Critique my Epistane + PCT - Log + Bloodwork to come!

Gettingback

Awards
Just some info before I post my stuff:

Height - 5'11
Weight - 185
Experience - 6 Years lifting.
Ph Cycles: NONE!

Okay ladies and gents, here is the plan - NOT LISTED: AI CYCLE SUPPORT TAKEN ALL THROUGHOUT PCT AND CYCLE:

Week 1: 10 Mg for the first 3 days, 20 mg for the rest of the week
Week 2: 20 mg
Week 3: 20 mg for the first 3 days, 30 mg for the rest of the week
Week 4: 30 mg

PCT:

1.) Toremifene!

Week 5: 120 Mg each day
Week 6: 90 Mg each day
Week 7: 60 Mg each day
Week 8: 30 Mg each day

2.) USP PowerFULL - New - Full Dosing

3.) Fenugeek

Week 5: 3 Gram
Week 6: 4 Grams
Week 7: 5 Grams
Week 8: 6 Grams

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention the bloodwork part. I'm interested in Baseline tesosterone (at least total, maybe free, and bioavailable), LH, FSH, Estradiol, Total Estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, Total T4, Free T4, Total T3, Free T3, TSH. Liver enzymes (mostly AST, ALT, LDH, GGT), Total Cholesterol, HDL.

You said you have no PH/A A S experience. My advice, get a baseline done because if you start cycling a good amount, this will be the only opportunity to get a true baseline.

Get more bloodwork (same tests) done during your last week of the cycle, and however many weeks into your PCT you feel necessary.

Also run the whole bottle, extend the time on @ 30mg till it runs out. Good luck, you picked an excellent ph to start with!

Gettingback

Awards
You didn't mention the bloodwork part. I'm interested in Baseline tesosterone (at least total, maybe free, and bioavailable), LH, FSH, Estradiol, Total Estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, Total T4, Free T4, Total T3, Free T3, TSH. Liver enzymes (mostly AST, ALT, LDH, GGT), Total Cholesterol, HDL.

You said you have no PH/A A S experience. My advice, get a baseline done because if you start cycling a good amount, this will be the only opportunity to get a true baseline.

Get more bloodwork (same tests) done during your last week of the cycle, and however many weeks into your post cycle therapy you feel necessary.

Also run the whole bottle, extend the time on @ 30mg till it runs out. Good luck, you picked an excellent ph to start with!

Yes - Will be getting most of that done.

Should I really run the whole bottle for my first cycle?

I will probably just wait 3-4 months and pulse the rest if I don't finish it.

Any thoughts on PCT?

Gettingback

Awards
Up - really want to start this cycle, but I won't unless this will be enough PCT.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre pct is in good order!Good luck on your cycle!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you're going to keep this updated correct?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Your post cycle therapy is more than sufficient for a longer, heavier cycle. So IMO, you should run the Epi to 5-6 weeks. The cycle you outlined only has you on 30mg for 10 days. You would be quitting your cycle right when your gains are gonna be at their highest rate. Epi is hardly toxic compared to a lot of orals, especially at 30mg. Makes you feel real nice too. It is probably the cleanest of all the orals that were marketed in the recent years, save for M4OHN, but the gains are better on Epi.

Gettingback

Awards
Your post cycle therapy is more than sufficient for a longer, heavier cycle. So IMO, you should run the Epi to 5-6 weeks. The cycle you outlined only has you on 30mg for 10 days. You would be quitting your cycle right when your gains are gonna be at their highest rate. Epi is hardly toxic compared to a lot of orals, especially at 30mg. Makes you feel real nice too. It is probably the cleanest of all the orals that were marketed in the recent years, save for M4OHN, but the gains are better on Epi.
Okay - Perhaps after week 4 I will continue for the rest of the bottle at 30mg then? It would end at about 5.5 weeks or so.... Should be fine you think?

If PCT is good, I am off to get bloodwork!

:bow28: Thanks guys!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
5.5 weeks-very nice! I'm glad your doing all this stuff the right way. Mad props to you bro!:cheers: You can have some rep.:thumbsup:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
For Sure - Sit tight for some test results.
yeah man, make sure to take some before and after measurements and picks, your cycle and post cycle sounds pretty good, and I bet you are going to love it

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Hey Gettingback, mind if i use your cycle as a template for my own EPI cycle? im kind of in the same boat with this being my first and want to make sure i get the cycle and PCT correct.

good luck, ill be keeping a close eye on this while i await my own.

Gettingback

Awards
My PCT will actually be MassFX + Retain + Torm + PowerFULL (the new one).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well any time Im on Fen I smell like syrup.It could be worse.lol