The Klugman Diaries: Halodrol-50/TST log - Improved! Now with Havoc!!!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Cycles run:

1-ad solo in 2004
1-ad/4-ad in 2004
superdrol, 1-test/4-ad trans in 2005

Current weight: 198.6
Height: 5’ 10.5”

My goal for this cycle is to do a body recomp and add strength. I won't be eating like I did on the superdrol, 1-test cycle. I'll eat just above maintenance.

For the past week I have been taking 3-5g/day of Taurine and AX Perfect Cycle. I’m hoping the Taurine will reduce any lower back pumps as I want to keep doing cardio.

Halodrol lot #82814

Cycle Scheme:

Week 1: Halodrol 50 50mg/day
Week 2: Halodrol 50 50mg/day
Week 3: Halodrol 50 50mg/day
Week 4: Halodrol 50 50mg/day, TST 8mg/day
Week 5: TST 10mg/day
Week 6: TST 12mg/day
Week 7: ???

Other supplements I take every day:
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Glutamine
Vitamin C
B-Complex
Vitamin B6

I'll also be running prostate support and AX perfect cycle for the duration of the cycle.

Post Cycle Therapy (week #s may change if I run another full week of TST):
Toremifene Citrate:
Week 7: 140mg
Week 8: 100 mg
Week 9: 60 mg
Week 10 20 mg

Jungle Warfare/Bad Ass Mass stack starting at week 8

CoQ10 starting at week 7 through week 10
Red Yeast Rice starting at week 7 through week 10
Fenugreek starting at week 7 through week 10

Started this cycle this past Sunday.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Worked out last night doing squat, shoulder press and shrug.

I took the Halodrol about 1.5 hours before getting to the gym. Did not notice any additional strength or back pumps but I was not expecting any either.

Today I am a bit sore from working out. I am making an effort to eat additional protein and keep my carbs steady.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
subscribed to this one. I was planning on running the same stack so hope it all goes well man!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Did some light cardio last night. Went for a walk for 45 minutes. Did not notice any back pumps. I was still very sore from lifting Monday night.

I have so much candy from Easter that I brought in a box to work today. It was finished off in about an hour.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Did cardio on Wednesday and Thursday night.
Both nights were 30 minutes on the stair master for fairly intense workouts. I like the stair master because I can really go hard and it does not bother my knees.

Both nights were free of any back pumps.

Today is day #6 so I'm hoping to feel some extra strength when I hit the gym tonight and bench.

I'm going to take the halodrol with my preworkout meal then hit the gym after work.

I'll post results late tonight or tomorrow.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Last night I made virtually no progress in the bench press. Despite being on the Halodrol-50 for six days I got zero increase in the weight I could handle. I am disappointed.

Last week I did 240x4 and then 245x4 and finally 225x5.
Last night I managed 245x4, 250x3 and 230x6.
No back pumps...no pumps at all actually...when I was on Superdrol, 1-t/4-ad I recall some nice pumps.

This morning I weighed myself (empty stomach) and I am now 202. That's almost 4 full pounds from last Saturday.

So I'm confused. I've upped my protein and slightly increased my carbs. I don't feel like I'm on anything. Yet my weight has made a jump that is more than just water weight. I haven't gone buck wild on easter candy so I'm confused.

I'm thinking maybe drop the H-50 and start Havoc??? Or keep the H-50 and start using TST also?

If you are reading this log and used Halodrol let me know how long it took for you to see or feel some results.

I'm also wondering if I should cut down on cardio. I did fairly intense cardio on Wednesday and Thursday for 30+ minutes on the stair master. Another 20 minutes on the stair master after lifting last night...perhaps I should just do some walking on the treadmill???

Hopefully when I deadlift Monday I'll feel something.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I had to keep the carbs high on H50. it made all the difference in strength gains. Thats just me though. kept them around 300 grams a day.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
If you are reading this log and used Halodrol let me know how long it took for you to see or feel some results.

I ran this last year. It took about a good 2 weeks for me to notice an increase in strenght, vascularity, and workout endurance. I lost fat at the same time, which was my goal. I found H-50 to be good for tight, lean gains, and a moderate strenght increase. I ran this for 30 days. I also used some M5 preworkout only. Kept the gains during and after pct too. I'm gonna run this same cycle in mid May. So, give it another week at least, and keep let me know. Hope this helps.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah The H takes 2 weeks..without a doubt to kick in. Thats why a few have run it for 6. The 4 th week is crazy fun

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I did some light cardio on Saturday and took it easy yesterday. I made an effort to increase my carb intake and did so by eating more oats.

I'm going to be more patient and just keep plugging away with the Halodrol and my workouts. I am also going to make a serious effort to get more sleep.

Tonight I deadlift...I'll post results later after I get back from the gym.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifting went fairly well last night.

When I got to the gym the small section where deadlifting takes place was wet from a leak due to the heavy rain recently. That really annoyed me. Immediately my mind was full of visions of me trying to pull 400+ pounds and having a foot start to twist the wrong way on the floor. Fortunately I was able to find a dry spot and get to work.

135x12
225x10
315x1
405x1
435x5
this was an excellent set...I really got psyched and blasted through all five reps
440x3
445x2

I then did standing shoulder presses and my best sets were
145x7
150x3
I should have rested more after the 145 set.
One thing I noticed was that after the presses even my biceps felt pumped. I know I read that on another halodrol log.
I also did shrugs for 3 sets.

No back pumps at all.

Today I am sore. My lower back is tight too.
School tonight so no gym. Tomorrow is cardio.
:dl:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Did fairly intense cardio last night and again tonight. Last night was harder than tonight...but not by much.
I noticed that I have more energy for cardio but I'll bet that is from eating the extra oats during the day.

No back pumps yet to report. Either I'm using enough taurine or the Halodrol hasn't hit at all. Tomorrow night I bench so we'll see what happens.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you'll get the pumps. i didn't. Gained 10 solid pounds

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
Hope the Haldrol kicks in for you. I really love the stuff. Had no back pumps with it at all. No sides really. Keep posting and good luck.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Workout data for Friday night:

Bench
245x5 could not get a sixth rep needed an assist but it was thisclose...
255x3 ...solid reps with decent pause at bottom
235x5

Barbell curl:
105x6
105x6

Dumbell tricep extensions (behind head)
70x10 (warm up)
100x7
100x6...last two reps were tough

Also did ab work and 20 minutes on stair master

Weighed myself Saturday morning (empty stomach):

Whole upper body felt pretty sore Saturday. Shoulders and traps as well. I think part of the reason for this is getting the 100lbs. dumbbells into position before using them.

I think the Halodrol I have is bunk because I do not feel like I'm on anything. I don't get any kind of unusual pump when lifting. I know when I was on superdrol I always get a massive pump. Even on 1-ad/4-ad I'd get a different, more intense pump when benching.

Not sure what to do. I could start the TST. I also have havoc on hand as well as pheraplex.

I have lost some fat...but that could be from the cardio I do during the week as well as trying not to eat sweets during the week.

I'm fairly happy with the progress I am making...but to be honest the progress is not like being on anything. I feel exactly I did back in December when I wasn't taking anything.

At this point suggestions are welcome...

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Squat Data from last night (warm ups excluded):

325x6
330x4
340x2

all sets were below parallel...no frontin' when I squat.

shoulder press:

150x4
140x5

Had to stop after that with shoulder press because I pulled my left trap or a muscle in that area.

shrug:
285x6
290x6

Did 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.

Overall it was a really good workout. I felt like I could keep squating all night. Perhaps the H-50 is finally hitting.
On the other hand, the caffeine I took before hand hit at just the right time and I also had some other serious lifters spotting me so I was really amped up to hit the weights.

Today I'm not really all that sore. I'm curious to see how I feel when I deadlift.

Tomorrow I may go to see 300 again in IMAX...so I might miss cardio.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I feel exactly I did back in December when I wasn't taking anything.

At this point suggestions are welcome...
Focus on your diet. A few people here have not responded to H50. As far as being bunk, I think its been well established the only difference between the first batches of H and the rest was the removal of the Aids patient muscle retention chemical (you can see the limitless depths of my understanding of pharmacology here). I used the second batch and definitely responded. I wont use a PH or any gear again however. Not because I'm against them or had any sides but i've learned that diet is all I need. I do miss the ragin wood though....

Just keep at it...run out the cycle and take care of yourself afterwards.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Focus on your diet. A few people here have not responded to H50. As far as being bunk, I think its been well established the only difference between the first batches of H and the rest was the removal of the Aids patient muscle retention chemical (you can see the limitless depths of my understanding of pharmacology here). I used the second batch and definitely responded. I wont use a PH or any gear again however. Not because I'm against them or had any sides but i've learned that diet is all I need. I do miss the ragin wood though....

Just keep at it...run out the cycle and take care of yourself afterwards.
I hear ya on the diet. I've upped my carbs (oats). I get 7.5 hours of sleep or more a night. I'm just a little bummed because I read somebody's log and they claimed they were feeling pumped 24/7 while on the H-50.
I felt like that on superdrol...I just had the massive back pumps 24/7 too.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I'm just a little bummed because I read somebody's log and they claimed they were feeling pumped 24/7 while on the H-50.
Can't say i didn't feel like that. From about 10 days in all the way though PCT. I aint gonna lie, it was nice. i remember the day i first really noticed...i didn't even recognize myself in the mirror of the gym when i walked by. i was like..geez...that dude is big....I was surprised when that dude was me!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I did cardio last night. The Athenian boy lovers I work with backed out of going to see 300.

I think the H50 may indeed be hitting finally. I noticed that my arms feel tighter in almost all my shirts. Also, I was not too sore after squatting Monday night.

I'm going to cut back on my cardio. Instead of 30 minute sessions I'm going to do 20 minute sessions. It will still be intense...just not as long. I don't want to over extend myself.

I do not think I am going to use the TST. Reading posts on this site it seems that that stuff may be total bunk. I was going to replace it with my stash of PMAX...but I did some research on that as well and rediscovered a number of threads where guys think it was way, way underdosed or just plain crap. I'd have to agree because when I got it from prometabolix it took for ever to get my order and was just a crappy experience. Especially after dealing with companies like Nutra and 1fast400.

Therefore I'm thinking about running Havoc for four weeks.
One week overlapping with the H50 and then 3 weeks solo.

Unless someone is using TST right now and is loving it (and brings it to my attention) I think this is the best plan.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
I think the H50 may indeed be hitting finally. I noticed that my arms feel tighter in almost all my shirts. Also, I was not too sore after squatting Monday
Glad to hear this. Hope it keeps working for you. Like I said earlier, worked well for me. A friend of mine recently told me he didn't respond well, but he only ran it for 2 weeks. Not long enough IMO.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Last night's workout was good. The Halodrol is finally starting to take effect. I didn't realize it until well into my workout. What I noticed was 1) my shoulders and elbows felt great even when warming up with the bench press. Usually I am slightly stiff in my left shoulder and both elbows with my warm up sets. Nothing of the sort last night. 2) when I was benching with my work sets, I knew I was going to get the last rep. The tempo may have slowed down but the weight kept moving. Very, very slowly but I knew I was going to grind it out. I thought it may be due to the extra caffeine I took before lifting but that's not the reason.

Overall, the Halodrol-50 for me is very subtle. Obviously nothing like the superdrol or even 1-test/4-ad stacks. I don't feel pumped 24/7 and I'm slightly disappointed about that but as long as the weight keeps increasing I'm happy.

Today I started taking the TST. I have 10 days left of Halodrol-50 and I figure that for the last 10 days I'll stack it with 6mg/day of TST and see what happens. Then when the Halodrol is done I'll bump the TST up to 10mg/day. I'll try to use as little as possible to see how effective it is for me. I'm not going to immediately run it at 12mg/day if I can get good effects with 10mg/day.

Finally I'm going to keep my calories the same as last week. I'm still slowly gaining. I'd like to see my weight stay the same or decrease slightly but as long as my strength goes ... Perhaps the TST will help me lean out more. We shall see.

Weight this morning (empty stomach):

Workout data:
BENCH
135x12
165x10
225x1
250x5...slow, controlled reps...full range
260x3...same as above
240x5...same as above

CURL:
65x10
105x8
110x5...plus one cheat rep
45 (dumbbells) x8 (really felt pumped up after this set)

DUMBBELL TRICEP EXTENSION
70x10
100x8
100x6...really had to concentrate to lock out last rep

20 minutes of stair master

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Last night's workout was really intense. I deadlifted hard. What surprised me is that I didn't really feel any benefit from the H-50.

Here's the numbers:
135x12
225x10
315x1
405x1
440x5...killer set
445x3...another set
450x2

I had a small audience for the last set. That says a lot about the gym I am at now. At my previous gym 450 was nothing big. You had to have 10 plates on to even get noticed...ha ha.

Standing Shoulder press:
65x10
95x3
135x1
150x6...really felt the H-50 here...I had plenty of energy to get these reps. I was hoping for 5 solid reps but they came so easily that I pressed another with just a bit more effort. Form was really tight.

155x4...another excellent set.

Shrug:
135x10
225x6
290x6
300x6 (last two reps were not the best)
225x10

Did 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.

Today I feel like crap. Stomach is bothering me a little bit. Not sure what that is about...maybe too much caffeine. I'm not sure. I only took like 150grams pre workout.
TST is still at 6mg/day

My testiculars are feeling fine...no shrinkage to report.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Killer deadlifts klugman
thanks sinner.

I wish I had some access to test e.
I could really bang out some weight then.

This past winter, just after Christmas I was able to get 445x4 and that was just using caffeine, Powerfull and Bury Your Dead.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gosh, the most I've ever tried was 405 (for 1), but then again I haven't maxed out in a few mos.

Still 440 is pretty reputable, and it def. stands out from your other lifts.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd add in the havoc. You will be pleased with EPI/HAVOC. I know I was....
Maybe even throw in some good clone of SD or original SD.... if you have it. Or some PP or Some good bulker w/ it. Halodrol is good for endurance...really good.
I used it while training for sprints w/ cissus. My squat was up to... 495 I do believe.
But I was also on TRN.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
endo-mesomorphin powerranger :toofunny:

I like it!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I'd add in the havoc. You will be pleased with EPI/HAVOC. I know I was....
Maybe even throw in some good clone of superdrol or original SD.... if you have it. Or some PP or Some good bulker w/ it. Halodrol is good for endurance...really good.
I used it while training for sprints w/ cissus. My squat was up to... 495 I do believe.
But I was also on TRN.
I'm not following you. I don't want to bulk right now. I will do that this fall/early winter. My plan was to finish up the H-50 and then just use the TST for 3 more weeks. I wanted to get stronger and leaner. Or at least see what happens...

Are you saying run the superdrol after the h-50???
I have havoc too...

I'd really like to keep/increase my strength and get leaner.

please expound further...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run Havoc w/ it. It is great for adding STRENGTH and mass like crazy. It really is good. If you have superdrol that would work as well.
Don't worry bout stackin methyls... you'll be okay.
liv 52...liv 52...liv 52....
SD is a good cutter very good...
HD50 w/ Epi/havoc would be great. I am pretty sure.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I would run Havoc w/ it. It is great for adding STRENGTH and mass like crazy. It really is good. If you have superdrol that would work as well.
Don't worry bout stackin methyls... you'll be okay.
liv 52...liv 52...liv 52....
superdrol is a good cutter very good...
HD50 w/ Epi/havoc would be great. I am pretty sure.
Ok...so l have superdrol and havoc.

The thing is I know that if I use Superdrol I'll get mighty, mighty back pumps. That would kill my cardio workouts.

I would drop the TST if I ran superdrol...what say you?
I like your ideas though. I just want to keep my weight at 205 or less...ya know?

I like my slow but steady strength gains...

Man, you have me really thinking about this.

By the way...I'm user AX cycle support. Is Liv52 the same or something different...I haven't heard of that?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Hey Klug. What's the stats looking like? from the sounds of it your about to embark on some methylated madness. Nothing to take lightly. I'm (as well as many others in here) a firm believer in AI's Cycle Support.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Klug. What's the stats looking like? from the sounds of it your about to embark on some methylated madness. Nothing to take lightly. I'm (as well as many others in here) a firm believer in AI's Cycle Support.
I'm not sure what you mean by stats.

I got my blood pressure checked over the weekend and that was fine.

I haven't done any bloodwork since my cycle started.

I've been doing quality cardio, eating oats, broccoli, taking my fish oils...

Skin is slightly more oily.

I feel good. No headaches. I preloaded the anabolic extreme cycle support and I'm still taking it.

I probably will not stack sd with havoc. I've never run havoc before so I'd rather see what that does solo first.

I just want to keep adding strength and get a bit leaner. I'm thinking about the SD but I seem to recall lots of logs from last year where the sides were more manifest with diets that were not super high in carbs...

I do have another box of H50. Perhaps I should run that for another two weeks with 6-8mg/day of TST and then start a solid PCT.

No?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I do have another box of H50. Perhaps I should run that for another two weeks with 6-8mg/day of TST and then start a solid post cycle therapy.

No?
Not that i'm saying anything here...but maybe you might want to run H50 for another 2 weeks. however since you say your not liking it so much maybe you should just move on. i contemplated running another cycle of H50 for 6 weeks. i responded so weel to the first 4 weeks I felt like 2 more weeks would have been epic....thats just me and i think i'm done with the prohormones. i still have 2 boxes of H50 left. one first batch and one second batch so i have the temptation and being on a cut right now they are calling name on a daily basis...

Stats = weight, change in inches...etc....STATS

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Not that i'm saying anything here...but maybe you might want to run H50 for another 2 weeks. however since you say your not liking it so much maybe you should just move on. i contemplated running another cycle of H50 for 6 weeks. i responded so weel to the first 4 weeks I felt like 2 more weeks would have been epic....thats just me and i think i'm done with the prohormones. i still have 2 boxes of H50 left. one first batch and one second batch so i have the temptation and being on a cut right now they are calling name on a daily basis...

Stats = weight, change in inches...etc....STATS
My starting weight was ~198.5
As of last Saturday I weighed 205.6

I don't have any measurements. I did take some pics with my digital camera.

I know that my waist has remained the same size (maybe a little smaller) so I'm happy with that. I just like to see some more.

I have been able to keep adding weight everytime I work out. I just don't have the chronic pump that other users have described.

I need to think about this for a while before I do anything radical.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I seem to be able to have no problem w/ stairmill or eliptical for cardio on SD... back pumps really don't kill me anymore. I kinda got used to having that pain there... so now it's simple. I can even run 2-3 miles on SD now... I just kinda built up to the pain..and I even modified my running to do it w/o getting shin splints as bad... liv 52 is the strongest liver support supplement out there. (supposedly)... ai's cycle support is prolly just as good if not better. anyways, I would run TST SD HD50 and Havoc all together. TST's not methylated... you can run 3 methyls fairly decently...
You're what 1 week into hd50?

Run like this

Weeks 1-4
HD 50/SD/Havoc
Weeks 4-6
Havoc/TST/Creatine Ethyl Ester...(pick up some chaos or some type of multi creatine blend)
Run Retain or Lean xtreme during PCT.
Run Liver support during and after...
Run some type of revolumization agent for your balls.
clomid/torem

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
You're what 1 week into hd50?

Run like this

Weeks 1-4
HD 50/SD/Havoc
Weeks 4-6
Havoc/TST/Creatine Ethyl Ester...(pick up some chaos or some type of multi creatine blend)
Run Retain or Lean xtreme during post cycle therapy.
Run Liver support during and after...
Run some type of revolumization agent for your balls.
clomid/torem

I've just started week #4 of H50...

too late for SD???

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've just started week #4 of H50...

too late for superdrol???
Aight...
Weeks 1-4 it was H50 and TST right?
Sooo...
Weeks 5-8 superdrol/TST
Weeks 7-8 Havoc/Creatine
Weeks 9-14 post cycle therapy

Edit: I switched TST & Havoc around.. I'd rather a wet compound be with a dry compound so as to add better strength mass and keep the joints lubed on dry ass sd. then havoc to close out and give a nice good anti-gyno effect towards the end... w/ creatine ethyl ester. i really recommend anabolic innovatations chaos. it is so fantastical.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Last night's workout was an almost exact repeat of my last bench press workout.

I misread my notebook and did the same sets. I am quite annoyed with myself.

Bench:
250x5
260x3 (missed rep #4 about 3/4 of the way up...spotter helped finish it)
265x2...both reps were easy
235x6

Curl:
105x7
105x5 plus a cheat rep

Dumbbell tricep extention:
105x6
105x5
My whole upper body was really pumped after this...especially my arms.

I then did 20 minutes of stairmaster.

Today I am pretty sore...but not too bad.
I took 8mg of TST yesterday as well as my usual H-50 pill.
Not sure what will happen in the coming days...

Weight this morning (empty stomach) : 206.4

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Latest updates:

Took yesterday off. Ate a lot of food, most of it quality some junk as well but not as much junk as last weekend.

I have decided to start running Havoc for the next three weeks.
Took 10mg yesterday.

I will take 20mg preworkout today. Today will also be my last day of Halodrol. So, for a brief period I'm using two methyls. Don't fret!!! I've cut back the Jack Daniels to just 2 litres a day...hahahhahaha....

Still taking TST at 8mg/day. I'll hold it at this level because I want to notice any effects while on Havoc as well. I'm hoping to run the Havoc at 20/30/30. I'd like to use as little as possible while making gains.

Got some Now Nutrition Taurine Thursday and so I've been taking between 6g/day - 10g/day. I will take more if needed.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Latest updates:

Took yesterday off. Ate a lot of food, most of it quality some junk as well but not as much junk as last weekend.

I have decided to start running Havoc for the next three weeks.
Took 10mg yesterday.

I will take 20mg preworkout today. Today will also be my last day of Halodrol. So, for a brief period I'm using two methyls. Don't fret!!! I've cut back the Jack Daniels to just 2 litres a day...hahahhahaha....

Still taking TST at 8mg/day. I'll hold it at this level because I want to notice any effects while on Havoc as well. I'm hoping to run the Havoc at 20/30/30. I'd like to use as little as possible while making gains.

Got some Now Nutrition Taurine Thursday and so I've been taking between 6g/day - 10g/day. I will take more if needed.
GOOD LUCK! You won't be disappointed w/ the havoc....
now if only you had some TEST PROP to stack with this and some Anadrol..

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Last night was squat, shoulders and traps.

It was also my last day of H-50 and my second day of using Havoc.
I took the H-50 between meals in the mid morning and took the Havoc about 30 minutes before my pre workout meal in the early evening with a fish oil capsule.

I also took 8mg of TST spread throughout the day. 6mg were taken before working out (over 4 meals) and the last 2mg was taken with a protein bar before bed.

I had a slight headache in the afternoon, but that was gone by the time I got to the gym.

My stomach felt weird all day as well. Nothing horrible…but I didn’t feel normal.

Workout data:

Squat:
135x12
225x10…weight felt easy…just a bit winded after this set
315x1…weight felt a little heavier than I anticipated but I powered it up
335x6…excellent set, form was really tight and I dominated the weight
340x4…another solid set…could have gotten 5 reps but I wanted to go still heavier on the next set
350x2…good set…good depth…like the other sets well below parallel. On the last rep I did start to slump forward.
I will have to work this.

Shoulder press:
65x10
95x3
135x1
155x5…this set was awesome…the first 3 reps literally flew into the air. The fourth was a little more effort and the last rep was much
slower in tempo but still very solid form.
160x4…another good set
Shrug:
135x10
225x6
310x6…barely got rep 6
310x5…also did a cheat rep
235x10…pump set for the traps…

I then did 20 minutes of cardio working up to 3.2 mph.

One thing I noticed last night was that once I started my worksets with the squat, my shoulders and arms felt like iron holding the bar in place on my traps. That really helped motivate me.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Did 30 minutes of cardio tonight on stairmaster. It was hard. My legs were
tired out from squating Monday night and the gym doesn't have air conditioning.
Based on some of the other logs I read here on am I bumped up my Havoc intake
to 30 mg/day. I am keeping the TST at 8mg/day.

No back pumps yet. I do feel a slight bit more pumped up. Perhaps I am imagining
it...perhaps not.

I will say my stomach felt better today than yesterday. I feel like I've reached
overload with all the pills/vitamins I am taking. Also, I think the caffeine I take
before doing cardio or lifting is bothering my stomach. I may need to reduce it.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I never have a good lift or workout when I overdo the caffeine before lifting. I've found a half of coffe is all I need to get a good workout in. Anything else and I don't feel right until i start pushing the crazy weights

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I never have a good lift or workout when I overdo the caffeine before lifting. I've found a half of coffe is all I need to get a good workout in. Anything else and I don't feel right until i start pushing the crazy weights
That's the thing. I didn't overdue the caffeine. I don't drink coffee. I don't need it to get up and get to work in the morning.

I usually take 3 red acid tabs (per bottle instructions) before cardio and drink a lot of water.

Last night I noticed that I felt really gassy and bloated. Usually I feel damn good after tough cardio and a little caffeine.

Monday night I took a fair amount of caffeine and Tuesday morning I felt like crap. All gassy and bloated...like I took too much or something.

I gots to figure this out. I like using a little bit before lifting, say 100mg or so.

Also, I think I am actually leaning out a bit. It's ver slow and gradual...but I am making progress.

Gots to stay focused!!!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Today I feel worse than yesterday, even though I used no caffeine last night.
I don’t feel horrible, I just don’t feel myself. I’m starting to wonder if maybe the Havoc is hard for me to digest/tolerate??? I hope not. Today is day 5 of the Havoc and I’m hoping to see a nice increase in my bench press tonight.

I don’t have any general feeling of well-being. I do feel slightly pumped up though. I’m going to use slightly less caffeine tonight and take 20mg of Havoc with my pre workout meal (30mg/day total...took some with breakfast). I’ll post my numbers late tonight or early tomorrow.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
From personal experience, I will tell you that running methylated compounds for too long, or running two together or right after each other is a bad idea. I have not run Havoc, but based on what I'm reading about it, it seems to work quickly and effectively. From experience, I've noticed that the faster a methylated compound shows positive results for me, the greater and faster the sides show up. I'm running H50 right now and am having good results in this my 2nd week. I'll run it for 14 more days then do pct. M1T is the fastest acting compound I've used. Also causes alot of sides and I'll never run more than 5mgs at a time with it. H50 does not produce as quick results, but they're steady and noticable. I've had no bad sides from it, but running another methyl with it would most likely change this. You must give your liver and endoctrine system a break. I know others here have said it is ok for you to run these compounds back to back, but based on the sides you are showing, Id start pct now. Unless you are getting regular blood work to know how these compounds are effecting your liver, it is best to error on the side of caution. Liv.52 is not going to protect you from liver stress the same way it may protect someone else. I say may, because without consistent liver enzyme panels on and off a cycle, you won't know until it may be too late. Sorry for the long post, but coming from someone who has good results with very moderate cycles, I say again, without consistant blood work available, error on the side of caution.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience, I will tell you that running methylated compounds for too long, or running two together or right after each other is a bad idea. I have not run Havoc, but based on what I'm reading about it, it seems to work quickly and effectively. From experience, I've noticed that the faster a methylated compound shows positive results for me, the greater and faster the sides show up. I'm running H50 right now and am having good results in this my 2nd week. I'll run it for 14 more days then do post cycle therapy. M1T is the fastest acting compound I've used. Also causes alot of sides and I'll never run more than 5mgs at a time with it. H50 does not produce as quick results, but they're steady and noticable. I've had no bad sides from it, but running another methyl with it would most likely change this. You must give your liver and endoctrine system a break. I know others here have said it is ok for you to run these compounds back to back, but based on the sides you are showing, Id start post cycle therapy now. Unless you are getting regular blood work to know how these compounds are effecting your liver, it is best to error on the side of caution. Liv.52 is not going to protect you from liver stress the same way it may protect someone else. I say may, because without consistent liver enzyme panels on and off a cycle, you won't know until it may be too late. Sorry for the long post, but coming from someone who has good results with very moderate cycles, I say again, without consistant blood work available, error on the side of caution.
What he said...good post. I feel the same way about running b2b metyl's. your endoctrine system takes a beating.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RagnarLothbrk Cycle Logs 223
Nutrition / Health 0