T1 pro log

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's only the 3rd day but from the first time I applied it I have been feeling really good, energetic. My workouts have been good so far. I was thinking that the T4 might have kicked in first.

I am currently hovering around 236 I won't get into a lot of details about measuring I am pretty experienced at what my body can do naturally so I will no the difference and to what degree the supp helps me.

I shaved the inside of my thighs and have been applying it there. Some light burning nothing to be concerned about yet. I will keep applying it there till it gets too irretable.

Oh and I learned the hard way don't apply it too high on your inner thigh, my balls were burning pretty good after the first application. :eek:

shady

Awards
Well it's only the 3rd day but from the first time I applied it I have been feeling really good, energetic. My workouts have been good so far. I was thinking that the T4 might have kicked in first.

I am currently hovering around 236 I won't get into a lot of details about measuring I am pretty experienced at what my body can do naturally so I will no the difference and to what degree the supp helps me.

I shaved the inside of my thighs and have been applying it there. Some light burning nothing to be concerned about yet. I will keep applying it there till it gets too irretable.

Oh and I learned the hard way don't apply it too high on your inner thigh, my balls were burning pretty good after the first application. :eek:
good luck bro. and that is why i did it on my chest and shoulders. no chance of burning my boys.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well your ok as long as you don't apply it too high on the inner thigh.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm on day 11 and have some things to report, I'm up about 4 lbs, it's pretty obvious it's mostly lean mass, I'm looking pretty huge.

One thing I have noticed though,while strength gains are quite apparent, stamina does not seem to be as good. I am getting awsome pumps though. I have never experienced the type of pumps I am now getting, I get so pumped up I can hardly move and it's quite painful.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm on day 11 and have some things to report, I'm up about 4 lbs, it's pretty obvious it's mostly lean mass, I'm looking pretty huge.

One thing I have noticed though,while strength gains are quite apparent, stamina does not seem to be as good.
is that right? im assuming you talking about your endurance and ability to workout for a greater length? Ive had the opposite reaction (lastly longer in the gym with even the added intensity) but it might well be that your lifts have all gone up and w/ the added effort needed to be applied in order to keep up with your gains, that might have some effect on your stamina. And again, posisbly the added weight too (as far as cardio goes) Any other inputs on why stamina can be an issue while taking t-1pro? or other people also experiencing this? Sage

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the routine I am currently on is insanely intense and I'm probably am trying to push harder to get maximum benefits. There may be other factors as well, it's probably too early to tell for sure. Just thought it was sort of strange.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yah and when is this stuff going to start depleting my sex drive cuz so far it's really increased it quite a bit. It's pretty bad, there's this cutie at work I've been eyeing. Getting tough to hold back, I want her on the board room table now :lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok the stamina problems I ran into were to to a cold I was getting. I had a much better night last night, murdered my legs, I was very impressed with my performance.

I've been around for a while and have tried a lot of supps, this is definitely the best I have done so far. Oh Yah my weight is up another 4 lbs I couldn't believe it. I'm not eating that many calories only around 3200 (I'm an easy gainer).

One thing that is inconsistent so far is I'm on my 13th day and I keep getting hornier. I got wood in the lunch room today (starin at some broads ass) I had to remains seated till things settled down. I'm 44 this doesn't happen that often I mean I have always had above average drive but this is getting out of control.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok day 19 of 21 and, all I have to say is this **** is the real deal. I was pretty confindent that it would help me but there are a few surprises, up 11 lbs (not that high a calorie intake). The weight gain seems to constist of mostly lean very hard muscle. There seems to be minimal water retention or fat gain.

The sex drive is back down to normal so I don't think this is going go shut me down (maybe on a longer cycle).

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thats awsome 11lbs lean in 3 weeks.. Glad to see... Talk to ya....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Curt and the gains are very visible my wife says I've never been so big. It's strange but the T1pro didn't kill my sex drive, it was actually elevated for much of the time. I know 4ad makes me really horny so that must have been the ticker and the 1 test just didn't do anything negative to my drive.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You wil have a differnet view of sex when you come off garanteed... hehehehe. Talk to ya...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have and started straight in on the Tribulus which is about 5 times stronger than Tribex by the way (I have a good source for a lot of supps, I don't use commercial brands). I am still very easily aroused but this Tribulus always does that to me at first. I only stopped friday maybe it will take longer. I only did a 3 week cycle this time.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Oh you only did a 3 weeker. You will be fine..Talk to ya..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good, 3 weeks seems to be the way to go. I mean you get good gains and your nuts don't shrink.