Havoc cycle length

grantr

Banned
Awards
Hey, I've been on these forums for a while now, but never posted. I just took in all the information I could and a couple months ago I did a 4 week cycle of x-mass at 120 mg a day. It worked wonders for me, my strength and size shot up. But after reading about how it can readily cause gyno, I decided to try something new for my next cycle. I was wondering if because Havoc is not primarily a bulking agent if I should run it for a 6 week cycle to see the gains in mass that I want. And also what is preferred Havoc or epistane, I know they are the same chemical. Thank you for your time

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you wont be disapointed with either product as they both come from great companies.
I just got off of a 7wk Epistane cycle and went fron 230-242 and lost some fat.Strength went way up and there were no neg sides except for some lowerback tightness for the first 30min of the day.This happened for less than a wk then stopped completely.
Heres my log for the 7wk run.Good luck with which ever you choose!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58383-epistane-anabolic-gyno.html

grantr

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the informational link. What do you think about running havoc/epistane and xmass at the same time? I think it would be the best of both worlds. Only one of them is methylated so that is covered. And I would run xmass at 80 mg a day

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the informational link. What do you think about running havoc/epistane and xmass at the same time? I think it would be the best of both worlds. Only one of them is methylated so that is covered. And I would run xmass at 80 mg a day
Well I always advocate running new compounds by themselves the first time so that you know what to expect from each one.Then if you want to try to build a stack youll know better what youre in for.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help and good luck.