Need Advice on Havoc/TST cycle

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to do just a Havoc pulse type cycle but then I read a thread here on TST and since I'm going to get 3 bottles free with my havoc order I wanted to get some input as to my scheme.

Cycles run:

1-ad solo in 2004
1-ad/4-ad in 2004
superdrol, 1-test/4-ad trans in 2005

My goal for this cycle is to do a body recomp and add strength. I won't be eating like I did on the sd, 1-test cycle. I'll eat just above maintenance.

Originally I planned to just pulse the Havoc and then run a "peace of mind" PCT with Lean Xtreme, Fenugreek, and Jungle warfare (this may switch to powerfull).

I'll also be running prostate support and AX perfect cycle for the duration of any cycle run.

I have some tamox on hand just to be safe.

Since I'm getting the TST free maybe I should run the TST for 3-4 weeks and then start the Havoc as a full cycle?
Maybe run the TST full bore and then pulse the Havoc?

Stack 'em? and run for 4 weeks???

I'm not sure yet and I'd appreciate any input.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was originally going to do just a Havoc pulse type cycle but then I read a thread here on TST and since I'm going to get 3 bottles free with my havoc order I wanted to get some input as to my scheme.

Cycles run:

1-ad solo in 2004
1-ad/4-ad in 2004
superdrol, 1-test/4-ad trans in 2005

My goal for this cycle is to do a body recomp and add strength. I won't be eating like I did on the superdrol, 1-test cycle. I'll eat just above maintenance.

Originally I planned to just pulse the Havoc and then run a "peace of mind" post cycle therapy with Lean Xtreme, Fenugreek, and Jungle warfare (this may switch to powerfull).

I'll also be running prostate support and AX perfect cycle for the duration of any cycle run.

I have some tamox on hand just to be safe.

Since I'm getting the TST free maybe I should run the TST for 3-4 weeks and then start the Havoc as a full cycle?
Maybe run the TST full bore and then pulse the Havoc?

Stack 'em? and run for 4 weeks???

I'm not sure yet and I'd appreciate any input.
I don't know that much about the TST, but we have some positive feedback on stacking the two.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I have two boxes of halodrol 50.

What if I ran h-50 for 30 days and then pulsed havoc?

Or would that be too long on orals???

:think:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Klug, how's your cycle going?
Have not started it yet.

I am preloading AX Perfect Cycle and Taurine. I want to keep doing cardio during the cycle and hopefully this will reduce any back pumps.

I'm thinking of running H-50 and then stacking TST for the last week of the H-50 and then run TST solo for another two weeks. This would come out to a six week cycle.