Help with M1T solo cycle

Morris

Awards
I am looking for nonsteroidal suppl. to combat lethargy of M1T
solo cycle.Did some search and some suggest high doses of dhea ,(which does not make sense to me) ,high curb. intake (which i do anyway) and high doses of caffeine(which I am afraid to try - due to elev.BP from M1T) Any other ideas that were tried and proven to work ? Thanks for help.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low-Carb Monster drinks paired with about 250~300 carbs a day. Im just finishing my M1T cycle and I would usually drink 2 a day, because I work out @ about 8:30pm. U can find them 2 gas stations for 2 for $3 or 3 for $5. Not to mention it has 2,500mg Taurine. Hope this helps heres the link to my log if u wanted to check it out......

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54829-distilled-water-m1t.html

Morris

Awards
Lower your dose.
Thanks,next time a will do that.Probably just a two weeks 10,10 The last time I did 10,20,30 ,but had to lower the third week to 20,the sides were just too big without additional benefits in growth.I learnt the heard way.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks,next time a will do that.Probably just a two weeks 10,10 The last time I did 10,20,30 ,but had to lower the third week to 20,the sides were just too big without additional benefits in growth.I learnt the heard way.
Yea i ran 20mg M1T the 4th week and it was the worst week og my life, I will run 10/10/15 next time. F*ck the 4th week and 20mg.......

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I remember my first run of m1t was around 20 or 25 as well. Never ever will do that again. A guy at my work thought I had narcolepsy. I kep falling asleep at my desk ever 10mins. I would wake myself up snoring. Funny. But miserable. The back pumps were the most horrible thing in the world.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would never use it without test personally. Sh1t has me noddin off too.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 4ad trans as well. I was an angry mofo too. I think most of the aggression was from lack of sleep. lol. But I was having too much fun with all the weights going up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
msrider Cycle Logs 32