After Cycle update!

Rhinoman

Awards
Well, the headaches that I report earlier, when I was using My cycle, I though they came for the high blood pressure due to T1, but it seem they came from sinus pressure,  I forgot that we are allergy season, and  a trip to the drugs store some sinus medecine, and some rest, I am feeling much better. So, that takes care that, I am looking more vascular now since the bloating is going away, and taking the 6OXO as per directions on the bottle, I am starting to feel much better.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
the bloating you say....man, yesterday was my first full day off just the 3 weeks of T-1 and i felt bloated like rosanne arnold man. felt like i had one of them aliens trying to get out of my stomach. but of course...today, feelin better. actually had a real real real good day at the gym. (possibly the best in a month...even ones during cycle) go figure

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by sage
the bloating you say....man, yesterday was my first full day off just the 3 weeks of T-1 and i felt bloated like rosanne arnold man. felt like i had one of them aliens trying to get out of my stomach. but of course...today, feelin better. actually had a real real real good day at the gym. (possibly the best in a month...even ones during cycle) go figure

I heard you, It was hard for me to get used to this, I am glad I am getting back to normal!

"THE TICK"

Awards
this is a question!!!!! r u 2 sort of feeling glad 2 be off of the t-1 pro? i 2 had funky headaches on days 2 & 3, but i was doing 4 squirst/ day. i am only doing 2 squirts/day & headcahes r gone.
i am still in the "loading phase" i suppose, cause i have yet 2 feel n-e thing. i am only now beginning day #5, & still @ 220lbs this is gonna b my test cycle 4 experience. however the next cycle the tick is gonna pop!!!

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by "THE TICK"
this is a question!!!!! r u 2 sort of feeling glad 2 be off of the t-1 pro? i 2 had funky headaches on days 2 & 3, but i was doing 4 squirst/ day. i am only doing 2 squirts/day & headcahes r gone.
i am still in the "loading phase" i suppose, cause i have yet 2 feel n-e thing. i am only now beginning day #5, & still @ 220lbs this is gonna b my test cycle 4 experience. however the next cycle the tick is gonna pop!!!
Yes and No, At least me.  Yes, since I started a heaving dosing it was more that I could handle at the time and the bloating was terrible, next time will be moderate and better stacking (T1 and 19nor) for me, which I want leans gains, I rather deal with the low libido that the bloating. No because I can't continue to feel like an animal.

deaconbill

Awards
I did a bulk cycle on my T-1 Pro and gained 14 lbs.  Looking forward to the bloat going away, too.  Want to see my abs again.