pressed for time cycle...

B

baby a

Awards
hello all!! I'm looking for a little advice...so here's the situation. I am going on a spring break trip March 10th and am already busting my ass in the gym (and the kitchen) and things are going good. but i definitely want to add in some tried and true products to really put my results over the edge. problem is, i am a firefighter and we have blood tests next month, so i can't really start any cycle for another month or so, which won't leave much time. I have a few bottles of Predator, Revenge sdx, and Phera-plex, Tamoxifen, and Clen, so here is what I'm proposing:

Weeks 1-4 to 6 (still not sure)
75mg/day Predator
Weeks 1-4
20 mg/dayPhera-plex
Weeks 5-8
post cycle therapy (including some clenbuterol first 2 wks)

The problem is going to be that I am not going to have much time to lean out after this cycle, which has the potential to bloat me up a bit. I will undoubtedly be having to cut back calories as soon as the cycle is over, which will make for a less than optimal PCT. I guess what I'm asking is what do you guys think would be the best way to go about still being able to maximize my time on, and have some time left over to cut back up hopefully maintaining as much as possible??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I say cycle 4-6 weeks. 4 weeks PCT with clen for anticatabolic. Keep calories the same as on cycle. then with the remaining time after PCT then cut with the clen. Are you an ecto? if so cutting shouldnt take you very long.