Cycle Support or Perfect Cycle?

cm2222

Awards
I am going to start a cycle of sns methyl plex xt. I already have AX perfect cycle, but have been reading about AI cycle support. Rather than going and buying a bunch of other supps, would it be worth my while to just get the cycle support?

Also would like suggestions for a good pct at a reasonable price. I'm a poor college student.

Note: I did a cycle of Phera Plex about three months ago with just ax rebound xt for pct and didn't really have any bad sides like gyno or libido problems. I just want to be safer this time around because I have been doing a lot more research. Thanks for the suggestions!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
cycle support can be used for daily heath benefits and especially during cycle... search the annabolic innovations forum for dosing schemes people are using.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've used PC and obviously have used CS. I have no problem with PC as its worked well for me, but I like the fact that CS is in powder form and it also has several more ingredients than PC.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I've used PC and obviously have used CS. I have no problem with PC as its worked well for me, but I like the fact that CS is in powder form and it also has several more ingredients than PC.
cycle support tastes very gross on its own though and i dont drink protein shakes routinely besides my BCAA/EAA concoction that i sip during training. how would you recommend i take this? i thought about parachuting but its too much powder. maybe crystal light in a tea flavor?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
cycle support tastes very gross on its own though and i dont drink protein shakes routinely besides my BCAA/EAA concoction that i sip during training. how would you recommend i take this? i thought about parachuting but its too much powder. maybe crystal light in a tea flavor?
nothingi've tried has hidden it.. so i jus stick with the protein shakes

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
nothingi've tried has hidden it.. so i jus stick with the protein shakes

Yeah I just add it to my shakes, but I've also Parachuted as well. Not sure how else to do it. Maybe someone else has tried other ways?? I've been thinking about adding it to some skim milk but I'm not sure.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established

Nesquick
with milk.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just add it to my shakes, but I've also Parachuted as well. Not sure how else to do it. Maybe someone else has tried other ways?? I've been thinking about adding it to some skim milk but I'm not sure.
i dunno if flavor has changed from when i was orderin it when it came out and u could buy diect from AI... but i tried the milk thing to and it didnt help...

cm2222

Awards
cycle support can be used for daily heath benefits and especially during cycle... search the annabolic innovations forum for dosing schemes people are using.
I checked the dosing schemes, it says to take once in the am and once in the pm. Have you ever used cycle support? Is it worth taking these precautions while on cycle?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
yes... i have taken it daily and while on... check out the AI website and you'll see how much money u will be saving on taking CS instead of taking pill form of all listed ingredients...however mild or strong the cycle is .. its always good to keep your liver, blood pressure and cholesteral in good health...

and yes.. start taking CS 2 weeks or more before your cycle start date.... during prep weeks you can do half scoop AM then half scoop PM...... then while ON CYCLE... u can take one full scoop AM and one full scoop PM.... and then continue it on through PCT and if you see fit... the rest of your life...

cm2222

Awards
yes... i have taken it daily and while on... check out the AI website and you'll see how much money u will be saving on taking CS instead of taking pill form of all listed ingredients...however mild or strong the cycle is .. its always good to keep your liver, blood pressure and cholesteral in good health...

and yes.. start taking CS 2 weeks or more before your cycle start date.... during prep weeks you can do half scoop AM then half scoop PM...... then while ON CYCLE... u can take one full scoop AM and one full scoop PM.... and then continue it on through post cycle therapy and if you see fit... the rest of your life...
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I'm going to get it.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I'm going to get it.

Awesome. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let us know.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Recommended dosage is 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM
Two servings provide the following:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

QUOTED FROM BEELZEBUB ON ANABOLIC MINDS

"Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
HDL - 25 (40-59)
LDL - 104 (0-99)
ratio: 4.2
total cholesterol: 146
triglycerides: 91
blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
HDL - 21 (40-59)
LDL - 187 (0-99)
ratio: 8.9
total cholesterol: 224
triglycerides: 90
blood pressure: 148/96

Cycle support starts here - 7/21/06

and as of early this week,
10/2/06
HDL - 29 (40-59)
LDL - 91 (0-99)
ratio - 3.1
total cholesterol: 131
triglycerides: 63
blood pressure: 116/70

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely."

Full write up is here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Cycle Support

BTW Idebenone is used in place of Coq10 as even though it is MORE expensive we believe it is better.

CROWLER

cm2222

Awards
Awesome. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let us know.
I saw that Niacin Free Flush was on that list of other supplements. Is that in the cycle support? I have some, should I take it with the cycle support?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is Awesome. It works great for me, As far as the taste It ain't too bad but if your really turned off by flavor you will have a problem with most supps. I mix it with my moring shake and before I go to bed shake. Choke it down it's worth it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think the peanut butter flavor is bad with just skim milk...I do like the pb flavored Cycle Support much better than the chocolate flavor myself.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i have the penut butter and i think its straight nasty. i know for a fact nettle root is the worst taking substance on this earth! anyways, i now mix with iced tea crystal light and its much better:D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha...you're talking to somebody that drops bulk nettle directly into his mouth and then washes it down with whatever is in front of him... :ntome: I guess I'm not picky, but I really do like the pb flavor. To each his own I guess.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT TO HEAR!

Thanks for the info.

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got my pops started on Cycle Support this morning to see what it could do about his cholesterol and high blood pressure. He's pretty stoked about it because if the CS helps maintain his cholesterol, then he gets to avoid taking scripts for it. Should I have him dose it as per the label instructions (one scoop in the morning, one at night)? Also, I figured it didn't necessarily need to be taken in a protein shake as opposed to with a real meal or in milk, but is that shake suggestion just because it needs to be taken with food or to mask the taste?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha...you're talking to somebody that drops bulk nettle directly into his mouth and then washes it down with whatever is in front of him... :ntome: I guess I'm not picky, but I really do like the pb flavor. To each his own I guess.
OMFG!!! that crap is so nasty. its the only substance that i HAD to cap and ive dealt with many bulk powders.

youre crazy man... i like you but youre crazy:fool2:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my pops started on Cycle Support this morning to see what it could do about his cholesterol and high blood pressure. He's pretty stoked about it because if the CS helps maintain his cholesterol, then he gets to avoid taking scripts for it. Should I have him dose it as per the label instructions (one scoop in the morning, one at night)? Also, I figured it didn't necessarily need to be taken in a protein shake as opposed to with a real meal or in milk, but is that shake suggestion just because it needs to be taken with food or to mask the taste?
The ingredients in Cycle Support have been found to work best when taken in two separate doseages, but not necessarily with or without food (not to my knowledge). I take it with milk alone sometimes, but as you can see, others don't always do the same. I think the nature of the product just lends itself to be taken with a shake. It was made so guys wouldn't have to pop thirty pills at a time. Unless somebody pops up with a good reason to take it with or without food...I would just concentrate on taking it twice a day however you like it best.

And WannaBeHulk: I'll be capping my "divanil" when I get to finish using it...my method backfired once and it stuck to back of my throat...I proceeded to inhale it and cough it out through my nose...that taste stuck to the rough of my mouth for what seemed like forever!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Rpen22, Thank you for the purchase and the post.

Yes he should dose it as it says on the label. He can take it in milk or with a real meal, that is fine. With a shake is a suggestion to make it taste even better :)

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the help guys! I had him try the chocolate flavor in just water tonight because he had already eaten dinner and didn't take the CS until I reminded him. He said that it didn't taste bad just straight up in water. He said he couldn't really taste it that much at all since he had mixed it in so much water accidently.