How should I run PP/TRN/Fina cycle?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
For the basics, I'm 22 y/o, 5'10", 180 lbs. I have basically unlimited Phera and TRN and about 27mL of tren ace at ~75mg/mL. For PCT I have the option of Clomid or Nolva.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You will definately need cabergoline with that kind of cycle. I would never go there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ouch... that stuff's pricey... which component of the cycle would you leave out?
well if you are set on doing it then def. the TRN. As it is supposed to be close to tren in oral form but legal. Seeing how you already would have the real tren it wouldnt be worth running the TRN. Its that you are using 3 progestins if you do this. Progestin induced gyno is a real tricky *****.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only type of gyno that gets to me is progestin related gyno. When I ran TRN I had sore nips and it sucked.
Cabergoline is cheap as crapf.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, the only place I can dostinex from sells it overpriced. i stick to human grade stuff from reputable companies. i've ran TRN several times and never had any signs of gyno, but since its pos/neg sides are debatable, I agree that it would be best to leave out. only thing to give me relatively sore nips was 750mg of test.