Superdrol Cycle Plan

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Hi. This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a while. I'm planning on a superdrol (Methyl-drol XT) cycle and would like some feedback on this:

WK1: AI's Cycle Support, 1 scoop/day
WK2: 10mg superdrol, 2 scoops CS/day
WK3: 20mg superdrol, 2 scoops CS/day
WK4: 20mg SD, 2 scoops CS/day
WK5: 40mg Nolva, 25mg Rebound XT, 150mg Reduce XT, 1 scoop CS/day
WK6: 30mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 100mg Reduce XT, 1 scoop CS/day
WK7: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 100mg Reduce XT, 1 scoop CS/day
WK8: 10mg Nolva, 75mg RXT, 50mg Reduce XT, 1 scoop CS/day

Other stuff:
SizeOn
Multivitamin
Cod liver oil

I'll add taurine as needed during weeks 2-4. Should I add ActivaTe to the last four weeks? If so, how much? Are there any glaring problems with this plan?

Also, I'm thinking about starting Anabolic Pump but I've never taken it before. Would it be a bad idea to start both AP and SD at the same time?

Last thing: does anyone know if nolvadex from AG guys has already taken the citrate conversion into account for the dosing listed on the bottle?

Thanks... I know these questions have been asked a million times before, but I feel better asking them for myself.

Edit: Does the board filter "S D" to say "superdrol"?

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
That bad, huh? C'mon, somebody help me out! :stick:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your plan looks good to me. It is just a preference, but my personal choice is to just run superdrol at the same dose throughout the cycle rather than ramping up. However many choose to ramp up. 3 weeks is a good, safe length of time. I'd just want to get as much as the compound will give me for such a short overall cycle, so I'd start at whatever dose I plan to run the whole time.

Cycle support, a multivitamin and EFA's are the only supplements I would use. It is best to evaluate SD by itself first so that you don't confuse side effects/results with other compounds taken. Superdrol is all you need to pump up your muscles imo. No need for another otc supplement with the word pump in it imo.Also, if this is your first cycle ever, I would tend to err on the side of eating a little too much both while on and during pct.

Finally, if your nolvadex says tamoxifen citrate, then you have tamoxifen citrate. 60mg Tamoxifen citrate yields 40mg Nolvadex.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Your plan looks good to me. It is just a preference, but my personal choice is to just run superdrol at the same dose throughout the cycle rather than ramping up. However many choose to ramp up. 3 weeks is a good, safe length of time. I'd just want to get as much as the compound will give me for such a short overall cycle, so I'd start at whatever dose I plan to run the whole time.

Cycle support, a multivitamin and EFA's are the only supplements I would use. It is best to evaluate superdrol by itself first so that you don't confuse side effects/results with other compounds taken. Superdrol is all you need to pump up your muscles imo. No need for another otc supplement with the word pump in it imo.Also, if this is your first cycle ever, I would tend to err on the side of eating a little too much both while on and during post cycle therapy.

Finally, if your nolvadex says tamoxifen citrate, then you have tamoxifen citrate. 60mg Tamoxifen citrate yields 40mg Nolvadex.
Thanks, Cardinal. 20/20/20 actually makes more sense to me, because even if the sides are bad, I'm not going to stay at 10mgs for the entire cycle, so ramping up is kind of pointless. It seems like almost everyone does ramp up, though, so I figured I should too. I'll give it some thought.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider, when reading logs around here (if you do) for research, that most do the ramp thing for no other reason than that they say Tom, **** and Harry do that. Often most are first time users reading first time user logs. Ramping is best done to assess tolerance and determining a sweet-spot dose (balance between sides and benefit). Once one has some experience you don't really need to ramp. If anything, frontloading is preferred, IMO. Depending upon your body weight and cycle history 20mg can be very effective, but as little as 10mg can been as well, if you are a slighter person. More is not better and in many instances is not needed to achieve appreciable results.

Anyway, that's my contribution for the day. Don't use it up all in one place. :)

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Ended up going 20/20/20 for three weeks. Some random thoughts on the whole thing:

First week (first couple of days, actually) I noticed my appetite was up a bit. Felt very energetic but had no notable strength increases. Weight was up 5 pounds by the end of the week. Also I was holding no water at all. Carbs usually make me bloat like crazy but I stayed tight the entire cycle. 2 days into post-cycle therapy I looked like a balloon with abs.

Second week was the ****. I would lift heavy, and the weight would feel heavy, but I wouldn't have any problem moving it. It was like I was pumping with max weights. F'ing insane. Weight was up a total of 15 pounds by the end of the week. Sides: noticeable increase in irritability/aggression, slight headaches, AWFUL acne from my forearms all the way up to my shoulders, and I popped a blood vessel in my eye DLing, which I've never done before, which makes me think BP was up.

Third week started off OK but quickly deteriorated. By day 17 I was counting the workouts until I could get off this ****. Lethargy was so bad that I was taking 2-3 naps per day. Acne got worse, appeared on my neck too. Strength continued to climb but I didn't feel strong any more. It was back to grinding reps, only I could add weight every workout. Up a total of 17 pounds by the end of the cycle.

Noticeably absent were the back pumps. I had taurine for this cycle but did not take it, because pumps simply weren't a problem. I didn't even try to run, used the elliptical/stationery cycle/heavy bag for cardio instead. Libido was definitely down and balls were, well, it wasn't happy.

I'm going to reserve judgment on this cycle for two months. If I keep the strength gains (which were moderate, ~30 pounds each on the BP/SQ/DL/push press), I will consider it worthwhile. I will say that I miss the all-over pump REALLY bad. It's barely noticeable on cycle but it sucks when it's not there.

Also I'll try to get blood work done in about a month. I'll post again after PCT and then a month after that to say how I've kept my gains, and to review the NHA stack/AP (I'm taking those separately, BTW).

One last note: SD did not significantly enhance my recovery ability, which was disappointing. I like high-frequency training but it does not seem to like me. I was hoping that might be different on SD, but it wasn't.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Something else to think about:
At one point during the second week I felt like I thought I "should" on steroids - basically invincible. During the third week I was making gains in the gym, but felt like crap all the rest of the time. Usually for me, gains = happy, but not on SD.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two comments:

• You were on steroids.
  • Test will make this much more enjoyable regarding lethargy issues and all around increased feeling of wellness. It really is not a solo androgen but a very good kick to a base cycle.

Congratulations on the cycle.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I will say that I miss the all-over pump REALLY bad. It's barely noticeable on cycle but it sucks when it's not there.

This was my feeling too. :( coming off sucks.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Quick update...

B5150, I don't think I'm ready for injectables yet. Between the legal issues and the pinning I think I'll be a wimp and try Havoc first (alone of course, not with SD). On that note, how long should I wait before doing another oral cycle? I was planning on July but I just kind of picked that arbitrarily.

Second: the NHA stack is AMAZING. I'm making small strength gains and I've lost just two pounds since the end of my cycle a week ago. Plus I feel really great. I have more energy and a larger appetite than ever before. Acne is almost all gone.

Planning on getting blood work done March 5 but I might blow this off. I know I should get it done, but I could spend the $80 on more supplements...or even some Havoc :ntome:

Last thing: I didn't mean to suggest that SD is not a "real" steroid with my last post. I know it is one.

Marine 916

Awards
I'm looking to go on my first prohormone cycle. I have been lifting for 1 yr, and have been taking Muscletech's Gakic and Leukic. I am generally happy with the results. But im ready for something serious. I would like to start a cycle with superdrol becuase of all the great reviews I have read. Can anyone give me a good cycle/post cycle therapy to start out with?

Weight-170lbs
5'10

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
A really bad idea

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, and here I am asking...

How bad would it be to do another three weeks just two weeks after finishing PCT? In total it would be

1-3 SD 20/20/20
4-7 Nolva 40/30/20/10
4-9 NHA stack
10-12 SD 20/20/20
13-16 Nolva 40/30/20/10
13-16 NHA stack
1-16 AI Cycle Support
and then at least 3 months totally clean.

Something like this was discussed in this thread.

FWIW (not much, I know) I do not drink at all and have no family history of heart disease.

I can (and WILL) resist going another three weeks if it is a major mistake, but if temporarily wrecked liver/lipid values are the only likely drawbacks I'd like to do it. Making a year's worth of progress in three weeks is like ****ing crack... I feel like a druggie :(

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I promised myself I wouldn't do this, and here I am asking...

How bad would it be to do another three weeks just two weeks after finishing post cycle therapy? In total it would be

1-3 superdrol 20/20/20
4-7 Nolva 40/30/20/10
4-9 NHA stack
10-12 SD 20/20/20
13-16 Nolva 40/30/20/10
13-16 NHA stack
1-16 AI Cycle Support
and then at least 3 months totally clean.

Something like this was discussed in this thread.

FWIW (not much, I know) I do not drink at all and have no family history of heart disease.

I can (and WILL) resist going another three weeks if it is a major mistake, but if temporarily wrecked liver/lipid values are the only likely drawbacks I'd like to do it. Making a year's worth of progress in three weeks is like ****ing crack... I feel like a druggie :(
I am not going to do this. I plead temporary insanity :)

RynoWildman

Awards
While Cycling superdrol should you take the superdrol only on days i work out??? say if you workout 5 days a week take the weekends off???. Possible less side effects/liver toxicity Or would this screw up your hormones?????

Also How does Superdrol help with muscle recovery?? Speed up it up to where you shouldn't take weekends off???

grantr

Banned
Awards
While Cycling superdrol should you take the superdrol only on days i work out??? say if you workout 5 days a week take the weekends off???. Possible less side effects/liver toxicity Or would this screw up your hormones?????

Also How does Superdrol help with muscle recovery?? Speed up it up to where you shouldn't take weekends off???
I am on superdrol right now 5th day...i workout 3 days and take 1 off...back/bis chest/tris shoulders/ traps... "day off" = legs

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to go on my first prohormone cycle. I have been lifting for 1 yr, and have been taking Muscletech's Gakic and Leukic. I am generally happy with the results. But im ready for something serious. I would like to start a cycle with superdrol becuase of all the great reviews I have read. Can anyone give me a good cycle/post cycle therapy to start out with?

Weight-170lbs
5'10
Man I would train naturally for a little longer before taking a PH. I think you could hit 190+ naturally quite quickly just by increasing calories and training sensibly. But it's up to you.