First bad cycle day

AlexParty

Ok guys well I am cycling with t-1 pro. I sprayed in the morning, ate a huge clean meal then went to the workout for my GVT. I was going the first 10 sets of chest and I was ok, finished on an average of 8 reps. It was tuff because I didn't train for a month due to an operation so I felt a little noobie. My stomach started to hurt bad, I know it was because I ate a lot. I have not eaten like that since I stopped trainig for a month. I guess it's a tuff day since I am coming back into it and being out of it for almost 4.5 weeks. I was wondering if it is ok to have a first bad day, I could finish my workout, I speeded home to the bathroom :eek: , I'm ok now but will do my legs tommorow. Anyone else have a first bomb cycle day??

AlexParty

Oh I wanted to add i know I can't expect to be like I have 4 weeks ago, but I'm sure I can catch up in a week can't I?

theSCHICK

Awards
Personally, I would have trained for another month to get back into it before I started the cycle.

You will want to push yourself really hard during your cycle, and your body just might not be up to the task after taking a month off. I took a month off recently, and it took me over a month to get back to where I was....hopefully you'll have better luck.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
the anabolicity of the 1-test 4ad should accelerate the rebound but you already would have made really quick gains when you first came back so I to would have waited

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
buut yes you should be back to were you were fairly quickly

phil216

Awards
  • Established
You shpould have waited until you got back to where you were prior to the break to start a cycle.