GR's Super Test + Anadrol Cycle

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just pinned 300mg Test Enan and 300mg Test Undecaonate(spelling?) and Took 150mg of Anadrol. I space it out evenly over the day. Morning/Pre-W/Bedtime.

Weeks 1-10
600mg Super Test

Weeks 1-6
150mg Anadrol

Goals : 230-240 Pounds 10% bf (not sure if I will reach this goal with this cycle?)

Also trying to see if I can rep 415 for 4 (which is my current max)

Ancillaries:
BP Support
Liver Support
Clomid/Nolvadex or Arimidex for gyno.
Not gonna use HCG during this cycle.... Maybe I should though...

Have a good day! :FUfinger:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nasty bro...good to see ya back:thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Update/Evening/PostWO :

Left delt is a little sore tonight due to my single hand aspiration fiasco. I made it wiggle around too long. It felt as if I had increased blood pressure already. I will be taking BP readings from here on out. Today I felt a funny feeling (lol?) a few hours after I took the anadrol. Obviously it hasn't kicked in yet perhaps it's just placebo. I am really excited to see how fast I blow up on these doses. Worked Legs today.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Update :

I got a red spot on my delt where I jammed it. Actually it's slightly above it but it's not feverish just sore as hell. I'm not worried about it. It's most likely the Ethyl Oleate in it causing irritation. I've got a slight case of the anabolic flu as well. I get that everytime I cycle so it's of no concern to me. I'm still waiting for the anadrol to really hit me.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
:wave: Where you been?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've Just been taking some time off SS.

Update : My left shoulder is horribly sore and in pain and red. Which sucks. I am not sure if I want to do the next injection and take the chance of messing up my right shoulder as well. I think perhaps it may be a fluke but maybe not. I am still not sure as to whether to continue injecting or not. The anadrol is starting to kick in as I can feel it. My left shoulder is slightly red from the injection but it's above the injection site. Perhaps a bad reaction to the EO??? Anyone have a clue?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Update :

The pain and soreness in my left arm is subsiding. I injected 1 CC into my pec with zero pain irritation or soreness. It went in smooth. I am still perplexed as to what went wrong with my first injection. I don't think I'll be hitting my delts anymore as i find it hard to pin there without moving the needle around. I'll do Pecs/Traps/Lats/VG/Glutes but not delts. I still want to pin my right shoulder to balance things out but I don't want to be out of commission for 5 days afterwards. I got in a good solid workout yesterday working bis and tris, I still had some soreness in my shoulder so i didn't do my normal split. I definitely feel the anadrol giving me a nice puffy warm swole feeling. Weight 217

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i always pinned delts half dose in one and half in the other so they are balanced.

the pain in the pecs will be there later im sure, just watch. Anytime you use high concentration gear its gonna be rough.

Why dont you pin quads? scared? ...ill refrain from the pu55y comment until i get an answer.

150mg of drol for 6 weeks huh? I hope you can handle it, its rough stuff and youll probably feel like ****. good luck with this cycle.

Also are you going to take the ai and serm throughout or are you just going to wait for symptoms to show up?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always pinned delts half dose in one and half in the other so they are balanced.

the pain in the pecs will be there later im sure, just watch. Anytime you use high concentration gear its gonna be rough.

Why dont you pin quads? scared? ...ill refrain from the pu55y comment until i get an answer.

150mg of drol for 6 weeks huh? I hope you can handle it, its rough stuff and youll probably feel like ****. good luck with this cycle.

Also are you going to take the ai and serm throughout or are you just going to wait for symptoms to show up?

lol. I'll be waiting for symptoms to show up before I use the AI or serm. I'll pin quads. I thought I had that in there as well. I am not afraid to pin quads lol. And I've got plenty of milk thistle. You know how I am with my orals.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. I'll be waiting for symptoms to show up before I use the AI or serm. I'll pin quads. I thought I had that in there as well. I am not afraid to pin quads lol. And I've got plenty of milk thistle. You know how I am with my orals.
ok, well keep us updated on those Abombs!!! Should be s!ck

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Update :

Holy ****! I am seeing some noticeable strength increases from the drol. I was curling 135 for 6 now it's an easy 8. On back I was doing lat pulldowns @ 230 range for 8. Now i am at 230 for an easy 10-12. I don't have anymore pain in my left delt so that's not slowing me down anymore. I am keeping calories around 4200-4500. That's 1000-1400 above maintenance. No lean bulking. :food: I can't wait til the test kicks in!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8 Update :

Holy ****! I am seeing some noticeable strength increases from the drol. I was curling 135 for 6 now it's an easy 8. On back I was doing lat pulldowns @ 230 range for 8. Now i am at 230 for an easy 10-12. I don't have anymore pain in my left delt so that's not slowing me down anymore. I am keeping calories around 4200-4500. That's 1000-1400 above maintenance. No lean bulking. :food: I can't wait til the test kicks in!!!!
sweet bro....:thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 14 :

I can feel the test starting to jump. My girl friend is "sore and hurting" as she put it. Apparently 9 times a day is too much. My lifts are all way up by 10-15 pounds if not more. I "feel" bigger and more pumped but I am not sure if I look bigger in the mirror it's hard for me to tell. I am at 222 now up 8 pounds. I injected my trap which was a bad idea it caused me some severe pain. I am sticking with glutes, pecs and quads from here on out.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Noob question: Whats the advantage of running test e with Undecanoate? I realize its a longer ester but just curious if there is an advantage to this?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
less injects supposedly. as in 1 inject a week as it holds longer more stable test levels. but i inject twice a week anyways.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it also carries more ester weight per ml so test concentrations are decieving and less then you think. For example: test e 300mg/ml could be say 250mg actual test per ml. and undec 300mg/ml could be say 200mg actual test per ml. I personally dont think its any good unless you are doing like over 20 weeks on cycle, 15 minimum. Test E or C would suffice, its just an easy way of showing "Super Test 700" or whatever. jmo.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it also carries more ester weight per ml so test concentrations are decieving and less then you think. For example: test e 300mg/ml could be say 250mg actual test per ml. and undec 300mg/ml could be say 200mg actual test per ml. I personally dont think its any good unless you are doing like over 20 weeks on cycle, 15 minimum. Test E or C would suffice, its just an easy way of showing "Super Test 700" or whatever. jmo.
yeah.....
after every inject I seem to have body aches for 2 days afterwards. i'm starting to get pissed off at it. as my test e cycle went perfect but this one is making me ill.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17 :

Pinned quads.. It was alot easier pinning quads than doing other parts like glutes and junk. I'm wondering how the pain is going to feel in a couple of days. We'll see.

:cheers: pistonpump

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
booo!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pistonpump again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so how are those Abombs doing? Are they giving you what you expected or are they not living up to the name? Details!!!!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update on A-Bombs :

The A-Bombs are waaay more than I expected @ 150mgs. The bloat is pretty awesome. I'll just go with that. The strength is ridiculous and the sides are not really that bad. I am not sure who said the sides were bad aside from bloat which is pretty bad if you eat any food with salt on it. I have bloat EVERYWHERE. Kinda roundish looking. But it's really worth it. Next time I will be running Test/Tren/Dbol. I might not even end this cycle.. I might just grab some hcg and do 10 more weeks w TProp/TAce. If anything I could lower the dosage on the A-Bombs. Oh and the appetite supression is no bueno for sure. I am basically choking down my food. I didn't expect the appetite supression to be as bad as it is.

also only slightly noticeable signs of gyno; going to dose a-dex @ .5mg until clear.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, I read that AI's and DHT inhibitors have no effect on anadrol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that's no good. Damn recommendations! I'll run a SERM and see how it looks.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I figured I'd eventually run into this problem running A-bombs through the roof. But now I have absolutely no appetite. My lunch is sitting on the table right now and I want to eat it so bad I feel like I'm going to puke but nevertheless the appetite is not there so I'm gonna try to find some good appetite enhancement product. I think I might try grub on.... I wonder if stacking Dbol with this would help???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would taper down that Abomb dose right now and start working in the dbol slowly if you want to continue on a methyl. I dont know much appetite enhancers just Grub On, Black Hole, and Injectable B12. No experience with any tho.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have experience with b12 but it is definitely not strong enough for the anadrol's sides. I think I'm going to taper down the A-bombs to 50mg and work the dbol in @ 25mg and then go up from there on dbol and down to 0 on abombs as the methyls can kill.
as i have seen from bleeding *******s and yellow ringed eyes.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol I am joking about the bleeding ******* and the yellow ringed eyes. There's no way in hell I'd be running a-bombs if i saw anything near that.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Update :

The anadrols sides on hunger are not very appreciated. Anyways I am blowing up huge I am not sure how much is water though as I am reaching 230. I am about to change the cycle and incorporate Dbol into it and IGF-1. I know it's away from the plan but desperate times call for desperate measures. I am trying to get the most out of this cycle and with the a-bombs cutting the appetite I need the Dbol and igf1 to step in and zip me on to the end of this cycle. The Test is really nice. I am now injecting 1/2 cc instead of a full cc as this makes pinning completely painless and I am shooting with a 25g. I'm stoked as **** to see the results from the igf1/dbol combination and if the igf1 increases hunger so much that I think I can handle a-bombs again then I may re-incorporate them into the cycle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Update :

The anadrols sides on hunger are not very appreciated. Anyways I am blowing up huge I am not sure how much is water though as I am reaching 230. I am about to change the cycle and incorporate Dbol into it and IGF-1. I know it's away from the plan but desperate times call for desperate measures. I am trying to get the most out of this cycle and with the a-bombs cutting the appetite I need the Dbol and igf1 to step in and zip me on to the end of this cycle. The Test is really nice. I am now injecting 1/2 cc instead of a full cc as this makes pinning completely painless and I am shooting with a 25g. I'm stoked as **** to see the results from the igf1/dbol combination and if the igf1 increases hunger so much that I think I can handle a-bombs again then I may re-incorporate them into the cycle.
I never noticed any appetite increase with IGF-1, only ran it two weeks though. Keep up the good work!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why only 2 weeks travis?

and GR, are you getting media grade or receptor?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why only 2 weeks travis?

and GR, are you getting media grade or receptor?
Based on my research, I wanted the benefits of maturing any new muscle cells the IGF created. So I ran 2 weeks pre-cycle, then I will run another 3 weeks during PCT for obvious HPTA recovery benefits. Trying to get the best of both worlds I guess.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Based on my research, I wanted the benefits of maturing any new muscle cells the IGF created. So I ran 2 weeks pre-cycle, then I will run another 3 weeks during post cycle therapy for obvious HPTA recovery benefits. Trying to get the best of both worlds I guess.
has anyone else done something like this...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so like IGF1 usualyl is run for 1 month

howlong is the downtime? 1 month? week? what?

since long cycles usually last 8-12+ weeks wouldnt it make sense to run 2 weeks of IGF1 with each application of new substance every 2-4 weeks?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so like IGF1 usualyl is run for 1 month

howlong is the downtime? 1 month? week? what?

since long cycles usually last 8-12+ weeks wouldnt it make sense to run 2 weeks of IGF1 with each application of new substance every 2-4 weeks?
I would think downtown would be equal to what your an it for...so 1 month off for 1 month off to let receptors refresh. I think your plan for a longer cycle would be effective. This was my discussion that sorta made me do it the pre/post way:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/67119-igf-1-pre.html

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on my research, I wanted the benefits of maturing any new muscle cells the IGF created. So I ran 2 weeks pre-cycle, then I will run another 3 weeks during post cycle therapy for obvious HPTA recovery benefits. Trying to get the best of both worlds I guess.
what do you mean by HPTA recovery benefiets? from igf1? enlighten me, i didnt think it had any effect or did i misinterpret what you wrote.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude you cant just post that^, come on, at least you could update something....loser.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:dance: lol Alright.

Update :
I've administered 30mg of Nolva/150mg Clomid for the past 5 days to kill out some gyno and keep my balls shapely. The gyno is now clear. The bloat from anadrol is disappearing I've lost a few pounds (5-7 or so) So I am waivering between 220 and 225. Here and there. The strength increases are really nice the test is making me feel great and the dbol is nice too. I missed good ol dbol. Now 1/2 cc of test is causing pain so I'm trying to figure out where the hell I can pin at. I didn't notice that much irritation when I actually left the needle in for around 20 seconds. Is there any possibility of subcutaneous adipose tissue irritation that's causing the pain? I noticed some of the oil leaking out when I forgot to hold the needle in after inject. I am just wondering if this is what's causing the irritation? Oh well. I gotta figure out a place where to pin that won't disrupt me working out. The IGF-1 is being administered at 50mcg. I am not sure who said it doesn't make you hungry but it does... I'm not sure if HGH will be better than igf1 or not. Supposedly, 1 iu of GH = 10mcg of Igf1. Is this true? Either way my strength has increased quite a bit I need to re-eval my max towards the end of this cycle. Oh and PP I posted the receptor post while I was at work!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I passed the **** out after I jammed the igf1 I even ate... I dunno what it is my body just loves to go to sleep post workout post grub. It was the same way with my superdrol cycles.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin about running EPO/Winny/GH or IGF1 or Anavar for getting in shape for the sport of the season right after this cycle... I've always wanted to run EPO anywho.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin about running EPO/Winny/GH or IGF1 or Anavar for getting in shape for the sport of the season right after this cycle... I've always wanted to run EPO anywho.
o howlong after this cycle?