ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well bros, I just took the last dosing of T1pro this morning. I kinda taperd it up over the last week because I was ok with everything. :D I'm off to the gym tomorow, to workout, and weigh myself (I REALLY need the day off.... It sucks though...). I'll post some new stats and further observations later. I really really liked this cycle bros, I look forward to my next, but I'm probably going to take 8 weeks (2x on time) off to let myself fully recover, plus I have to cut hard ASAP for a family event. So after all is said and done I want to give my body a rest from the brutal (well.. for me at least, LOL) level I'm going to have been working it for a total of 6 months when I'm all "done" (for a while :D ). I really liked this cycle bros! :D

ManBeast

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
What were the statistical results? Glad to hear it went well.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Get to typing ManBeast...what were pre- and post cycle stats?? ;)

Chemo

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea man, come on!! Any hair loss? God I hope so ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, well... I don't actually remember my pre-stats (they are somewhere in the database), but my post-cycle stats are the following (with guesses at the pre)

Weight: 215 (was 220). No muscle loss IMHO because all my lifts are up a nice amount :D

Squats: 200X4 for 4 sets to parallel (was 185ish, and not as deep)

Deads: 200X4 for 4 sets (was 185ish)

Bench: 160X4 for 4 sets (was 150ish)

Shoulder press (standing) 100X4 for 4 sets (was 85-90)

Standing curls: 80X4 for 4 sets (was 75)

Will post some measurement stats (and try and recall my old ones) and take pics (will put them up when I finish up cutting... ya'll will see the "evoloution of a manbeast" heh). Sides... My body and facial hair grew faster, no hair loss it seems (sorry YJ, but I did promise my family I'd get a trim for New Years :D ), insane pumps and drive in the gym, some lethargy (especially at the end when I started tapering my dose up to more like 3-4 squirts a day instead of 2 :D ). But the most prominent side was the increase in muscle and strength. I'm going to take a week to do some "active recovery" and then transition into some hardcore cutting until the second week in January, which is when I'll post the final transformation pics.

This was intended as a cycle to maintain/loose body weight while gaining strength/muscle (with the major emphasis being on not actually gaining weight). Judging by the results obtained when going about it this way, I can't wait for a true clean bulk cycle. :D

ManBeast

shady

Awards
sounds killer MB. hope your cutting goes well.