and or..
Test Prop 100mg EOD

Post Cycle Therapy: Toremifine/ BAM/Jungle Warfare/ Retain 2/ CEE

Toremifine 120/90/60/30
BAM 2/2/2/3
JW 3/3/3/3
Retain 3/3/3/3
CEE 3/3/3/3

Diet (3500cals 45p/40c/15f) and training (4/1 split) are both on the money. Site rotation will include glutes, ventroglutes, delts. Other supps I will be taking through out are AI’s cycle support, fish/flax oil, milk thistle, and SAMe.

Cycle History:
Superdrol- Gains ~15 pounds. Perfect post cycle therapy Kept 13. (2/07)
DecaDurabolin 300/week for 9 weeks. Gains 18-20 pounds. No post cycle therapy. Lost everything including my mind. (4/03)

Current Stats: 6’1” 192 @11%
Goal: 210 @9%

I gotta thank PumpingIron for all of his sound advice on helping me put this cycle together. I have issued you a summer pass for your pick at jersey shores finest. Redeemable this summer at the beach house.

#############################
Certified Dime Piece
Summer Pass Coupon

*Please note all Jersey Shore girls must be blacked out prior to receiving this coupon
#############################

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I want the coupon too! :drunk:

Looks solid!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

I take it you have all the peices finally?

Be careful with that BAM in PCT...everything looks on point though. Prep is key, IMO.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I'll take whichever girl you were going to hook up with. Just to be a d*ck. Hahahahaha.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Very solid looking.

I'm thinking of running test-e/deca for my next cycle. Either that or havoc/epistane kick starting a test-e solo with cissus RX.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BAM and JW are awesome for post cycle therapy!!! good choice!
You're probably right, I just get a little timid whenever people bring up things like supression...no matter how small it may be.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
My house is in Manasquan..but go to the bars at the neighboring beaches as well..Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
When I was in HS...it was Seaside or Belmar...

Now that I live near Philly, it's Sea Isle, Ocean City and Avalon.

But I with current female cirumstances in NJ and deca have that shore house, I'm sure i'll be all over the place at the shore this summer.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is that really getto beach called? something "wood" i think.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on BAM and JW right now for post cycle therapy. its good to go buddy.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Package not deliverd. My log is on hold as of now.

fcuk

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Gay!

You're talking to 4 guys from Jersey here Emo...be careful waht you say.

Sandy hook is the nude beach up near fort hancock.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
don't sweat it, they're all ugly. mostly old italian men from the city.

the view from fort hancock of NYC is incredible though.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when you getting that delivery?

i'm in..............

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont see why you taper up the cissus rx.....you will need it more during the Havoc portion.

9 weeks of 300mg deca a week and you got 18-20lbs? Damn!

looks good decadrone! Good luck, sorry bout the delay.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: ahhh i found Deca's log..looks awsome bro....i would however have replaced the havoc with something a little more tried and true..I heard too much mixed reviews on that stuff..with test however it might actually serve a purpose..running it by itself just seems retarded..I just started the old halodrol,with tst today...got my pre bloodwork back this morn..everything was awsome(hdl 50,ast 26):woohoo: ...i might log it as well,not sure..good luck bro,keep the updates comin...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What don't I see very many Test-E/Deca logs?

Isn't this like the best, most synergistic combination while being very low toxicity?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Bread and butter nowadays seems to be EQ/Test

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nothing's wrong with deca. People still use it a lot.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. I took Havoc by itself.
any issues with join dryness,what was your opinion/gains on it...i have a bottle of epistane in the stockpile...not sure what to do with however..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any issues with join dryness,what was your opinion/gains on it...i have a bottle of epistane in the stockpile...not sure what to do with however..
you could snort it.....................
:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
strength was great. the recomp value of it is amazing, imo. no problems with joints at all. no back pumps. the big sides were heartburn, scalp itching.

no real weight gain, i think it was about 3 or 4 lbs. but my vacularity is great...

i dosed it pretty high and only ran it for 3 weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strength was great. the recomp value of it is amazing, imo. no problems with joints at all. no back pumps. the big sides were heartburn, scalp itching.

no real weight gain, i think it was about 3 or 4 lbs. but my vacularity is great...

i dosed it pretty high and only ran it for 3 weeks.
you didn't snort it like macedaddy recomended did you???:sick: he's one crazy mofo

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you didn't snort it like macedaddy recomended did you???:sick: he's one crazy mofo
i had the head itch with it too and actually lost quite a bit of hair but it has come back now!

i had insane backpumps on it but i bridged into it from a PP cycle.........

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Quick update for everyone. Body fat was tested at 11.3%. Went on a little bit of a drinking bender this weekend..(A few of my buddies graduated from college)

New PR since shoulder surgery: Flat bench DB: 80's 8/8/6

Alright I should be good to go with the cycle by Thursday maybe Friday. I am also going to be tweaking a few small things here and there..aka adding a low dose of EQ (300mg/week) but its still up in the air.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ is pretty weak from my experience and that was at 600mg a week my first time. Im not suggesting you should run more but im just saying dont expect to much from it. Vascularity is nice on it tho i must say!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
EQ is pretty weak from my experience and that was at 600mg a week my first time. Im not suggesting you should run more but im just saying dont expect to much from it. Vascularity is nice on it tho i must say!
From talking with Deca...that's why I think he's running it. He wants goo gains from Test but he doesn't want to bloat up...

EQ just seems like a good choice.

Right bud?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roger that buddy ol pal

i dont think it has much sides at all (EQ).

now for the next injectable cycle im going to throw in some nandrolone, prob. phenylprop to see which i will use with test in the future, boldenone or nandrolone.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Roger that buddy ol pal

i dont think it has much sides at all (EQ).

now for the next injectable cycle im going to throw in some nandrolone, prob. phenylprop to see which i will use with test in the future, boldenone or nandrolone.
Nice.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Okay, First Havoc went down the hatch last night at 8pm. I took another one this morning at 9am. I'm gonna take another one before workout at 6pm. (Liftin back and bi's)

Quick question. I was thinking about throwing in a test prop kick start for maybe 2-3 weeks. Does anyone have experience with this? (Pro's/Con's)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
EQ eats my ass!!! dont get it!
Well when you want a bit or hardness, it makes a ton of sense....big guy.

Everytime I see your damn avi I get jealous...I hate you.