Screw cutting...Its time to be HUGE!!!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I'm on cycle again! :woohoo:

Ok so this cycle looks like this:

Sustanon 1-12 1000mg (i am pinning this eod)
Dbol 1-4 (25,25,50,50)
Tren 1-8 75mg ED
Winny 8-12 50,50,100,100
Arimidex 0.5mg ED (to keep the bloat down)

6' 227lbs 13% bf

Started this today and BETTER be heeeeuuuuuggggeee after this. well huge enough for now i guess. :hammer:

Other supps:

Supercissus
Cycle support
Chaos
Poseiden

Workout split:

chest/tri's
back/bi's
legs
shoulders

It is basically a 3 on 1 off rotation with a 4 body part split. so i end up working each body part 2 times in 10 days.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YEAH BOY!!!!!!!

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like a VERY good cycle. you will blow da fcuk up !

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Today i did chest/tri's

nothing happened yet its only the first day.

my shoulder was bothering me a little so i stayed light.

bb bench

225x15
245x12
275x10 for 3 sets

then i did incline bb bench just stayed at 225x10 for 4 sets
then db flyes, and cable crossovers

tri's:

close grip bench 185x10 for 4 sets (the last set i only got 8)
rope pulldowns 5 sets of 8-10 reps
2 hand overhead dumbell ext. 3 sets 8 reps

that was about it then i did abs which i fcuking hate!!!!!! but i did them so there. :aargh:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today i did chest/tri's

nothing happened yet its only the first day.

my shoulder was bothering me a little so i stayed light.

bb bench

225x15
245x12
275x10 for 3 sets

then i did incline bb bench just stayed at 225x10 for 4 sets
then db flyes, and cable crossovers

tri's:

close grip bench 185x10 for 4 sets (the last set i only got 8)
rope pulldowns 5 sets of 8-10 reps
2 hand overhead dumbell ext. 3 sets 8 reps

that was about it then i did abs which i fcuking hate!!!!!! but i did them so there. :aargh:

very nice BB sets. im not going to do BB again until i start my cycle. i really like DB`s better anyways
p.s- i hate abs too!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subscrizzled...check out my prop/zol/trn log on the "light side"

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
ok so how much do you think arimidex is gonna slow my gains down?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you dont have any estro probs, then dont run it, a lil bloat aint gonna hurt ya

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont have any estro probs, then dont run it, a lil bloat aint gonna hurt ya
I agree. Bloat is not a problem for me its just the fvckin estrogen! If you dont have problems with estrogen and gyno etc then imo leave it out, the bloat will go away later and on cycle it will help lube you up kinda like how Chad likes to lube PI up lol.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Bloat is not a problem for me its just the fvckin estrogen! If you dont have problems with estrogen and gyno etc then imo leave it out, the bloat will go away later and on cycle it will help lube you up kinda like how Chad likes to lube PI up lol.
LOL!!! he does like his lube...:blink: alright i'm not gonna run the arimidex. the only reason i was thinking of running it was to control the bloat, because i have to go to my boy's wedding in august and didn't want to have a moon face when i showed up but i want all the gains i can get so fcuk it. oh and when i show up to the wedding i'm gonna deny any gear use...:D

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i couldn't get on online but it was a rest day anyways so nothing interesting happened, except i ate alot. i should probably start feeling the dbol by friday.

also out of all the injectables sustanon leaves me the most sore. but its ok i like it....:fool2:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Today was back/bi's nothing special yet but its coming...:twisted:

lat pulldowns

120x12
180x12
230x8
230x8

Hammer strength back machine

180x10 did 4 sets of this the last set i only got 8

Bent over rows

225x10
275x8
275x8

Ended with chin ups by this time my back was on fire.

Bi's:

Standing curls BB

60x12
80x10
100x8
120x3

Standing DB curls

40x10
35x10

Close grip preacher curls

80x10
80x7
80x5

By this time my bi's were done but really pumped.

i can't wait until about week 5 of this cycle.

There is this dude that comes in gym starts talkin to me about how to get big. i was like ok let me hear this...he is about 60% bf and has no idea what he is talkin about.

He tells me i know how to be a bodybuilder i just havn't done it yet...:wtf: he asks me "do you drink protien shakes"? i was like ya through out the day. he tells me throw that away u don't need it just drink egg whites and try to get about 2-3 hours of sleep every night and you'll grow. then he tells me eat whatever you want then just work out an hour extra and then it doesn't matter what u eat....by this time i had enough :aargh: well now he doesn't talk to me about that anymore :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today was back/bi's nothing special yet but its coming...:twisted:

lat pulldowns

120x12
180x12
230x8
230x8

Hammer strength back machine

180x10 did 4 sets of this the last set i only got 8

Bent over rows

225x10
275x8
275x8

Ended with chin ups by this time my back was on fire.

Bi's:

Standing curls BB

60x12
80x10
100x8
120x3

Standing DB curls

40x10
35x10

Close grip preacher curls

80x10
80x7
80x5

By this time my bi's were done but really pumped.

i can't wait until about week 5 of this cycle.

There is this dude that comes in gym starts talkin to me about how to get big. i was like ok let me hear this...he is about 60% bf and has no idea what he is talkin about.

He tells me i know how to be a bodybuilder i just havn't done it yet...:wtf: he asks me "do you drink protien shakes"? i was like ya through out the day. he tells me throw that away u don't need it just drink egg whites and try to get about 2-3 hours of sleep every night and you'll grow. then he tells me eat whatever you want then just work out an hour extra and then it doesn't matter what u eat....by this time i had enough :aargh: well now he doesn't talk to me about that anymore :D

you`re such a girl!!!! try lifting some real weights!!!!!:stick:

jk bro. nice lifts.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I didn't make it to the gym today...:sad: tomorrow is legs :run:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
How do you like the Chaos? Stim free or no? I have the stim verison, it's a bit much for me.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the Chaos? Stim free or no? I have the stim verison, it's a bit much for me.
I have the stim free version. I wanted to go stim free for now while my heart rate is up enough already. :D

I like the pumps off it while i'm waiting for everything to kick in real nice. Its a good product. eventually i'm gonna try the stim version.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I have the stim free version. I wanted to go stim free for now while my heart rate is up enough already. :D

I like the pumps off it while i'm waiting for everything to kick in real nice. Its a good product. eventually i'm gonna try the stim version.
The stim version has a ton of caffeine in it. IMO your better off with the non-stim version and stacking another stim with it. I wish I picked up the non-stim version. I could probably handle that much caffeine by itself, but not on top of RPM and X-force. :run:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
The stim version has a ton of caffeine in it. IMO your better off with the non-stim version and stacking another stim with it. I wish I picked up the non-stim version. I could probably handle that much caffeine by itself, but not on top of RPM and X-force. :run:
Oh sh!t. lol thats alot of stims. I did something like that last fall i was hooked on stims. i would drink 3 speed shots during the day take supercharge and then drink speed stack too. i was fcuked up.:blink:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
ok so i didn't make it to the gym yesterday or today...:sad: but will be killing it tomorrow. I went to south beach last night :woohoo: there was so much ass!!!! and slept all of today, it was worth it missing 2 days in the gym for solid 10's.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Did chest/tri's yesterday.

Strength is way up. Flat BB bench 300x10

also i would like to say i'm up 7lbs since i started...:woohoo:

the only side is a little acne and can't sleep more than 6-7 hours and then i'm wide awake.

Tri's

close grip bench 225x8. i will be breaking PR's with this cycle for sure. i'm already close to breaking them.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was Back/Bi's

I went for the 10 - 12 rep range yesterday. One thing i do with my workouts is change rep ranges and exercises and order of exercises every time. I respond really well to it. I'm up a total of 10lbs right now...some water of course but in a shirt it looooooookkkkssss cooooool. :twisted:

Today was a rest day but i went in and did abs and forearms cause i always skip out on them. :ntome:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Did chest/tri's yesterday.

Strength is way up. Flat BB bench 300x10

also i would like to say i'm up 7lbs since i started...:woohoo:

the only side is a little acne and can't sleep more than 6-7 hours and then i'm wide awake.

Tri's

close grip bench 225x8. i will be breaking PR's with this cycle for sure. i'm already close to breaking them.
Verrry Niiiice! Ya bastid! I might try to hit 315 for 1 Friday, which will be a PR for me. My all time PR is 275X8, never tried heavier than 275 though. Last time I BB benched was a couple of weeks ago, and got 225X9. But I've gotten much stronger in these past couple weeks! :bb3:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Verrry Niiiice! Ya bastid! I might try to hit 315 for 1 Friday, which will be a PR for me. My all time PR is 275X8, never tried heavier than 275 though. Last time I BB benched was a couple of weeks ago, and got 225X9. But I've gotten much stronger in these past couple weeks! :bb3:
My chest was always my strongest point. I don't try to do max's very often cause i don't want to fcuk up my shoulder's but on this cycle i'm gonna give it a shot about week 5 when i'm all jacked up. :aargh: :aargh:

i'm way more interested in mass over strength but its nice to be able to move some weight. BTW your back is strong as sh!t!:dl:

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I've always had a BIG DL :dl: and a little iddy biddy bench :sad:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You kill me in pressing... 300 x 10 = :blink:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulder's.

DB press

60x10 (warmup)
90x10
90x9
90x6

then did shoulder flyes for 5 sets (no need to post #'s here cause i do them for reps so nothing impressive)

bent over shoulder flyes for 4 sets.

then upright rows and shrugs.

My bodyweight is up 12lbs now. :woohoo: and i just realized how sparatic this log is but its my log so i can do what i want...hahahahahah

o ya and the RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
ok so anyways the cycle is kickin a$$! i'm up a good 12lbs strength is goin up nicely. i did start taking the arimidex and its working great. i'm taking 0.25mg ED and the bloat is gone.

Did chest/tri's

started with incline BB this time

Incline BB

255x8
255x8
225x10 for the last 2 sets

then went to DB flat bench

120's for 10 by the last set i was doin 100 for 10

Decline

225x12 for 3 sets

i also did cable flyes and pec dec

Tri's

Close grip bench

245x7 that is a PR before the most i got was 5
225x10
225x8
185x15 rep out

then did rope pushdowns and dips

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so anyways the cycle is kickin a$$! i'm up a good 12lbs strength is goin up nicely. i did start taking the arimidex and its working great. i'm taking 0.25mg ED and the bloat is gone.

Did chest/tri's

started with incline BB this time

Incline BB

255x8
255x8
225x10 for the last 2 sets

then went to DB flat bench

120's for 10 by the last set i was doin 100 for 10

Decline

225x12 for 3 sets

i also did cable flyes and pec dec

Tri's

Close grip bench

245x7 that is a PR before the most i got was 5
225x10
225x8
185x15 rep out

then did rope pushdowns and dips

how bad was the bloat before?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
how bad was the bloat before?
i had a moon face and was real puffy no definition at all but when the water came off it was nice. i figured i would try the low dose of the arimidex and so far gains havn't slowed. if i didn't have to make that trip in august i wouldn't give a sh!t about the bloat.

and i'll rep u when i can its says i have whored myself out too much in the last 24 hours. :blink:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I start 50mg of dbol ED tomorrow. :woohoo: :bb3:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
oh so you weren`t even on dbol yet and you still got puffy?
no the first 2 weeks i started the dbol at 25mg now for the last 2 weeks i'm goin up to 50. i'm doin the sustanon at 1000mg a week and i'm liking that ALOT!!! and the tren well its TREN! :thumbsup:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no the first 2 weeks i started the dbol at 25mg now for the last 2 weeks i'm goin up to 50. i'm doin the sustanon at 1000mg a week and i'm liking that ALOT!!! and the tren well its TREN! :thumbsup:
how is your sex drive?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
how is your sex drive?
through the fcukin roof and thats an understatement. almost anything will do and thats bad. its worse than bein drunk off my ass. :fool2:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
through the fcukin roof and thats an understatement. almost anything will do and thats bad. its worse than bein drunk off my ass. :fool2:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! go to wal mart and pick up a trailer park girl! i hear they`re down for whatever!! LOL

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! go to wal mart and pick up a trailer park girl! i hear they`re down for whatever!! LOL
ohhh ohhh like britney spears trailer trash...ok off to walmart! :icon_lol:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
you going to post some pics?
ya i guess i should take some now...then at the end. i was just gonna post the end ones but i'll do both. i'll try to get some tomorrow. :bb:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Pop quiz:

A guy that bartends at a gay bar asks you over the internet for pictures of yourself with no shirt. Do you oblige? :study::type:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Pop quiz:

A guy that bartends at a gay bar asks you over the internet for pictures of yourself with no shirt. Do you oblige? :study::type:
hhhmmmmmmm?!?!?!?!?!? you make a strong point. :type: :bb2: = chad :bruce3:

:ntome:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
didn't make it to the gym today :sad: tomorrow i will for sure though and will post some pics.