X-mass, Tst, Mega-H, Zol Cycle 8 week cycle started 1/3

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I am running this log at another forum just thought i would add it here incase some one wanted to read it.

was at 180 and 13% at my peak and then got sick with pneumonia and appendicitis now 150 13% started 1/3/07

x-mass weeks 1-3 75 mg ed
mega zolweeks 1-8 150 ed
mega h weeks 2-8 50 mg
methoxy tst weeks 2-8 6mg ed
*doses subject to change without notification j/k

oh also have 1gram of igf might save that for post cycle therapy though. hmmm...
support sups wll be taken (cycle support)

post cycle therapy Nolva/clomid

THANKS TITANUP

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
This was on 1/12

starting weight 150 13%

Pluses -
Increase in size
appetite up
recovery up
strength up
Libido Up

minuses -
none at the moment
letharghy went away
no insomnia anymore

overall I am liking this cycle ,sex drive is up I think those tst may ne kicking in if isnt that then something is working in that dept!

I was looking in the mirror and man my arms are exactly the way they where when iwas 180 they swole up right away kinda blew at my size In nine days I have noticed massive changes in my body.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
weighed in at 159.5 15-16%

in twelve days I have gone up 9.5 lbs my goal is 200lbs by july

Arms are defintley getting big I am putting on mass no real definition just plain ol mass, which is what I wanted. I am 12 days in now so ill go to 21 days.

I started with a lose dose of nolva due to all the gyno logs. I am running 5-10mg at night. I belive that is enough I did a low dose post cycle therapy with those doses and it worked fine.

Just to clarify I have not noticed anything with the nips this is just a precautionary method.

njt11

Awards
You should have really taken advantage of muscle memory before using PHs as the easy way out to jump back into getting big. I was tempted to do the same thing, but spent 2 months eating/training right and I gained ALOT back real quick. Im just now planning a Phera/Zol cycle and I dont regret waiting one bit.

Also, being at 150 15% you seem awfully small and still sound like you have natural growing, not to mention someone your size running so many PHs at once. Glad you atleast didnt stack methyls tho, best of luck.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
You should have really taken advantage of muscle memory before using PHs as the easy way out to jump back into getting big. I was tempted to do the same thing, but spent 2 months eating/training right and I gained ALOT back real quick. Im just now planning a Phera/Zol cycle and I dont regret waiting one bit.

Also, being at 150 15% you seem awfully small and still sound like you have natural growing, not to mention someone your size running so many PHs at once. Glad you atleast didnt stack methyls tho, best of luck.

Hey there I thought about the muscle memory factor and I am gaining it back faster than ever. I started at 150 13% on 1/03 that was right after having surgery to remove my appedix exactly two weeks after. Now weighing 160 15 as of today.