PCT Procedure

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Cycle:

Test-E for 10 weeks @ 400 mg's a week.

2 weeks after last injection, begin PCT.

PCT:

Nolva:

Days 1-5: 60 mg
Days 6,7, Week 2: 40 mg
Week 3: 40 mg
Week 4: 20 mg

Does this PCT look ok?

I will have rax and torem on hand to prevent gyno if it arises.

Would HCG be nessasary if the cycle length is only 10 weeks?

Thanks

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I think I put this in the wrong forum.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not jagging on you or anything... this is completly serious question.

Seeing as how you are wanting to change your hormal profile temporarily, you do know this will affect your mood immensly correct? Especially when PCT come around, most feel very emotional, semi depressed at this stage... do you REALLY think its wise for a "CryingEmo" to take part in said hormones? I dont believe hormones for recreation are a wise idea for an emotionally unstable person.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Not jagging on you or anything... this is completly serious question.

Seeing as how you are wanting to change your hormal profile temporarily, you do know this will affect your mood immensly correct? Especially when post cycle therapy come around, most feel very emotional, semi depressed at this stage... do you REALLY think its wise for a "CryingEmo" to take part in said hormones? I dont believe hormones for recreation are a wise idea for an emotionally unstable person.

Adams

Thanks for the info, but it's just a forum name.

Do you have any insight into the amount of nolva usage for PCT?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Insight = that looks to be plenty and a reasonable plan. Within the last few years I often saw people do something like 40/40/20/20 or thereabouts. I doubt it is necessary to start at 60, but info may have changed about what is optimal in the last year or so. I haven't been keeping up.

HCG might be beneficial but is a long ways from being necessary. Recovery shouldn't be any problem on just a first test only cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
60/40/20/20/10 is my standard for a 5 week pct usually followed up with an NHA stack of some configuration.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was the 10 week layout a pragmatic decision? I ask because speaking both physiologically, and in my own experience, Test E does not truly begin to exert its effects until the 6-7 week mark. This leaves you with 4-3 weeks to reep the full benefits. IMO, it seems a waste to uneccessarily pin yourself for 7 weeks in order to be on for 3. If at all possible, extend to ~12, or possibly switch to Prop.

P.S. I love My Chemical Romance

lol

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
maybe add some igf for pct to help maintain your gains

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Was the 10 week layout a pragmatic decision? I ask because speaking both physiologically, and in my own experience, Test E does not truly begin to exert its effects until the 6-7 week mark. This leaves you with 4-3 weeks to reep the full benefits. IMO, it seems a waste to uneccessarily pin yourself for 7 weeks in order to be on for 3. If at all possible, extend to ~12, or possibly switch to Prop.

P.S. I love My Chemical Romance

lol

Cool thanks, I think I'll do that.

and

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks, I think I'll do that.
If you do extend your cycle to 12+ weeks than it would be best to use HCG on cycle...especially since you aren't going to use Clomid post-cycle.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If you do extend your cycle to 12+ weeks than it would be best to use HCG on cycle...especially since you aren't going to use Clomid post-cycle.

Should I use clomid PCT?

I spoke to someone who suggested using HCG one every 3-4 weeks for a period of 5 days...

So

week 1-3 nothing
week 4: days 1-5 HCG

how much HCG should I be using though?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Before you decide, run a search for Swale's protocol. To many people his idea makes more sense than some of the other approaches. Not saying other ways won't work or are wrong but...