Cutting Cycle (First timer) Log

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this is a good estimate of what I'm going to do be doing for my first cycle and yes it is going to be during my cutting phase throughout summer since I am quite happy with the amount of muscle I already put on and the idea of gaining a few lbs. of solid mass while cutting up is very appealing to me. But in my case, I decided to throw in D-bol at the beginning of my cutting cycle. I know it isn't a conventional steroid to use during cutting, but I figure, it'll help me retain/gain more mass while cutting up on a low calorie diet than any other cutting steroid AND even if I bloat, I can always lose the water after cycle during post cycle therapy. I also decided to throw in nolva during the cycle since I am gyno prone. Plus that may help alleviate the bloating from the dbol. Anyway, here is the cycle and I'm going to start it beginning of april most likely.

Week 1: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 2: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 30 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 3: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 30 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 4: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 30 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 5: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 6: Sustanon 500 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 7: Sustanon 500 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 8: Sustanon 500 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 9: Sustanon 500 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 10: Sustanon 500 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 11: Winstrol 30 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 12: Winstrol 30 mgs, Nolva 20 mgs (EOD)
Week 13: Winstrol 30 mgs,
Week 14: Winstrol 20 mgs,

-milk thistle, cissus-rx used throughout.

post cycle therapy:

Week 1: Torm 120 mgs (days 1-3), Torm 60 mgs (days 4-7), Chlomid 150 mgs, Dhea 200 mgs
Week 2: Torm 60 mgs, Chlomid 100 mgs, Dhea 200 mgs
Week 3: Torm 60 mgs, Cholmid 50 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 4: Torm 30 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 5: Torm 30 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 6: Nolva 20 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 7: Nolva 10 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs

Oh and I decided to throw in winstrol on the last 4 weeks of cycle to bridge into post cycle therapy since sustanon takes up to a month to be clear from the body. So after the last week of sustanon, I will start up a relatively low dose of winstrol until the post cycle therapy. And I'm definitely considering throwing some hcg on the last 3 weeks of my cycle before the post cycle therapy just so my post cycle therapy goes easier. Let me know what you all think!

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
So you'll be going straight from superdrol PCT into another cycle?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Damnit you're right. I was writing this up at like 5 a.m. so for some stupid reason I didn't think of that. Make that beginning of may. That should be sufficient time.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
This is the new update on cutting cycle since money is a huge issue here. A cycle is extremely expensive so this is a good idea of what I'm going with for my first cycle. Suggestions would be appreciated!!! And I decided to throw in hcg for the last 3 weeks of the cycle before pct since apparantley hcg will shut down natural test and mimic lh so I don't get why people use it in pct if you are trying to get natural test up on pct. I've seen more experienced users use hcg 2-3 weeks before the steroid cycle ends which makes way more sense to me. And in my case, during the gap b/t the last shot of sustanon and pct, I decided to throw in some superdrol. If anyone has any suggestions feel free!!

Week 1: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex (.5 mgs eod)
Week 2: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 30 mgs, Arimidex (.5 mgs eod)
Week 3: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 30 mgs, Arimidex (.5 mgs eod)
Week 4: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex (.5 mgs eod)
Week 5: Sustanon 500 mgs, Arimidex (.5 mgs eod)
Week 6: Sustanon 500 mgs, Arimidex (.5 mgs eod)
Week 7: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 8: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 9: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 10: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 11: Superdrol 10 mgs (hgc 500 iu/week) (arimidex .5 eod)
Week 12: superdrol 20 mgs (hgc 500 iu/week) (arimidex .5 eod)
Week 13: Superdrol 20 mgs (hgc 500 iu/week) (arimidex .5 eod)

PCT:

post cycle therapy:

Week 1: Torm 120 mgs (days 1-3), Torm 60 mgs (days 4-7), Chlomid 150 mgs, Dhea 200 mgs
Week 2: Torm 60 mgs, Chlomid 100 mgs, Dhea 200 mgs
Week 3: Torm 60 mgs, Cholmid 50 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 4: Torm 30 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 5: Torm 30 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 6: Nolva 20 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 7: Nolva 10 mgs, Dhea 100 mgs

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I really don't know enough about injectables to give advice, but I think you're using too many different compounds for a first cycle. I think you should do the Sust at 500mg/wk, kicked with superdrol for the first three weeks (because you've already used it before), and see how that goes. Save the other stuff for later.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...maybe. But I was thinking actually of cutting the superdrol anyway. I still want the dbol since I already have it, and it can't really be used on it's own so successfully. Plus superdrol to kick start a cutting cycle? I would think superdrol would be bad to cut with anyway since it eats up glycogen like crazy. I'm going to cut the superdrol and keep the DBOL. I think I might stick winny at the end cuase I have to stick something in the end to ease the transition into pct since sustanon stays in the ssytem for so damn long. Hmmmm...that's why I'm still thinking about this.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
My advice is the olod school advice...for fist time cycles you should limit what how many items you use to reduce having a bad reaction.
And Sust hurts from what I hear, you might find it too debilitating. Why not just start with good ole Test frist time out? And you would save a ton of money since that is cheap. I myself have done 3 inj. cycles and have just progressed to 2 compounds...
Just my thoughts and opinions. By no means do you have to listen.
Also, the differnece between a cutter and a bulker is in the diet so that has to be spot on to make this a bulker. At least that is my opinion also.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well this is going to be a cutter. I just want to cut with a good cutting diet while maintaining or even solidifying what I have in terms of mass and density. And isn't sustanon test anyway? Besides, my "sources" don't have other types of test, they only have sustanon. And from what I read many many times, sustanon is a blend of 4 different types of tests from short to long acting esters. And isn't test supposed to do the opposite of maknig me feel debilitated? I could've sworn test/sust makes you feel more energy, better sense of well being, and decent gains with better libido vs. most orals which do just the opposite but also have good muscle gains. Anyway, I just wanna clarify one point...isn't sustanon essentially test?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
The 4 blends is what I was speaking on, rather than doing enan or cyp.
Test can make you tired...it did me. I felt kinda lethargic all the time for a period of time.
And what I was really talking about was the Dbol and SD thrown in. Why not just go Sust by itself and see what that does?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
lol, I already bought the dbol man. I think I'll drop the superdrol though cause I don't want to put too my strain on my liver. I mean it's not like I'm doing two orals at once, but still. And, I'm doing dbol in pretty low doses just to kickstart the sustanon, you think the dbol would affect me in a bad way since it's my first cycle?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and just say I finish up my cycle and finish my pct for sust and dbol. How long should I wait to start a new cycle if I decide to?????? Cause next time I wanna do a test only cycle considering it would be a lot easier on the body than doing stuff like tren or some other orals.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Updated Cycle information:

Week 1: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex (anastrozole) .5 mgs eod
Week 2: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 3: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 4: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 10 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 5: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 6: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 7: Sustanon 500 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 8: Sustanon 500 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 9: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 10: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 11: Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 12: Dbol 20 mgs, HCG, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 13: Dbol 10 mgs, HCG, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 14: HCG, Torm 120 mgs (days 1-3), Torm 60 mgs (days 4-7), Clomid 100 mgs, dhea 100mgs
Week 15: Torm 60 mgs, Clomid 100, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 16: Nolva 20 mgs, Dhea 50 mgs
Week 17: Nolva 10 mgs
Week 18: Nolva 5 mgs

-milk thistle, cissus-rx used throughout. This cycle will be started May 1st and I will start my workout log right here on that day. I can't wait!! This is how I set everything up so far considering all safety issues and I'm going to get my blood test done in a couple weeks to make sure I'm ready and I'll get tested every month to make sure everything is ok. So yea, this is what I'm doing for my cutting cycle. I know dbol isn't a convential cutting steroid, but it is considerably stronger than winny and I should be able to keep/gain more muscle while cutting fat with dbol than I would with winstrol. The water weight can always come off afterwards and considering that I'm using arimidex throughout, the water retention shouldn't be too bad and my cut should run pretty smooth. Anyway yea, if you got some opinions let me know. This is the final draft of my cycle considering that's what I bought with the cash I had available. So yea I'm looking forward to May 1st!