Cutting PP Short. Help.

thehighlife06

Awards
I'm currently on day 15 of my PP Cycle. Intended on running PP for four weeks at 10/20/20/30. But the last couple days I've been having some chest pains, which apparently can be caused from high nitrogen retention, but regardless, I've decided to cut my cycle short to be safe. I've been experiencing many other side effects aside from the chest pains but the chest pains is a deal sealer for me. Too serious of a side effect for me to risk continuing.

The PCT I had planned was the same as Phaeton66 from this board used, which is as follows...

Days 1-4
120mg Torem
200mg DHEA in the A.M.
3-5grams of GABA before bed

Day 5-14
60mg Torem
100mg DHEA in the A.M.
5-6 actiVate throughout the day
3-5 grams of GABA before bed

Day 14-21
30mg Torem
100mg DHEA in the A.M.
6 actiVate throughout the day
3-5 grams of GABA before bed

My question is if I should still follow that same PCT if I end my cycle on day 16 or 17? Or should I compact it into a two week PCT and ease up on the dosages? Thanks for any replies and feedback.

satyricon

Awards
what other sides are you getting? never heard of chest pain from pp. also doesnt dhea have its own sides

charger71

Awards
  • Established
it all depends on how shut down you feel, but i would still run a 3 week pct. i honestly think 3 weeks is the minimum amount of time for any pct, although you probabely could lower the toremifene dosage...maybe 120 for 2 days, 90 for 2 days, 60 for 4 days then finish it up at 30. for me it just seems like that would save you some money. i know after 2.5 weeks of superdrol i NEEDED a complete pct.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That PCT looks decent, just keep in mind you have the option of jumping back on the PCT wagon if you get too much estrogen built up or have a lagging recovery.

PP gives me terrible shortness of breath but it usually goes away after 3-4 days of PCT.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
indeed, what other sides are you experiencing?

DHEA is good for the heart, cardio health and gets helps get your hormones back to regular levels. Most of the sides i have read are androgenic, like acne, mild hair loss, etc.

When i ran pp standalone, following a nolva/atd/retain/dhea/fenugreek pct, i never noticed any sides from dhea. I also ran a small pct of dhea/atd and was fine.

What is gaba? Not too farmilar, but i would put a coristol fighting agent in there to help with fat gain/keep your gains if any besides a little bloat.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
If you are going to take DHEA for three weeks I would dose it wisely. I have read some terrible things about what it can do to your hormone levels, if taking at high dosages, in the long run. I ran it for my last pct at 50/25/25 and it did the trick.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would always couple DHEA with a low dose AI. DHEA can be converted to both testosterone AND estrogen. A low dose AI will make sure that most of the conversion happens towards T.

At any rate, don't overthink this. You're having side-effects worrisome enough for you to cut the cycle short. So cut the cycle short and continue to monitor your body. Follow your PCT and even if it is a slight overkill, consider it insurance.

arena

i had the chest pains too from phera. i actually thought it was liver faliure cause i felt it where my liver is located. Also, it got worse when i started usin nolva, so i just dropped doin pct all together cause i wastnt sure how ****ed up my liver was. but im proud to say im fully recovered with no pct.