Post Cycle

Dubyah

Awards
What do most of you take for post cycle? I had planned on clomid, but I recently read an article by Nelson Montana saying that in a study, 1 out 4 people reported they felt worse on the clomid. That alone makes me want to take something more solid. I've heard HCG and Armidex can work well, but they are expensive as hell. I'm planning on having nolva around in case of gyno, but how does it work for people using it post cycle, I read a post by curt saying he used it, but he's the only person I know to use it by itself for post cycle. I just want to get my nuts back when I'm done with the cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Whastup I used Nolv for post cycle after 4 weeks of T-1pro. The Nolv worked great at getting the nuts back. I had my nuts back in 2 and half weeks. Really at two weeks I felt like my normal self but I still took it a few more days to make sure. Late J

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Nelson Montana from what Ive read is sort of an idiot clomid works it stimulates lh and blocks estrogen nolva arim and hcg have their place as well and can even in some instances replace clomid but clomid does work.

Dubyah

Awards
Thanks for the info. Yes I've heard a lot of people disagree with him on a lot of things, but he does know his stuff on some things.

jminis - for your nolva did you frontload a lot? I know with clomid so start off at 300mg and then drop to 100mg.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dubya I also took ZMA but I bought the Zinc, MAg at Target for a couple of dollars for like two months worth. Whether it helps or not it's only a few bucks so it's worth it. As for the Nolva, for the first week 40mg a day. I split it 20mg in morning and 20mg at nights usually around 12hours apart. Then week 2 was just 20mg a day. Weeks 3 if I would of done it would of been 20mg/day.

I agree with maggmaster clomid also works well. I usually just take Nolv because I don't want to be all emotional from the clomid plus if gyno comes I always have it. Some like Nolv some like clomid but if you choose clomid you need to have Nolv anyway for precautions. Late J

Dubyah

Awards
Godlike, I'm not going to post sources for obvious reasons, but if you check out the prohormone section theres a sticky with a list of places to get LIQUID clomid/nolva.

On a unrelated note. For those that take 6-oxo for post cycle, how many mg are in a capsule? I looked at a lot of different sites and all say 300mg a serving, but some say 1 cap is serving and some say 3 is a serving.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Dubyah
On a unrelated note. For those that take 6-oxo for post cycle, how many mg are in a capsule? I looked at a lot of different sites and all say 300mg a serving, but some say 1 cap is serving and some say 3 is a serving.

They are 100mgs each.