Take Two....

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Alright Gentlemen.....

400mg 1,4-diol/day for however long its gonna last (4-5 weeks I think)

and thats it.

and lots and lots of fuzu :D:D

LG. :cool:

5'9'', 155.....thats all y'alls need to know ;)

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Good luck LG. Eat like a horse bro, thats most important in any cycle.....

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Good luck LG. Eat like a horse bro, thats most important in any cycle.....
With Wardogs protein squares...thats not gonna be a problem :D:D

G

gettin'old

Awards
****, here goes the newbie again: what is fuzu?? :(

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gettin'old
****, here goes the newbie again: what is fuzu?? :(
Fuzu is a product made by Syntrax.....

It contains 450mg/cap of whats called Furostanolic Saponins...

what it does is boost your natural Testosterone production and increase your appetite....

good for post cycle after a  PH cycle where little (if any) estrogen is produced.

I am the man to ask.....so ask away :D

LG.:cool:

G

gettin'old

Awards
Kick-Ass on the "ask away" part!!

Um.. my proposed starter cycle will be NOR with some 4AD. My understanding, however, is that the NOR does give rise to some estrogen production (choosing NOR b/c paranoid as **** of losing my hair even though I'm 33 and have a major head of hair and no family history of mpb on my mother's side).

Given this choice, would this fuzu still be a good product to use or would zma be best?? I'm a little confused as to the "best" post-cycle regimen.

From what I gathered, zma and BIG FOOD, and laying off the volume of lifing are the generally recommended protocols.

Thanks again.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Well sir....

19-nor does not convert into estrogen...it converts into Progesterone but not that much....

I use Fuzu and ZMA for post cycle....

to cover all bases that is...

S

shady

Awards
couldn't stay away huh. might as well make another brew.:D

K

Kay

Awards
why dont you get a homebrew and put it in your locker in the swimming pool or something. Thats what i do when my parents come down to visit me, all my supplements go in my gym locker and stay there till they leave.
Its a little bit of an hassle, but still, its totally worth it...

G

gettin'old

Awards
Along those lines, heh, heh, I'm trying to figure out how to pull this off without my wife noticing. I don't think she'd go for it. This is going to be tricky!

K

Kay

Awards
Along those lines, heh, heh, I'm trying to figure out how to pull this off without my wife noticing. I don't think she'd go for it. This is going to be tricky!
just say its one of those spot reduction in fat things :D:D:D like cutting gel or something

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by shady
couldn't stay away huh. might as well make another brew.:D

Exactly bro :D:D:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 6 caps of Fuzu/day and 400mg/1,4-diol/day....and liver tabs ;) (12-16/day)...and thats it....

I'll see if I can make myself a 1-test or 4-AD brew (priority is 1-Test.)

N

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by Lifeguard
I am taking 6 caps of Fuzu/day and 400mg/1,4-diol/day....and liver tabs ;) (12-16/day)...and thats it....

I'll see if I can make myself a 1-test or 4-AD brew (priority is 1-Test.)

Glad to see your back in action bro.

Dio did a 8 week cycle using boldione and novla. He had decent results. Interesting to see how 1,4-diol matches up in half the time. Keep us updated.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm gonna go to the gym tonight...even though I'm still a little sick.....Lift, and see how much I weigh...

Legz tonight....It'll be all good

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I decided to put off training until this morning....

I was doin' ass-to-grass squats and my breathing was all jacked up because of this cold :mad: :mad:....and could only get in about 7 sets of squats (GVT style is supposed to be 10 sets)

Anyway....my weight dry as a bone is about 154...

Dammit I cant wait 'till I get my 4-AD.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks good LG, keep pumpin' bro, I know that GVT is a b*tch!! My first leg day I only got 7 sets in, just did one last night though and got ten, starting to hurt though :D

With some 4-AD you should see great gains I'd think.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
oh my...i feel you guys on the leg day when doing gvt. about 4 days back, i did squats and leg press. I was absolutly nauseus. i had drop the weight some on the presses (on set 6: from 400 to 380 to 365) but kept 155 on all 10 sets/10 reps @ 4-0-2 for the squats. you guys are absolutly right on the level of insanity for legs day (i might have to chicken out on the gvt for legs...:rolleyes: while doing it for the other parts) back day (i chose partial deads and chins) is pretty damn tough too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
:confused: Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "partial" deadlift (I'm assuming you are talking about bent-leg deads)?

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
:confused: Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "partial" deadlift (I'm assuming you are talking about bent-leg deads)?

ManBeast
nah, partials are deadlifts from just below your kneecaps (or wherever you want your low point to be) instead of from the ground. ive done this on back days, to take out the lower half of the body as much as possible while still getting the benefits for the entire back. you can do this from a power rack. (also, you can use more weight then more deads (bent and of course stiff).

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh, gotcha! I might have to do these instead when situations dictate that leg and back day be too damn close together. Thanks again!

ManBeast

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
C'mon guys...this is MY cycle thread ;)

not a "Proper Exercise Techniques" thread :p

heheh

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Aren't they rack pulls?
apologies LG...but one more post, irrelevent to your thread :eek:
i dont think rack pulls and the exercise i desribed as partial deadlifts are the same thing. Rack pulls (or what i know as a military press but moving the weights against a rack) is an exercise for your delts by taking the barbell off the pegs, pressing it overhead, keeping it against the rack both up and down (which elimates cheating while doing military presses and keeps you in a straight line. The partial deads is literally a deadlift but stopping at just above the kneecaps or at it. (so your ROM is maybe 50-65% of a full lift) i suppose you can do it over anything that you can rest or touch the barbell before the plates actually touch the ground but inside a rack, you can set it anywhere thats most comfortable. Hey, maybe we are thinking about the same exercise but not the same terminology but in any case....its a good one for your back baby!! (again, sorry LG) ;)

W

weissmuller

Awards
Hey Lifeguard looks like a nice simple cycle.

I just have on dumb question(since I didn't see it mentioned) is this oral caps or is it a transdermal?  I was assuming caps but you know what happens when you assume.

Any way good luck with it, and hope you make some mad gains.

B

Boarder1

Awards

With Wardogs protein squares...thats not gonna be a problem :D:D

I am still impressed with that recipe. The squares have become a standard 2 trays a week = ).. My wife even likes them!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by weissmuller
Hey Lifeguard looks like a nice simple cycle.

I just have on dumb question(since I didn't see it mentioned) is this oral caps or is it a transdermal?  I was assuming caps but you know what happens when you assume.

Any way good luck with it, and hope you make some mad gains.
Oral is the way to go with any kind of 1,4-andro... because of its unusually high oral bio-availability you absorb about 40-45% of the compound and then your body converts about 17-19% into Boldenone...with transdermal you get about 40-45% so you could actually go either way :) .

And as soon as I get my 4-AD going...let the gains (really) begin....

UPDATE: I'm up to 158, getting leaner, strengths are up, my joints feel like they've been lubed up with grease, my pumps are beginning to get insane, stretch marks are expanding ( :( ) and my vascularity is beginning to show more (especially in my back and shoulders)....man....1,4-andro is the shiznit :D ....cant wait till I get my 4-AD in my system.

The 4-AD is Transdermal (brew it myself ;) ) and is going to be @ around 500mg/day.

PS Weissmuller ...I love your avatar

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

Oral is the way to go with any kind of 1,4-andro... because of its unusually high oral bio-availability you absorb about 40-45% of the compound and then your body converts about 17-19% into Boldenone...with transdermal you get about 40-45% so you could actually go either way :) .

And as soon as I get my 4-AD going...let the gains (really) begin....

UPDATE: I'm up to 158, getting leaner, strengths are up, my joints feel like they've been lubed up with grease, my pumps are beginning to get insane, stretch marks are expanding ( :( ) and my vascularity is beginning to show more (especially in my back and shoulders)....man....1,4-andro is the shiznit :D ....cant wait till I get my 4-AD in my system.

The 4-AD is Transdermal (brew it myself ;) ) and is going to be @ around 500mg/day.

PS Weissmuller ...I love your avatar
Go Bean Pole!

W

weissmuller

Awards
Originally posted by Lifeguard

Oral is the way to go...
...The 4-AD is Transdermal (brew it myself ;) ) and is going to be @ around 500mg/day.
Sounds decent and your gains seem to be going well.   Good luck with and the rest of it, hope the end results are just as good as the preliminaries.  Thanks for the comment on the avatar, it was b*tch to make but turned out close to what I wanted.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Alright Gentlemen...

The 4-AD has arrived, I have put 12g into solution (crystal clear :D ) and have applied 150mg...

I plan to run the 4-AD at 300mg/day for 3-4 days and then up it, if I see no sides, to 400mg/day and then to 450-500mg/day if I dont have too much bloat or other effects.

The concentration is 50mg/ml

I will run this for the next 3 weeks or so.

M

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Good luck brother(just saw this thread now.)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha! bean pole! That's from a book series that I read a long time ago. It was a trilogy if I remember right, and the "bad guys" had these awesome Tripod-like machines for transport. Damn that brings back memories. LOL, best of luck on this one LG, get HUGE!!! :D

ManBeast

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
r u running the 1,4 dione or diol?
Read the thread homie ;)

diol ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Alright...I'm up to 163...getting leaner (more visible striations in the triceps), and I am going to up my 4-AD to 500mg/day (from 300)....and we'll see how ot goes from there.

G

garyrabbit

Awards
Hey bro lokking good there LG!! Glad to hear of the gains bro, keep us updated.
Peace

T

txwakeskater

Awards
Keep it up bro, Your winning the race as of now.

Im waiting for the boys too get back then im gonna hit it hard and pass ya. Keep it up bro and we are gonna make wardog look like a fool. :p

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
**UPDATE**

-Out of 1,4-andro :(

-Still have 4-AD brew, and will continue to use it (at 600mg/day) until I run out...should be another 4-6 days...after that ends my total cycle length will be a hair over 6 weeks

-Weight is up to 164 and I am increasing my cals (up about 400-500 more/day) up to a total of about 34-3500/day

-Post Cycle....if I must, then I must...I might go out and buy a bottle of 6-OXO (at my regular supp store it is about 37.99)....but I have no testicular shrinkage at all (thanks to my on-cycle employment of Fuzu at 4 capsules/day)

Thats all for now..

T

txwakeskater

Awards
good job bro.Shoot for 170 bro !! best of luck my fellow bean pole ! :p

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Well...I decided to stop the 4-AD today because I start school tomorrow and I dont wanna have the DMSO smell/breath going on...you guys know how it is ;)....I'll just continue my fuzu till the end of this week (cuz it will be gone after that)...I'm gonna hold off on the 6-oxo unless I experience symptoms of lowered Test output (i.e. no motivation to lift, lower than normal sex drive, slight depression, etc)...The fuzu I believe will take care of this problem and if not, t then I will grab some 6-OXO.

M

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Why take the risk? Why not just get the oxo?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
Why take the risk? Why not just get the oxo?
cuz I have to buy books ;)

G

gettin'old

Awards
LG, what are you talking about when you say: you don't want to have the " DMSO smell/breath going on..."

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gettin'old
LG, what are you talking about when you say: you don't want to have the " DMSO smell/breath going on..."
because when the DMSO gets into your bloodstream, a portion of it gets into your salivary glands (I think) and you get a kind of garlic breath, its an interesting experience...

and if course when you have the DMSO on your skin...it smells like DMSO :( ...and the ladies don't like the DMSO smell, and anyways the beginning of school just happened to coincide with the end of my cycle.

now if you'll excuse me...I'm off to go buy books.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You won't get garlic smelling breath unless you went over 10% DMSO.. (So I would not have stopped).. The smell from the Gel is the oleic acid. It is the one that smells.. You can mask it with scented oils.... But next time.. Hey what recipe did you use???? Talk to ya..

G

gettin'old

Awards
This is the first I've heard of this. So, let me see if I have this straight. If someone takes noraderm or 4aderm, will they stink? Can you mask it with simple cologne?

By the way, what is the status of the products being pulled by avant labs?

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No you don't have to worry about DMSO related sides with any avant product. They don't contain DMSO.. So don't worry... Your will smell very lemony from the d-liminene.. Talk to ya...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Hey what recipe did you use????
40% Iso

30% IPM

9% OA

9% PG

12% DMSO

Its basically the 40/30/10/10/10 with a slight tweak in the DMSO concentration