Upcoming Bulk Cycle... please critique

noviceiron

Awards
This will be my third cycle...

wk 1-4 40mg dbol/day
wk 1-12 400mgs deca/wk
wk 1-16 750mgs test e/wk

PCT I am trying to decide if I should go with Toremifene or Nolva/Clomid...

Typically I would only run the test 2 weeks past the deca, but I was thinking I could pull some fat off running the test a little longer and giving me a little head start when I try to cut.

Thoughts?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How badly does the E bloat you up normally? More than likely shedding the water is going to come in Post Cycle as opposed to just ending the Deca early. If you are looking for a 'fatless' cycle why choose DBol/Test/Deca? Why not switch to a few drier compounds, keeping Test as the base?

noviceiron

Awards
While I do get bloated, I don't mind it too much. I also don't mind getting fat it just seemed like a good way to start buring the fat I will put on during the cycle. Kind of like front loading on a cycle...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks good.. I like extending the Test out longer like that. You'll start PCT around week 19 and will have ample clearance from that pesky nandy Decanoate which is notorious for recovery. You'll be suppressed for nearly 20 weeks so keep an aggressive PCT protocol in the works.

I'm a big believer in Tor now.. it sold me as a superior PCT compound... but you can always add more to the fire.

noviceiron

Awards
Ubiquitous, what kind of pct would you do for this?

I think in the past I haven't done enough to help keep gains and reduce sides... adequate, but I think I could do a better job on my pct to help make my cycle better.

noviceiron

Awards
I actually thought of adding SD that last week of TE and running it for three weeks then starting pct... that way, I would be ending the cycle with a dry compound... too much?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go with Toremefine.. I had an excellent recovery using it. It's a clear winner in my mind. You can add more bells and whistles, but I'd use Tor for sure. JMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many cals do you plan on taking in?

what type of workout scheme? max ot, gvt, dc, etc.?

noviceiron

Awards
cals will be between 4.5-5k. Right now I am doing DC training and like it... I have not decided if I am going to stick with it through this cycle though...