Mega-H/Mega-TRN...critique cycle

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I think my friend has decided what he wants to use for his next cycle. He has only done one cycle, and it was a 30-day 1-AD/4AD stack and loved it. Great mass gains, and strength went through the roof.

Now, he wants to do a 6 weeker of Generic Labz Mega-H and Mega-TRN. He is 5'10, 190 pounds, about 15% bodyfat. He would like to add some lean mass while losing fat at the same time (recomp. cycle is what you could call it).

He isn't sure if he should eat at maintenance, below maintenance, or above maintenance. I would assume he should eat maybe 500 calories above maintenance in order to see the results he wants? Diet is very good, sticking to mainly BROWN RICE, oats, whey, chicken, lean ground beef, wheat noodles, wheat bread, milk, bananas, and casein.

As for the actual cycle, he was considering dosing it like this:
Week 1: 50mg H
Week 2: 50mg H
Week 3: 50mg H
Week 4: 50 or 75mg H, 2mg TRN
Week 5: 50 or 75mg H, 4mg TRN
Week 6: 75mg H, 4 mg TRN

He wants to add the TRN in the fourth week so he can get an idea of the effectiveness of H by itself for the first 21 days. Should he start week 1 at 25mg H, or is that too little? Considering GL uses 60, 25mg pills, he is also going to order CEL H-Drol so he has enough H for the stack. He has another bottle of Mega-H, but wants to save it for a later cycle.

Cycle Support will be taken throughout the stack and during post cycle therapy. Nolva and Retain will be used during post cycle therapy. Post cycle therapy will look like this:
Day 1-4: 60mg Nolva
Day 5-14: 40 mg Nolva
Day 15-30: 20mg Nolva

The main goal with this 6-week stack is to lose some fat and gain some muscle and strength (don't we all :)). The only thing he's really concerned about is the caloric content each day, and whether he should stay at maintenance, below, or go above. I would assume he would go above maintenance, but only by about 500-700 calories per day.

If you could critique this cycle for him, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Anyone have any opinions on this cycle, or maybe it can be tweaked in some way?

Do you think TRN should be run the whole way through, or is it not safe to run TRN for more than four weeks?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I know some people have done or read about this cycle. I just would like someone to critique it for me and let me know if everything sounds good. Is the first post too long?

Thanks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dosing looks pretty solid id just make sure to be taking perfect cycle or some other liver support since it will be 6 weeks of a methyl and by the time you start the TRN you will be seeing the best of H and then just throw in a crazy strength supp, i like the set up.....

as for your cal intake id try 500 above M like you suggested but if your not seeing the fat loss you desire then def drop prob by 100 EOD till you start seeing it come off, bith these supps are lean ones and good strength buildrs so you should be able to take off a good amount of fat AND improve strength and muscle mass. make sure to use the mirror with this one not so much the scale and even better if you have some calipers as youll likely put on a good amount of mass all the while dropping bf.... lemme suggest you get a workout thermo too like x-force to help speed up the fat loss process and the extra energy and strength wont hurt either, just make sure to monitor BP closely. gl bro.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey poopy, thanks a lot for the advice. As for a thermo, I was planning on running a moderate dose of Melting Point and Basic Cuts about three weeks in to maybe help with fat loss, or possibly a low dose of clen.

BP will be checked everyday.

Do you think it's safe to run TRN for six weeks, or should I keep it at three or four weeks? Thanks man.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well considering many get fairly shut down by just 4 weeks of TRN then i would think 6 weeks would be pretty hard to come back from... so just on that id suggest only goin 4.... but if you havnt already bought your nolva lemme suggest you get some toremifene cause it will get you back in order in no time flat and so maybe if you ran it 6 and did torem you could pull it off BUT i still sugggest only 4 ..... had any trouble before with any pct's?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
the cycle and dosing looks solid. if you dont wanna go x force (sorry poopy) i would say RPN it is really soild and good also would help strength and and shedding the fat right off of you

AM07

Awards
  • Established
well considering many get fairly shut down by just 4 weeks of TRN then i would think 6 weeks would be pretty hard to come back from... so just on that id suggest only goin 4.... but if you havnt already bought your nolva lemme suggest you get some toremifene cause it will get you back in order in no time flat and so maybe if you ran it 6 and did torem you could pull it off BUT i still sugggest only 4 ..... had any trouble before with any post cycle therapy's?
Hey, I already have the Nolva.

I've only done one cycle before, and that was 300mg 1-AD with 600mg 4AD. For post cycle therapy, I used Nolva and Trione (generic 6-OXO). I had a small lump form behind my nipple on my left breast after post cycle therapy ended. It's very small and still there when I push my nipple back. You can't see anything, but I can very slightly feel it. Do you think it's okay to still run the TRN? Maybe I'm more prone to gyno than others? I think it may have been due to the AI, which was being run at a kind of high dose, which is why I'm only running Nolva and Retain for PCT, and possibly a low dose of clen.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is going to have to be delayed 2-3 weeks due to a back injury that occurred today. Last week, I pulled a muscle in my back for about the 15th time in the past 2.5 years. It was almost fully healed, so today I go to the gym to play some basketball. On my first shot up, I pull my left trapezius muscle again.

How the **** does someone pull a trapezius muscle when shooting a 3-pointer unguarded? I'm still pissed off that it happened. I'm going to see a spinal surgeon this week to finally determine the cause of these injuries. I had an X-Ray done a few months ago, and the radiologist said it kind of looked like my T3 and T4 vertebrae were compressed, so I'm going to have the spinal surgeon take a look at the x-rays, and hopefully get an MRI or CAT scan done to fully determine the cause of my pains. I'll let the few of you that read this know what they say.

But I'm still going to run this cycle before the Summer ends, no matter what it takes!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Decided against Halo and am going to use PP/TRN. Do you think Zol should be thrown into the mix, or is the TRN enough to keep fat gains to a minimum while increasing mass and strength with the PP?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
zol IMO will add more lethargy then benifits in this cycle... although if yor retaining more water then you like, wich isnt likely with TRN, then add zol at high dose and check your cals.... other then that it looks SIIII-IIICK bro, PP and TRN sound like theyd work synergistically VERY well together, expect some sick strength from that one.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
zol IMO will add more lethargy then benifits in this cycle... although if yor retaining more water then you like, wich isnt likely with TRN, then add zol at high dose and check your cals.... other then that it looks SIIII-IIICK bro, PP and TRN sound like theyd work synergistically VERY well together, expect some sick strength from that one.
Hey poopy, thanks for the response. I decided against the Zol because I would like to save it for a later stack.

I don't care too much about retaining water because it will all be shed once the cycle is over.

I'm really looking for some lean bulking gains and lots of strength. I just want to get back to where I was in February of this year. Since then, injuries have plagued me a bit, so I've really been lacking in the weight room.

Here is a link to my new PP/TRN thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/71486-pp-m-trn.html