E1 levels were 15% lower among individuals in the highest quartile of soy protein intake compared with those in the lower three quartiles of intake (P = 0.047). E1 levels did not differ between individuals in the lower three quartiles of soy protein intake. Similar patterns of differences in E1 levels emerged in analyses by intake of isoflavones and total soy products. These findings on soy were independent of the four nondietary factors (see below) that significantly influenced estrogen levels. Both E1 and E2 levels increased with high body mass index [BMI (weight/height2)]; the respective levels were 41% (two-sided P = 0.02) and 17% higher (P = 0.34) among women in the highest BMI category (BMI 24) compared with those in the lowest category (BMI < 20). After adjustment for BMI and age, women with a late age at menarche (age 17 years or older) showed significantly lower E1 (30% lower; P = 0.02) and E2 levels (24% lower; P = 0.02) compared with women with earlier age at menarche (before age 17 years) and who were nulliparous or had a late age at first live birth (after age 31 years). Current smokers showed significantly higher E2 levels (28%) than nonsmokers (P = 0.04). These findings are discussed in relation to the recent doubling of breast cancer incidence among Chinese women in Singapore.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so in that study, taking wads and wads of soy in reduced estrogen.

still looking

BrentH560

BrentH560

Awards
bobby what support supps did you take while on cycle.. whats your post cycle look like?