someone please help with superdrol cycle.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is the deal. I WILL not use superdrol until I get my hands on nolva. I plan on using a 10/20/20 approach for superdrol for three weeks and during those three weeks, I plan on taking some 6-oxo to supress my estrogen. For post cycle therapy I plan on using Rebound XT and Nolva for 4 weeks. I don't trust using only Rebound XT because I read too many posts on how people get gyno even just with Rebound...so someone please help me find a source to get Nolva because I see it's prescription only which means...either I gotta have breast cancer to get it, or I have to tell my doctor to hook me up which is not an option. OH and I found a website that sells nolva...for a ridiculous amount of money without a prescription probably expensive cause it's risky. So yea...how does everyone else get nolva b/c if I don' tget it, I just wasted a ****load of money on superdrol so any help would be greatly appreciated.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is the deal. I WILL not use superdrol until I get my hands on nolva. I plan on using a 10/20/20 approach for superdrol for three weeks and during those three weeks, I plan on taking some 6-oxo to supress my estrogen. For post cycle therapy I plan on using Rebound XT and Nolva for 4 weeks. I don't trust using only Rebound XT because I read too many posts on how people get gyno even just with Rebound...so someone please help me find a source to get Nolva because I see it's prescription only which means...either I gotta have breast cancer to get it, or I have to tell my doctor to hook me up which is not an option. OH and I found a website that sells nolva...for a ridiculous amount of money without a prescription probably expensive cause it's risky. So yea...how does everyone else get nolva b/c if I don' tget it, I just wasted a ****load of money on superdrol so any help would be greatly appreciated.
You won't find sources here...try google. Source posting is not allowed on this forum.

Btw, why are you running 6-oxo on cycle? SD does not aromatize and its good to have some estrogen floating around.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
You won't find sources here...try google. Source posting is not allowed on this forum.

Btw, why are you running 6-oxo on cycle? superdrol does not aromatize and its good to have some estrogen floating around.
Really? See this I didn't know. That's why I joined this forum! Thanks man. So then maybe I can try superdrol on it's own for three weeks (10/20/20) then Nolva and rebound for pct if I get my hands on nolva! What you think?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before you post again why not take a look at the rules. This way you know what is and isn't acceptable without me having to bring it to your attention after you break them again.

Board Rules

Thanks a bunch.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well, now I know. Big mistake. I guess I'll only ask for advice on how I should cycle. But either way, I got the information I needed. Sorry about the inconvenience. If there is anything anyone else could help me with in terms of how I should cycle superdrol, I would appreciate the advice.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol? Is that something new? I am not sure if I ever read anything about it on the forum until now.

Gee, if I used the search function do you think I would find any threads about superdrol cycles?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Don't you think I did that? Along with checking on countless other forums and websites. I'm looking for some more reassuring advice. Trying to get more opinions.........This is a big decision. I don't know if you realized that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly do you want to know? This compound and it's use has been discussed a tremendous amount of times.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well initially I wanted to know if adding 6-oxo to the Rebound XT for pct would make it more effective for supressing estrogen since I didn't have nolva on hand but I already got some nolva which I couldn't find at first so I'm just going to stick to that since I trust it more than just ReboundXT or even Rebound with 6-oxo. I haven't found anyone that complained about gyno with the use of nolva for pct but I have for people that only used Rebound. But I'm good for now since I finally got some nolva.