zma (forget it)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i aint taking zma before bed anymore. anytime i've taken it, i toss in bed all night....get like 3 hours of sleep. i know most of you thinking that zma (if anything) should help with deeper sleep and whatnot but i coudlnt be more opposite man. so my quesiton....during post cycle, when is the second best time to take this supp? (empty stomach of course....but after waking up, before/after workout, middle of day between meals?) thanx for your suggestions

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by sage
i aint taking zma before bed anymore. anytime i've taken it, i toss in bed all night....get like 3 hours of sleep. i know most of you thinking that zma (if anything) should help with deeper sleep and whatnot but i coudlnt be more opposite man. so my quesiton....during post cycle, when is the second best time to take this supp? (empty stomach of course....but after waking up, before/after workout, middle of day between meals?) thanx for your suggestions
ZMA is not working for you try the 6OXO before bedtime, I take it 3 hours before I go to bed no problem.  If you still want to take ZMA take it with you afternoon meals (between 4-6 pm).  My two cents.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
with a meal huh? i dont know, zma's are best on empty stomach arent they? ive been using it last two days between my mid-afternoon meal and dinner (around 4 ish) did get a better sleep in last night but then again, i was pretty smashed.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by sage
with a meal huh? i dont know, zma's are best on empty stomach arent they? ive been using it last two days between my mid-afternoon meal and dinner (around 4 ish) did get a better sleep in last night but then again, i was pretty smashed.
Most pills are better taken in with empty stomach, for better absorptions, but as you know everyone is not the same, What I ment you can take between those meals let say one hour after your 2 pm meal so at 3pm.this assuming you eat every two hours like I do.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I'm a little tired right so I may not be reading this thread right, but make sure you take ZMA on an empty stomache. But take 6-oxo with a fat replete meal(flax, olive, etc), not on an empty stomach

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
for the current postcycle, im only using zma (will test out 6-oxo on the next). yesterday, i had to fly back from seattle back to ny, and couldht have felt more sick or tired. popped in the zma pretty late and went to bed. Again...toseed all night. im blalently gonna take em earlier (like in the afternoon) dont care if this aint optimal usage)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
for the current postcycle, im only using zma (will test out 6-oxo on the next). yesterday, i had to fly back from seattle back to ny, and couldht have felt more sick or tired. popped in the zma pretty late and went to bed. Again...toseed all night. im blalently gonna take em earlier (like in the afternoon) dont care if this aint optimal usage)
You dont have to take them at night, just dont take them with calcium products for around an hour and you'll be fine. It's said to aid in sleep, but Ive taken it and didnt see any such thing from it.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

You dont have to take them at night, just dont take them with calcium products for around an hour and you'll be fine. It's said to aid in sleep, but Ive taken it and didnt see any such thing from it.
This is true calcium will block the absorbtion of zinc. This is why i really wouldn't count zinc taken in multi's as part of my daily allowance because it gets lost because of the calcium.