PheraPlex 8 Week Cycle

SoFla

Awards
Everything I've read on here refers to using for only 4 weeks, but most "real" cycles range from 6-8 weeks. Should I stick to only going for 4 weeks, or can I maintain at 20mg/day for 6 to 8 weeks?

If only 4 weeks, what are the differences between PP and only 4 weeks versus the "real" stuff for 6-8 weeks?

Thanks in advance!

Popa Murph

Awards
8 weeks is too long to be on any methyl IMO. PP originally was thought to be very toxic but after testing it was shown to be average. I still would never run and oral for more than 4 weeks. PP for 8 weeks is a horrible idea.

In a nut shell:

most orals are toxic to your liver 4 weeks in considered safe by most, although some people won't even touch them.

I don't know what you mean by the "real stuff" there's nothing fake about PP. Don't think that just because you can buy this stuff OTC it isn't just as dangerous as the "real stuff"

SoFla

Awards
Thanks

Thanks for the explanation. Exactly what I was looking for. Looks like the normal recovery time in between would be 3 mnths. Thanks again.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You know, there are a lot of arguments on this board and other about this. I personally wouldn't run PP for more that 6 weeks, not so much so for the liver problems but for the fact that your body will get used to the compound. If this is your first cycle with PP 4 weeks will produce great results, believe me.

If you were to say...use more that one compound I would cap the time at 8 weeks although I have read a lot of posts from dudes cycling many compounds for anywhere from 2 to 12 weeks on methylated/non-methylated designers.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with pumping iron. It would not be so much the liver i would be worried about as long as liver protection was taken and doses werent over done. ITs the fact that the compound would lose effectiveness over time and you would be using 40mg + most likely adding to the sides and an unhealthy body. 6 weeks could be done but it would have to be on point. I personally started seeing drop offs in results from PP at the 4th week mark.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree with pumping iron. It would not be so much the liver i would be worried about as long as liver protection was taken and doses werent over done. ITs the fact that the compound would lose effectiveness over time and you would be using 40mg + most likely adding to the sides and an unhealthy body. 6 weeks could be done but it would have to be on point. I personally started seeing drop offs in results from PP at the 4th week mark.

Yup, and each user is different. You have to run a basic cycle the first time you use a compound to gauge your results.

I think PP does slow down after 4 weeks, but you still will see some strength gains if you're boosting up the dosage. But then again when you shoot up to 40+ I personally got back pumps and shin splints similar to SD and I think I would've been better off just keeping it at a lower level.

But we live and we learn, right?

HellTownPlaya

Awards
i def agree with these guys. ive run 2 pp cycles and after 4 weeks it starts to lose its effectiveness after 4 weeks. Def be careful combining things, if its done right u can have great results. i once tried a pp+sd cycle which went great until around week 8 . the methyls started taking there tolls on me and i knew when to stop def do ur research