First 1-ad cycle help

leanmuscle101

Awards
i just started my 1-ad cycle 2 days ago.

i am doing a 5 week cycle and could use some help.

1st week-200mgs
2-4th week -400mgs
5th week 200mgs

following up with 6oxo.

i need help with dosage of 6oxo please.
also i'm feeling some testicle soreness, is this normal i couldn't find anything on this.

and my birthday is 10 days into my post cycle theropy is it ok to drink?

thanks

kevinjd_2008

Awards
1-ad

Dont go back too 200 mgs just keep it at 400 and then stop and then hit 6 oxo

leanmuscle101

Awards
update

its been a little over a week, no real results noticable. some decrease in sex drive some sleepyness nothing big. i cant wait for the next couple weeks when your supposed to really see results.

i still dont know what my dosage for 6oxo should be for my post cycle

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id get yourself a serm for pct.6oxo isnt the best choice for an AI either.If your pct isnt in GOOD order youll lose your gains and have your system WAY out of whack for quite awhile.This will lead to more undesireable side effects.

Torem for the serm and ATD or 6bromo for the AI are very good choices.Good luck and keep searching all the info you need and more is on this site.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Dont go back too 200 mgs just keep it at 400 and then stop and then hit 6 oxo
6-OXO has to be tapered off or you risk estrogen rebound and low testosterone. ATD and RR have long lifes so there is as much problem with Estrogen Rebound. I still taper them anyway. 4 days between 100 mg drops of 6-OXO to taper. You should also taper on the same way to driving your estrogen extremely low resulting in low white blood cell counts, low HDL and loss of libido. 6-OXO actually can work very well when tapered properly and combined with a SERM. You can go as high as 600 mgs, but absolutely necessary to taper off properly at thst high of doses. ATD and RR are better choices. I actually go for 50 mgs ATD and 1 RR. Higher estrogen with no libido issues.

Coming off of 1-AD you will be very low in testosterone and because of that you will also be extremely low in estrogen. This is where a SERM really pays off in the beginning of post cycle therapy where it gives you selective estrogen support. Toremifene is absolutely remarkable for fast recover.

You really could use some testosterone support like 4-AD, testosterone, or TST when on cycle. 1-AD is suppressive of Testosterone. Short of that, 300 mg of DHEA will provide estrogen support along with some testosterone. You can probably go higher but you need to beware of gyno from the estrogen. Take no chances if you think you showing gyno problems.

Not taking 1-AD within 4 hours of sleep will help little with testosterone suppression. 1-AD has basically a 4hr lifetime so protien blood levels needs to be timed to match 1-AD blood levels. 200 mgs is small dose and hard to match up to meals.

leanmuscle101

Awards
its been about 13 days and i'm up 5 lbs. My max bench is 2 reps of 225 and is now 4 reps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10