New cycle 1,4 andro and 3alpha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys well I have decided not to compete (just too busy) but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to get into great shape (going to the beach for a couple weeks this summer) even us old farts like to look as good as possible.

Anyhow I have some 3alpha and 1,4 andro kickin around so I started a 300 mg/day 3alpha and 900 mg/day 1,4 andro cycle.

I tried the SU at 500 mg to start and the sides were pretty intense, I might try again at a lesser dose.

I have been taking the Adipo that DDD hooked us up with and really like it good fat loss with very little sides. I'm down to 12% from 24% so I can't complain. I have another 7 weeks till the beach so I should be able to get to 6 or 7% no problem.

I am following Keto by the book this time and so far experiencing some great results, as I am leaner now I will add a second carb day mid week of about 6 hours. The last time I was on Keto I didn't carb frequently enough and I didn't take in enough cals. The carb up is important to restore Leptin apparantly do it right and you burn fat like crazy provided you carbs are hyper low during the rest of the time. Don't be afraid to stuff your face on carb day you can even eat a little junk and will probably have to to get all the carbs in without getting completely bloated.

Oh and I see Ifast has 3 alpha powder anybody considering a transdermal application this might be awsome.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just watch your prostate. I would be running an anti-e and saw palmetto at the very least.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Oh and I see Ifast has 3 alpha powder anybody considering a transdermal application this might be awsome.

Yea, considering it. However, I read a report where Par swears that it increased his body hair considerably. PA called bullshit and Par defended his position. I'm waiting to hear of some more 3-alpha testomonials before I try it. No need to look any more like cro-magnan man :) 3-Alpa transderamally should be very effective.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a 6 week cycle of 1,4 andro, 3-Alpha, and 4-AD. 600 mg boldione, 300 mg 3-Alpha, and I honestly forget the dose of transdermal 4-AD. It proved a good cutting stack as my strength increased, while bf dropped. No sides. Took about week 3 before I felt anything.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I did a 6 week cycle of 1,4 andro, 3-Alpha, and 4-AD. 600 mg boldione, 300 mg 3-Alpha, and I honestly forget the dose of transdermal 4-AD......

I take it the boldione and 3-Alpha were oral?

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I take it the boldione and 3-Alpha were oral?
They were both Molecular Nutrition. The 4-AD used at that time was Ergo-Pharm Andro-Spray. I used their max dose, I think it is like 10 squirts, twice a day. BDC gel and Avant 's gel are much more effecient transport gels.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
windwords7 what do you suggest 6oxo I"m already using saw palmetto.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
windwords7 what do you suggest 6oxo I"m already using saw palmetto.
Throw in some Formasin or Formastat for the OTC options. Otherwise run some liquid Femura to stay nice and dry. That would be my choice.

This is an easy way to look at it. From Animals board from Animal himself: "Prostate problem cells CANNOT be activated without the presence of E, DHT, and/or progesterone. You need 2 of the 3, so figure out which one is the easiest to block. Hint, it's not DHT!"

So running and anti-e and Saw P should keep you pretty safe.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6oxo won't do any good, the reason I'm asking is I already have some of that, I'd have to order the other and I've already started the cycle.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
6OXO will do but you need to have enough for post cycle as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I wasn't aware that you had to take 6oxo post cycle when doing 3alpha and 1,4 andro as there is no loss of libidio nor much in the way of sides besides the prostate thing.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
6oxo won't do any good, the reason I'm asking is I already have some of that, I'd have to order the other and I've already started the cycle.
It shuts you down like any other androgen so yes, you need anti-e's post cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So could I use Formostat post cycle isn't it cheaper and use the 6oxo right now for the prostate situation.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No, you should use the opposite. Do not use Formastate post cycle. If you have no other option use 6OXO during and post cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks I ordered some from 1Fast I will use 6oxo till it gets here, which should be pretty quick given Mike's track record :D