My first 1-test cycle

gtechman

Awards
I have the liquid homebrew with 8 grams 1-test and 6 grams 4AD. I plan on 2 mls twice a day. I plan on doing this for 4 weeks. I have clomid for post cycle. I am 185 and around 10% BF.

I have done 1AD at 300 mgs per day once. I have also done 4AD alone in Adrospray (Biotest). And have done one cycle with Finasol.

Sorry for rambling, but just laying some background. I was looking for opinions of my dosage. Have everything and plan on starting tomorrow.

Thanks for input!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
2ml twice a day is fine. Have fun and up it if YOU feel you need to.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Lokks alright.. But I would say up it a little. It depends on your goals though.. You may respond well to that low of a dose.. See how you feel after the first week or so. The up it if YOU feel like it.. :) TTY

q-tip

Awards
Yeh i think curtis is right .Up thedosage and you will feel it after the first week or so.Good luck dude!!!!!!

gtechman

Awards
Up the dosage to what?? 3 mls twice a day??

I am already up a few pounds after a week. I was 189 yesterday. Strength gains haven't kicked in yet, but don't expect it until next week. I guess I will keep at 2 mls twice a day for another week.

Thanks for the input!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Gtechman don't listen to these 1test junkies:D If good things are happening at 2ml twice a day then stay there. I did 2ml twice a day with t-1pro and gained about 13 pounds. Stick with the low for now, although i shouldn't be talking since I'm above and beyone insane dosage right now on my 1test 4ad cycle.:p
Late J

gtechman

Awards
Lemelange sent me a free bottle of oil.....Sweet Orange. Would this be ok to add to the mix to combat the slight smell? My wife is starting to notice it. I don't know how many of you guys are married, but if the wife ain't liking the way you smell, you ain't gonna be happy. I think you know what I mean.

Thanks!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes add about 2mls to it.. That may help.. TTY