Propadrol First Cycle

L

Ludicris

Awards
I've been researching this new product for awhile. First, it is not methylated and less harsh on your liver. Second, it sapossedly yeilds great gains but I have only read three available logs (could be bull**** posted by EST). I was thinking about maybe stacking it with winztrol to limit the water bloat but I don't think I will. I do not want to stack it with a methylated ph. I probably will run it solo for 30 days at 60 mg a day (30 pills, 1 morning and 1 at night). I will be using nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy. I will also be taking precaution with liver, heart, and circulatory support. My question (besides if this looks alright), is if there is any legal anti-estrogen, natural pro testosterone supplement I can run along side with this to unsure that I do not get gyno (even though it does not aromatise, I want to be sure).

If I finally get everything together, I will proabably make a log for you guys. Thanks

L

Ludicris

Awards
I think I will run restore while on during the 30 days to combat gyno. Anyone think this is ok to do?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Should be ok, but not necessary. I would save the Restore for PCT upping the dose while tapering off of the SERMs. I've been waiting to see a good solid log on this one. What are your stats and experience?

L

Ludicris

Awards
Heres the cycle I plan to start on Monday.

Days 1-30
60 mg Propadrol a day (theres sixty 30mg pills; which is an increase from the forty 15mg pills initially sold)
Liv 52, Milk Thistle, and Masons Heart Trio for bloodpressure and chosesterol
Letro .625 eod for bloat/gyno (comes at 2.5mg, a ml)

post cycle therapy
Days 1-3 150mg Clomid, 30mg Nolva, Restore
Days 4-14 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, Restore
Days 15-21 50mg CLomid, 10mg Nolva, Restore
Days 22-30 Finish up the Restore

I got the letro because I hear Max LMG and Xmass were causing gyno and they are similar to propadrol. I started the letro today because it just came in. Should I wait another week to start my cycle (ie: next monday) or is it fine to start this monday (I hear you start letro 2 weeks in advance).

My Stats:
Age - 21
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 201lbs
Bench 255lbs 4x5
Squat 320lbs 4x5

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Solid and well planned. I'd recommend waiting a week just to get the Letro somewhat stabilized in the blood. Letro will kill libido, but hopefully the Propadrol will counteract that to some degree.

L

Ludicris

Awards
Well, I have been on Propadrol since Sunday when I started my cycle. Things were moving slowly and steadily so far and today's workout went extremely well. I have been getting pumps and urges to lift outside of the gym as well as in the gym the past two days. I would post weights and stats but I have decided to stop the cycle. The past three days, I have gotten cramps, pains in my sides (Kidneys?) and pains in my upper stomach, kind of like a tingling sensation. I also had a couple minor pains in my chest. I don't know what has been happening but I have decided my first venture into anabolics is not worth any long term damage. I am sure this is probably a rare freak occurance since other people on propadrol have yielded great gains and 0 sides. Maybe oral steroids just aren't for me. I haven't had a physical in quite awhile so I think I will plan on getting one soon. Sorry to let you guys down who wanted to see a log for propadrol. I don't want to bash this product, so take my bodies reaction with a grain of salt.

After my physical, if everything is alright, maybe I'll start a more appropriate cycle in the future of just Test Enanthate 500mg per week.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's too bad. but you'll be better off on test e it is more effective and more fun. perhaps you were dehydrated on prop. either way its all gravy some people respond differently and in all kinds of ways. luckily i have responded quite well through it all. the only problems i have is with progestin induced gyno and sometimes lack of libido.

M

msj16

Awards
yeah man im starting my cycle next week, but im gonna take 6 0x0, and milk thistle