Halodrol-50 Cycle

Nesta

Awards
I recently started a Halodrol-50 cycle, and am on my third day. I chose H50 over superdrol strickly cuz of the sides. My goal of this cycle is to add about 5-8 pounds, and really lean out. I would like to increase strength, but that is not a main concern. I consume 3,500 cal a day, have my diet dialed in pretty well, and drink alot of water. Oh yeah, I am 26, 5'10", 180 10% BF and have been lifting consistantly for the better part of 10 years, mostly geared toward football.

I am running the following:
ON

Halodrol-50 1 tab/day
4 weeks
Supps-
Cycle Support
White Blood
Fish Oils
Multi Vs
Whey
Glutamine
CLA

post cycle therapy will include

Toremifene
Day 1 - 3 120mg
Day 4 - 14 60 mg
Day 14 - 28 30 mg

AX - Rebound XT -
wk 1 25mg
wk 2 50mg
wk 3 50mg
wk 4 25m,g

AX - Retain
wk 1 150mg
wk 2 100mg
wk 3 100mg
wk 4 50mg

Same supps as on cycle

The first Day I took the H50 about 45 min before my workout and it was amazing, great lift! Yesterday I took it in the morning (this was my original plan) and my workout 6:00pm was just average (I know that i should take it at the same time everyday) Should H50 be taken closer to my workout or was the first day intensity just a reaction to the new chems? I have noticed today slight back soreness, and a minor headache.

All suggestions or recomendations are welcome!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looks really good actually (pardon my surprise at seeing such a well thought out cycle).

Ramping down on the xt is a debatable choice but certainly defendable imho.

Best of luck to you.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would actually cut the XT out completely. H50 does not aromatize and the negative feedback will have your own estrogen in the toilet at the onset of PCT so why add insult to injury? Estrogen should be controlled not eliminated. IMHO

Shyne

Shyne

Awards
Nesta as in Alessandro Nesta for AC Milan? If so, great player!

Can't you split the Tab in half, and say have half in the morning, and half with your pre-workout meal. Just a thought.

Nesta

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas, I did alot of research and really tried to have it all planned out from the beginning, but i guess sometimes better suggestions come along. I think you guys just gave me two conflicting responses though. Yeahright thinks i should keep the doses of XT up, while bpmartyr thinks i should drop it all together? Hopefully some more minds chime in here.

thanks for the advice!

and no not Alessandro Nesta, Im a football player at heart and barely recognize soccer as a sport :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies fellas, I did alot of research and really tried to have it all planned out from the beginning, but i guess sometimes better suggestions come along. I think you guys just gave me two conflicting responses though. Yeahright thinks i should keep the doses of XT up, while bpmartyr thinks i should drop it all together? Hopefully some more minds chime in here.

thanks for the advice!

and no not Alessandro Nesta, Im a football player at heart and barely recognize soccer as a sport :D
It's a judgment call. Many wise people now advise not using an AI for products that don't aromatize. Other wise people believe that an AI is useful as another mechanism of action in restarting the HPTA.

The judgment call falls down on whether you view the AI as potentially harmful overkill or as testicular restoration insurance.

A compromise position is to wait until the first week of SERM only PCT is finished and then incorporate a low dose AI ramping upwards towards the end of the PCT.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's a judgment call. Many wise people now advise not using an AI for products that don't aromatize. Other wise people believe that an AI is useful as another mechanism of action in restarting the HPTA.

The judgment call falls down on whether you view the AI as potentially harmful overkill or as testicular restoration insurance.

A compromise position is to wait until the first week of SERM only post cycle therapy is finished and then incorporate a low dose AI ramping upwards towards the end of the PCT.

Agree. Well said YR.

Nesta

Awards
Great, sounds like a good approach! I will keep this log updated as needed.

Thanks again!

I decided to take my H50 closer to my workout today, we will see if there is any noticable difference.
-Off to the gym!

Nesta

Awards
I took my H50 last night about an hour before my work out, I was an animal in the gym. Im not sure if this is just in my head, or if there is really that much of a difference, but i will continue to take it about an hour before my work out from here on out. Anyone else notice this?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I work out in the mornings and I always took mine when I woke up(about thirty minutes prior to workout). I really had a good cycle and I took a whole tablet. I didn't do the Tore, or XT, Or retain. for post cycle therapy. I used Novadex XT, and Orastan -E. Had ZERO sides other than a crappy cholesterol test which was remedied with a little lipitor. My last test was Exceptional. The screwed up part of the cholesterol was very low LDL. anyway sounds like you are having a good cycle and the Best of luck to ya.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I recently started a Halodrol-50 cycle, and am on my third day. I chose H50 over superdrol strickly cuz of the sides. My goal of this cycle is to add about 5-8 pounds, and really lean out. I would like to increase strength, but that is not a main concern. I consume 3,500 cal a day, have my diet dialed in pretty well, and drink alot of water. Oh yeah, I am 26, 5'10", 180 10% BF and have been lifting consistantly for the better part of 10 years, mostly geared toward football.

I am running the following:
ON

Halodrol-50 1 tab/day
4 weeks
Supps-
Cycle Support
White Blood
Fish Oils
Multi Vs
Whey
Glutamine
CLA

post cycle therapy will include

Toremifene
Day 1 - 3 120mg
Day 4 - 14 60 mg
Day 14 - 28 30 mg

AX - Rebound XT -
wk 1 25mg
wk 2 50mg
wk 3 50mg
wk 4 25m,g

AX - Retain
wk 1 150mg
wk 2 100mg
wk 3 100mg
wk 4 50mg

Same supps as on cycle

The first Day I took the H50 about 45 min before my workout and it was amazing, great lift! Yesterday I took it in the morning (this was my original plan) and my workout 6:00pm was just average (I know that i should take it at the same time everyday) Should H50 be taken closer to my workout or was the first day intensity just a reaction to the new chems? I have noticed today slight back soreness, and a minor headache.

All suggestions or recomendations are welcome!

Looks carefully planned and well thought out. Good luck, I loved Halo

Let me know how the Torem goes, I'm yet to give it a run.

-Mikey

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established

A compromise position is to wait until the first week of SERM only post cycle therapy is finished and then incorporate a low dose AI ramping upwards towards the end of the PCT.

So which do you prefer, YR? Do you think it is beneficial or do you lean towards overkill?

Nesta

Awards
Thanks guys!!! Today is day four, no headaches or back soreness :D However I did just get the worst leg cramps ever while sitting through an 1 1/2 hour meeting, it was terrible! Gonna have to stop and grab some taurine ASAP.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
So which do you prefer, YR? Do you think it is beneficial or do you lean towards overkill?
It depends upon a lot of factors (the compound(s) used, length of cycle, how shut-down one feels, age, etc). I'm an older guy so I lean more toward covering all my bases to ensure HPTA restoration. If I was in my 20s, I'd probably have more trust that my body would bounce back with just a serm.

Nesta

Awards
Since the main goal of this cycle is to add some definition and lean out, do you think it would be benefitial to add in some T3 (which I already have) I was pondering three senarios

1. start a pyrimad dosing of T3 this week, which is week 2 "ON" and carry through the final three weeks of the cycle.

2. wait until I start my PCT and start the pyrimad dosing then.

3. Don't use the the T3 this cycle

I appreciate any imput or suggestions you may be able to offer.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since the main goal of this cycle is to add some definition and lean out, do you think it would be benefitial to add in some T3 (which I already have) I was pondering three senarios

1. start a pyrimad dosing of T3 this week, which is week 2 "ON" and carry through the final three weeks of the cycle.

2. wait until I start my post cycle therapy and start the pyrimad dosing then.

3. Don't use the the T3 this cycle

I appreciate any imput or suggestions you may be able to offer.
People will often couple thyroid hormones with androgens to lessen the muscle loss which can come with the thyroid hormone use. However, you may need to start a new thread to get useful feedback to your specific question.

Nesta

Awards
Update:

Yesterday was day 8 of my cycle. My headaches have all subsided and cramping has eased a bit. I also added poseidon at six serving a day, this may have helped with both. I have notice my face is a bit more oily. Sides are very minimal so far (knock on wood)

Last night I lifted chest, tri's, and obliques. My workout was amazing. Great pumps, great energy, and my endurance was through the roof. Strength is increasing with every workout. I have gained 5 pounds to date. Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to add in the T3 this week for extra fat loss unless someone advises against it.

So far I am very pleased with Halo50 :D

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Yesterday was day 8 of my cycle. My headaches have all subsided and cramping has eased a bit. I also added poseidon at six serving a day, this may have helped with both. I have notice my face is a bit more oily. Sides are very minimal so far (knock on wood)

Last night I lifted chest, tri's, and obliques. My workout was amazing. Great pumps, great energy, and my endurance was through the roof. Strength is increasing with every workout. I have gained 5 pounds to date. Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to add in the T3 this week for extra fat loss unless someone advises against it.

So far I am very pleased with Halo50 :D
Congrats on your success with Halo-50 so far Nesta! ;)

Poseidon will certainly help with your cramping. What dosing protocol (for Poseidon) are you following?

Workin

Nesta

Awards
Thank for stopping by workin!
I have been dosing two scoops three times a day, morning, lunch, and at night. What do you suggest?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Thank for stopping by workin!
I have been dosing two scoops three times a day, morning, lunch, and at night. What do you suggest?
Below is the protocol that I, and many others use...but if your getting the results you want from your current schedule, I would be hesitant to change it:

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:
1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake or light meal.
2. Before, during and after workouts* (Suggestion: Put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to workout and finish about the time workout is complete)
3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.
:)

Workin

Nesta

Awards
Yesterday was my off day so no new progress from the gym... I did initiate T3 into my cycle, i started yesterday with 25mcg. I do have a question though, my liothyronine sodium is 200mcg/ml. Does this seem extremely strong to anyone. The reason that i ask is taking 25mcg is only like a few drops. I was expecting to dose a little more liquid than that. If anyone has any experience please let me know your thoughts...

Much appreciated!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my off day so no new progress from the gym... I did initiate T3 into my cycle, i started yesterday with 25mcg. I do have a question though, my liothyronine sodium is 200mcg/ml. Does this seem extremely strong to anyone. The reason that i ask is taking 25mcg is only like a few drops. I was expecting to dose a little more liquid than that. If anyone has any experience please let me know your thoughts...

Much appreciated!!!
You'll probably get answers to your T3 questions if you start another thread.

Nesta

Awards
Well i really let this log go... anyways this is my final week of my H-50 cycle and i decided to bridge to PP. I was really impressed with the H50 for the first few weeks, but the third week seemed to lack something. I wanted to safely extend my cycle so this week I am dosing 1/2 a pill of H50 and 10mg of PP. The next two weeks will include 20mg of PP.

As far as the H50 is concerned, nice recomp, and vascularity. Strength increase has been decent also. I would think it would be nice in a cutting cylce.

This will be my last oral only cycle, Injecting from here on out!:D