Tren enanthate first cycle

powe9130

Awards
Hello everyone first off I would like to say that this is a really informative site. I have been reading through the posts for about a month trying to learn and get useful information. I am about to start my first cycle ever and am a little nervous as I am sure most of you were. I will be using Trenbolone Enanthate once a week @ 1C and am just curious if stacking with test is needed. A good friend of mine has used this for about 8 months and suggests trying without the test at first and adding it later if needed. I am 5'5" and weigh 135 I am a small man and have been all of my life. I am not looking to be huge or get into body building, Just gain a little size. I go to the gym 4 days a week minimum but I just cant seem to gain any more. My diet is probably in need of some improvement but I cant find one that seems reasonable to start with.everything I find here is way more than I can eat at this point. Any advice would help and Also any information as what to expect on this cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
How many times a day are you eating? You need to at least eat 6 times a day.

For example:

1.Breakfast
2.Protein Shake
3.Lunch
4.Protein Shake
5.Dinner
6. Protein Shake

You water intake should be at about a gallon a day, but don't force it in work up to it.

What other supplements have you tried, or are you just jumping into a cycle?

Tren isn't exactly the best thing to start with.

powe9130

Awards
I have tried and am currently using Cell-Tech and Mass -Tech I drink at least that much water a day if not more and eat about 4 times a day I know that I have learned that there are so many options and opinoins that it is hard to make a choice.I have already bought the Tren and was going to use deca until the friend of mine recommended tren. I know it has worked very well for him. but I am open for advice from knowledgable people. Thanks for your reply

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first of all, trenbolone enanthate is a borderline retarded choice for a first cycle.

youre going to us 1cc a week....great....thats a measurement of the oil youll be injecting, not the amount of trenbolone enanthate in that unit of measurement. How many mgs per ml?

the above question is irrelevant, you shouldnt be using tren for a first cycle. you said your friend used tren for 8 months straight? that is absolutely insane.

1. tren is very harsh acne wise
2. good luck with your hair
3. erectile difficulty "fina ****"
4. tren is notorious for its stimulation of agression
5. night sweats
6. kidney stress
7. prolactin induced gyno that tamoxifen has a hard time curing
8. tren is an extremely supressive steroid

see where im coming from? your friend really needs to get his **** together and stop giving out advice like that. Deca is a bad first choice as well. deca is nandrolone, and tren is a nandrolone derivative. They are both extremely supressive and can cause male breast growth through non typical pathways.

your first cycle should be testosterone. period. possibly with a 4 week oral steroid jumpstart.

i would recommend (and others will tell you this as well) 500mgs of testosterone enanthate a week for 10-12 weeks. that is WAY cheaper than tren enanthate, MUCH safer, and you will probably gain more weight and be able to control side effects much more efficiently.

seriously, tell your friend jomi822 hates him.

powe9130

Awards
I appreciate the reply jomi, you have really made me reconsider starting the cycle today as planned I believe I will hold off on that for now and research the testosterone you were talking about. Would that be the test 200 (i belive thats what he said) . Again thanks for everyones opinions and replies everyone on this website so far has been great. Keep it up this is awesome for the newbies.

ermak

Awards
6. kidney stress

i would recommend (and others will tell you this as well) 500mgs of testosterone enanthate a week for 10-12 weeks. that is WAY cheaper than tren enanthate, MUCH safer, and you will probably gain more weight and be able to control side effects much more efficiently.

it stress the kidneys or the liver?
evrybody say "use nolvadex for PCT", then what i need to use for pct in a cycle with tren?

the injection of test would be in one shot of 500 mgs weekly?? or 2 of 250??

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
Jomi said it right down to the T.........
1. tren is very harsh acne wise
2. good luck with your hair
3. erectile difficulty "fina ****" **SUCK BAD(Cyalis Helps)**
4. tren is notorious for its stimulation of agression
5. night sweats **ARE A B!TCH**
6. kidney stress
8. tren is an extremely supressive steroid

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Test enanthate 250mgs twice a week(sun and wed or mon and thurs you get my drift)