Havoc is martyr'd! With test, T3/albuterol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am somewhere around 12 weeks into a 24 weeker of test enanthate @ 500mg.

In the second week of low carb diet with 100mcg T3 and ~8mg albuterol.

Starting to experience some strength/stamina loss and figured this would be a great place to run a little Havoc experiment.

Started Havoc yesterday @ 20mg split dosed and full 20mg pre workout today. Too early of course to start commenting but I will surely update with anything pertinant and will answer any questions y'all may have as well as monitering anything requested.

Starting weight 195lbs at roughly 14-15%. (5'8")
Weigt today 190lbs. Five lbs of water/glycogen of course although I think I look leaner already.

Will be watching strength and stamina of course as well as BP and any possible negative sides like excessive pumps, lethargy or libido loss. Libido is actually only moderate right now as I have been alternating Letro and ATD for estrogen control as I am a bit gyno prone. With the SERM properties of Havoc I am hoping to reduce or even elliminate AI's while running it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schweet. Super schweet.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to keep my eye on this. Good luck BP.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks boys!

Feel really good today. So far not getting the typical mental downer that most orals give me within the first couple days.

A little something to tied ya over till the next update:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Was planning on hitting the gym this evening but got laid out with a pounding headache. :(

Unsure of the cause, possible the low carb intake. Went ahead and ate an AP and some carbs before laying down and passing out. Headache pretty much gone now.

Will continue the Havoc at 20mg for now as I doubt it to be the cause.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BP, was the starting weight listed the starting weight for the whole cycle, or just this log?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
BP, was the starting weight listed the starting weight for the whole cycle, or just this log?
Starting weight at the inception of diet change and addition of the T3/alb & Havoc.

Cycle starting weight 185 @ ~16.5%. Started out trying to cut but the AP with test just stacked the weight on with a slight leaning out. Seems the older I get the harder it is to drop fat thus resorting to the T3/alb & carb cycling. I gots to get into my summer clothes. :)

Nesta

Awards
martyr, i see your dosing the T3 at 100mcg, what is your schedule like. Are you following a pyramid or another route?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Starting weight at the inception of diet change and addition of the T3/alb & Havoc.

Cycle starting weight 185 @ ~16.5%. Started out trying to cut but the AP with test just stacked the weight on with a slight leaning out. Seems the older I get the harder it is to drop fat thus resorting to the T3/alb & carb cycling. I gots to get into my summer clothes. :)
Keep that protein intake real high, i went up to 100mcg of T3 and was eating 2g's per lb of bw, expect a loss of endurance, and some nasty lethargy, oh and to sweat like a PIG, i'd wake up feeling gross, lol Personally i don't think i'd use it again, it over complicated things too much, well for me anyway. And i agree with the AP it's awesome stuff but i find i have to drop it when really wanting to drop the chub, otherwise i just pack on more and more mass and lean out slowly, which is fine but not want my goal is at the moment.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Get 'em homefry. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
martyr, i see your dosing the T3 at 100mcg, what is your schedule like. Are you following a pyramid or another route?
Will run for about 4 weeks before tapering down over the following week or so. I do not taper up personally.

Yeah Chaps, I am sweating like a Mullet pitchin to Motiv8er but it's all good. :)
I don't get the lethargy personally.
Protein is not a problem with the low carb diet. The store is running out of eggs however. :D

I like T3 and albuterol on paper. The T3 will increase beta-2 receptors while alb is a beta-2 agonist. I like the short half life of the albuterol as well. Makes dosing too high not nearly as scary as with clen.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fvcking rights I pitch, my little pin cushion knows that too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Six days into the Havoc and so far I FEEL really good. I have a nice sense of well being and no negatives as of yet. I have been unable to make it to the gym the last few days due to work/family balancing but I did make it to MA class Tuesday and had a good but light workout. Gonna hit MA class again tonight and attempt to get into the gym the next three days so I can get a feel for how my strength/endurance/recovery is doing.

Current weight 184.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Made it to the gym yesterday for a back workout and some HIIT cardio.

Strength is down but not tremendously. Actually surprising how close I was to getting last benchmarks numbers seeing the my only carbs have been brocolli.

The HIIT was more like MIIT (Moderate Intesity Interval Training) as my heart rate dictated as much. Normally my speed bursts are 10-11mph but I had to keep it between 7-8 to keep from maxing out. The whole session I set a decent incline and the last few minutes crank it waaay up and jog on my toes. Really pounds the calves.

Sense of well being and overall energy levels have been great and after a week at 20mg I have experienced no negative sides from the Havoc. (The elevated BP and heartrate I am attributing to the T3/alb)

Libido has increased some and even had some spontaneous wood while driving yesterday. Attribute this to removal of the AI. So far no tender nipples. (knock on wood, spontaneous wood that is)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Apologize for lack of updates. This week was spring break for my kids and all my extra time was spent with them or doing "honey do spring cleaning" stuff.

Last gym excursion was Sunday the 1st. Did an arm workout and low intensity cardio. Followed that up with a carb up for the rest of the day, yeah baby!

Have not needed an AI, the Havoc has so far kept my nips in check.

Will gauge strength over the next week as I get back into my split.

Great sense of well being and still no negative sides to speak of but of course the lack of gym trips limits my ability to say much more.

Was panning on doing another carb-up this Sunday with the Easter dinner and all, and still will, but I also did one tonight. :D Couldn't resist the pasta my wife prepared so I popped an AP and went for it. It feels like I just got back from the gym evn after not being there for 5 days as I am sooo pumped. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sigh .... Destroyed my shoulder training MA yesterday. Am not going to up for much of anything over some light cardio for a while. Not sure the nature of the problem. Have an old injury that has plagued me over the years but have never had it looked at. I fear the doc will tell me it needs surgery and have just been burying my head in the sand at the thought.

I am going to baby it a bit and will consider having it looked at it the near future.

I am unsure at this point what avenue I will pursue as far as the "supplements" I am currently cycling.

God I am feeling old. :(

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks. I hope it heals up for ya quickly.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sigh .... Destroyed my shoulder training MA yesterday. Am not going to up for much of anything over some light cardio for a while. Not sure the nature of the problem. Have an old injury that has plagued me over the years but have never had it looked at. I fear the doc will tell me it needs surgery and have just been burying my head in the sand at the thought.

I am going to baby it a bit and will consider having it looked at it the near future.

I am unsure at this point what avenue I will pursue as far as the "supplements" I am currently cycling.

God I am feeling old. :(
Sorry bout the shoulder dude. If you did go see a doc, tell them you are intersted in only in non-surgical procedures because you cant be out that long right now with your work. They tend to get more creative. :) Means you will have $$$, means they can bill.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say ... I am friggin back! LOL

10 weeks of Super Cissus and my shoulder feels like brand spankin new! Yehaw!

Stayed on a TRT level of test E as I didn't want to add insult to injury and do PCT with no training.

Ramped up the bedtime doses of PowerFull to keep GH high.

Chowed AP at every meal.

Couple weeks back in the gym and hit a PR of 260 for 6 on the Iso Wide Hammer bench, PR of 220 for 8 on suplinated cable pull downs followed by PR of 130 for 8 DB rows. Not big weight for many but huge for me.

Life is good again. :)

Sorry the Havoc log sucked. :(

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Liked the SPANKIN NEW part myself.

Welcome back. ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
BP ---- good luck bro will be following this and looking forward to your progress.

Any chance of before and afters my brutha!!??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
BP ---- good luck bro will be following this and looking forward to your progress.

Any chance of before and afters my brutha!!??
You kidding? lol. I have been sitting on my ass for 2 months healing, I am a bit tubby. :)

I don't want a camera anywhere near me right now. :pizza: