Advise for first cycle...

trufu

Awards
Hello everyone. I have been reading from this site for awhile, but never posted. My first cycle will be a Halodrol clone, thinking this would be "easer" on me then a more harsh compound for the first time. Please give me your expertise with the following cycle. My stats are 30 years old, 6'2", 205lbs 15%fat(guess), 3000cal at 20fat 40carb 40prot split, lifting 3 years straight. Looking to harden up & drop body fat, weight gain would be great but not critical.

On cycle: 30 days 50mgs per day Halo clone, Now Adam multi, Now Super EPA, Now Super Antioxidants, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support(1 week preload), Universal's Storm.

post cycle therapy: 4 weeks of Toremifene 120mg, 60mg, 60mg, 30mg, Alri's Restore 4caps, 3caps, 2caps, 1cap, Now Adam multi, Now Super EPA, Now Super Antioxidants, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, Universal's Storm & Shock Therapy.

Also what would you pick out of the folllowing clones:
Juggernaut Nutrition Oral Turinadrol, 60 Caps
Fast Action H-Drol, 60 Tabs
EST Hemadrol, 30 Caps
Webber MethAndrol-50, 30 Caps

killacriminal

Awards
I am thinking about getting hemadrol too. I haven't been able to get much input or feedback on any of the halodrol clones. Hopefully someone can enlighten us :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
EST's would be the last on my list. They all have the same mg's in each bottle so its easy to compare.

Jug being 25mg and with small dose of cissus

Webber has a few other things in there to help bioavailabilty

Fast Action is the cheapest and 25mg

EST, most expensive.

The 25mg caps make a big difference to me because you can dose your Halodrol as you see fit without having to cut caps.

trufu

Awards
Thanks Pistonpump. I was thinking of going with Juggernaut so I could effectively split the dose 8 hours apart or so... How does my post cycle therapy look? My main concern is the Restore starting a 4 caps per day for the first week, then ramping down.

EST's would be the last on my list. They all have the same mg's in each bottle so its easy to compare.

Jug being 25mg and with small dose of cissus

Webber has a few other things in there to help bioavailabilty

Fast Action is the cheapest and 25mg

EST, most expensive.

The 25mg caps make a big difference to me because you can dose your Halodrol as you see fit without having to cut caps.

killacriminal

Awards
All of them are pretty close, might be a hard decision.

Let me ask about 2 25mg instead of 1 50mg...is it better just because its in your system longer by spreading the dosages apart?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
All of them are pretty close, might be a hard decision.

Let me ask about 2 25mg instead of 1 50mg...is it better just because its in your system longer by spreading the dosages apart?
well lets say you want to do 50mg ed. You can split the dosage that way keeping more of the compound active throughout the day. It is said that flucuating levels or levels dropping, as it would in a single dose, cause a higher chance of side effects. Another plus to 25mg tabs is, what if 50mg becomes ineffective after a few weeks or so? You can bump up only another 25mg for a total of 75mg, then assess how your body takes it, rather than jumping a whole nother 50mg and it being to much for you to take. I think its so much more versitile to get different dosage options.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
What about Generic Labz Mega-H? Good price, very good reputation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 35
jayman22 Anabolics 23