Sore Delt

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I've been through this before, but I just needed to check.

Injection in right delt was 6 days ago. The delt was a tiny bit sore for a few days which is normal. On 5 it began to swell up. It's not extremely sore, but it's tender to the touch. The skin is not hot or red.

At time of injection the needle moved around alot as I fought to control it at a weird angle.

Is it possible I bruised the muscle? It doesn't fit the classic infection signs yet.

Thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would keep an eye on it... looking for the obvious signs of infection. That being said you probably moved the needle around too much and did some type of damage which is healing now. Maybe a little pain med if you think it is warrented if it is unbearable. Otherwise I would not inject there and be conscience of the spot and you may be OK.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I would keep an eye on it... looking for the obvious signs of infection. That being said you probably moved the needle around too much and did some type of damage which is healing now. Maybe a little pain med if you think it is warrented if it is unbearable. Otherwise I would not inject there and be conscience of the spot and you may be OK.
Thanks bro. Well the good news is it doesn't seem to be getting worse. It's not red and there is no white streaks.

Honestly it feels and looks the same way it did when I was injecting with stronger stuff that had way more BA that made my delt swell up.