First Timer, Superdrol Cycle

mymilkexpired

Awards
Its been posted a jillions times already, but I'll dish out on my first time Superdrol cycle. I plan to start this sunday and will run for 4 weeks. My post cycle therapy is probably a bit much, but I'd rather be safe than sorry...

Im 5'5"-5'6" 150-153lbs. I'd like to eventually see myself around 165-175. Im just rambling on now, but I'm very excited to start this sunday... Cycle info below.

Wk1: 10mg (days 1-3, then 20mg)
Wk2: 20mg
Wk3: 20mg / 2 Cap Milk Thistle
wk4: 20mg / 2 Cap Milk Thistle

Wk1: 40mg Nolva / 3 Cap Tribulus / 25mg T-Drive / 2 Cap Milk Thistle / 3 Cap Retain
Wk2: 20mg Nolva / 3 Cap Fenu / 25mg T-Drive / 2 Cap Milk Thistle / 3 Cap Retain
Wk3: 20mg Nolva / 4 Cap Fenu / 25mg T-Drive / 2 Cap Milk Thistle
wk4: 20mg Nolva / 5 Cap Fenu / 25mg T-Drive / 2 Cap Milk Thistle

Other supplements:

R-ALA (1 Cap)
CEE (2 grams)
BCAA (2 grams post w/o) & (2 grams in the afternoon)
Multi-V (2 horse pills)
DHEA (Hadnt planned on using)
NO-Explod (May not continue if pump gets out of control)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro... At your weight, consider doin just sticking to 10mg. I feel absolutely no difference in str/mass gain between 10mg and 20mg of SD, yet I can assure you sides are much better. You might also need support for bp/cholesterol... I'd suggest lookin into AI's cycle support, or at least preloading with milk thistle and running it throughout.

Good luck on a successful cycle!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I would def stick some BP support in there and preload both BP and liver support. SD has a tendency to cause BP to rise, I'd definitely get some Taurine also to help with the back pumps. Not everyone gets them but if you do they can put you on your knees in tears!

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Pre-load your supps, I hope you are using more than just milk thistle.

I would clean bulk for 12 weeks at your current weight, you will gain more then the SD will do in 4 weeks for you and you will keep all your gains.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
run your milk thistle and other support supps a week or two before the cycle and run throughout the cycle and PCT until you run out. you also might want to taper the retain dose down because coritsol can have a rebound effect when suppressed.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
make sure you eat lots of clean carbs like oats and brown rice.

Drink tons of water also.

mymilkexpired

Awards
run your milk thistle and other support supps a week or two before the cycle and run throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy until you run out. you also might want to taper the retain dose down because coritsol can have a rebound effect when suppressed.

Didnt know this about the coritsol, thanks.

I have been preloading the Milk Thistle and other supps for the last 3 weeks, I'll also get something for the BP tomorrow. Thanks to those who brought that up.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Pre-load your supps, I hope you are using more than just milk thistle.

I would clean bulk for 12 weeks at your current weight, you will gain more then the superdrol will do in 4 weeks for you and you will keep all your gains.

a clean bulk for me is very very hard to do. Not because i dont want to eat clean, i just cant intake enough calories to stay above my maintenance. FWIW i out eat people twice my wieght on a daily basis and still maintain 8-12%BF. I am gifted with a highly active metabolism. Which has led me to starting my first cycle. I cant seem to break 155. I may give bobo a try after its all said and done with. I've been through serveral routine modifications, meal adjustments etc... either im just not finding the right combination or im at a really nasty plateau. I appreciate your comments.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
a clean bulk for me is very very hard to do. Not because i dont want to eat clean, i just cant intake enough calories to stay above my maintenance. FWIW i out eat people twice my wieght on a daily basis and still maintain 8-12%BF. I am gifted with a highly active metabolism. Which has led me to starting my first cycle. I cant seem to break 155. I may give bobo a try after its all said and done with. I've been through serveral routine modifications, meal adjustments etc... either im just not finding the right combination or im at a really nasty plateau. I appreciate your comments.
Not sure how you can not get the need calories at your current weight by clean eating. The right foods will help you grow properly much faster. Could also be your workout routine too. What is your workout like?

mymilkexpired

Awards
I'll post up the work out this afternoon when i get home, just got my blood work back. LDL is high, but i did have cholesterol problems as a kid. I dont eat *that much* red meat or egg yolks. Could use some input on getting this in check.

Supplements that may have affected this that i was on are:

Anangen
NO-Explode
CEE on Non-W/O days

Edit, after referrencing the AHA website the values may not be as bad as indicated by the range listed. See this page:

Cholesterol Levels

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're having a problem eating enough just try getting in some extra EFAs. Eat foods like almonds, natty peanut butter, avocados, and throw in some olive oil with your meals whenever you can. That stuff adds up very quickly.

I have also found it helpful to make my own MRP shakes. I use egg whites, skim milk, natty peanut butter, and sometimes I throw in some whey and splenda (I also mix in my Cycle Support NutraPlanet.com: Cycle Support (60 Servings) By Anabolic Innovations.

As far as your PCT goes I would suggest possibly starting with the ATD a little higher and running it inverse to your SERM and use your SERM 40/20/20/10. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html?highlight=running+serm+inverse+to+atd

Read through that thread a little...it's quite informative. Don't be intitimidated by it's length. It's been ongoing for quite some time for a good reason. :p

mymilkexpired

Awards
stxnas - been through that thread quite a few times. Tons of information there. Get my weekly subscription emails, good stuff. I will post a revised PCT protocal in the next couple of days. I had passed it by Dr. D and he though it would be fine as is. But certainly nothing wrong with tweaking.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I have seen guys do much less of a post cycle therapy after superdrol, but since you were asking I figured I'd throw it out there. Good luck bro.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would be careful with BP as other have stated, when I took SD, I had to give up No-xplode until after cycle, for me the two together were too much, but other than that SD was a great cycle, got another coming up after a year lay off....

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
if you cant eat the cals u need dont bother with SD, food and training are the base and supplements will only help if these are upto scratch, maybe creatine would be worth a try

mymilkexpired

Awards
Lol, i think creatine is a joke at least to my physiology. I've been taking CEE and Mono before CEE for a long time. Come off and back on to take breaks from it. I've never seen anything either way.

Its not that i "cant" eat the calories. It seems like i just cant ever get enough. I havent been able to break 150 for some time even though i have made training and diet adjustments; hence why i decided now would be a good time to try the cycle. In all honesty everything is going well. I'm up 6.5lbs after my first 8 days. Size has increased nicely. Im sure my problem was just a sticky plateau. So far everythings been great. No headaches, nosebleeds, etc although body temp feels like its up (always feeling warm) but its not... Still running the NO-Explode as well.

I appreciate everyones feedback. Will update at the end of week 2, this sunday.

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, i think creatine is a joke at least to my physiology. I've been taking CEE and Mono before CEE for a long time. Come off and back on to take breaks from it. I've never seen anything either way.

Its not that i "cant" eat the calories. It seems like i just cant never get enough. I havent been able to break 150 for some time even though i have made training and diet adjustments; hence why i decided now would be a good time to try the cycle. In all honesty everything is going well. I'm up 6.5lbs after my first 8 days. Size has increased nicely. Im sure my problem was just a sticky plateau. So far everythings been great. No headaches, nosebleeds, etc although body temp feels like its up (always feeling warm) but its not... Still running the NO-Explode as well.

I appreciate everyones feedback. Will update at the end of week 2, this sunday.
That's got to be at least half glycogen. superdrol packs on the weight because it seems to be sensitive to carb intake which is used for glycogen. Are you keeping track of your calories and if so, what kind of macros are you aiming for?

mymilkexpired

Awards
Im sure your right stxnas, I keeping track of as much nutritional information as i can. Excel is my friend right now.

Im trying to keep fat under 20% of my total daily caloric intake. 20/40/40 is what im trying to maintain, but carbs and protien cycle up and down depending on my meals. This last weekend was horrible, i ate like a fuggin pig and didnt keep track of anything. lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure your right stxnas, I keeping track of as much nutritional information as i can. Excel is my friend right now.

Im trying to keep fat under 20% of my total daily caloric intake. 20/40/40 is what im trying to maintain, but carbs and protien cycle up and down depending on my meals. This last weekend was horrible, i ate like a fuggin pig and didnt keep track of anything. lol
Give FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal a try. It takes a little time to set up at first, but if you're like me, your're eating a lot of the same stuff day in and day out. It's free, and it's really easy to use. It should be a staple, especially while ON...and as far as the fat, you don't want to go too low. 40% carbs and protein with 20% fat (mostly from EFAs) is actually a pretty standard ratio to use when trying to lean bulk....and everybody needs a cheat day, just try not to go overboard as it may hinder your results some, depending on your goals. There are actually some pretty entertaining threads on here about cheat days.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Yeah, i've seen fitday. Was turned off by it a year or so ago because of the setup. But maybe its time to revisit.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Your LDL isn't bad. They list 0-99 as the reference, but that's not really accurate since nobody has LDL close to 0. Less than 100 is considered optimal and 100-130 is "near optimal" so you're good. And a more important factor than LDL is the ratio between LDL and HDL. Your HDL could be a little higher but it's still well within the acceptable range, and your VLDL is very good, so I wouldn't worry about the LDL.

mymilkexpired

Awards
thanks for the pat on the back, when i first read the blood work i was freaking lol.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Quick update for those interested. Still no sides, with the exception of the all common lowerback pump from hell. Coming into week 3 now. Still running 20mg. Im on the verge of a solid 10lb increase. Diet fell off on Thursday and Friday. Came down with a short cold, sore throat and sinus activity. Otherwise, Saturday i was back in the gym and eating good. I may still yet make my 15lb goal by the end of week 4.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Quick update for those interested. Still no sides, with the exception of the all common lowerback pump from hell. Coming into week 3 now. Still running 20mg. Im on the verge of a solid 10lb increase. Diet fell off on Thursday and Friday. Came down with a short cold, sore throat and sinus activity. Otherwise, Saturday i was back in the gym and eating good. I may still yet make my 15lb goal by the end of week 4.
You will make the 15lb, just do not be upset when you loose half of it during/after PCT. SD is great, just the size is not just lean mass. Best of luck. The strength will stay though.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the cycle is going well, u may want to add Taurine at around 10 grams a day for the back pump, bananas will help too, 20 mg. seems a little high at your bodyweight, I got up to 15mg at a weight of 195 and gained about 13 lbs. and kept 7-9 of that after cycle, pound those carbs and enjoy the gains.........

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Hey im running a cycle close to urs except im only doin 3 weeks at 10,20,20. Yesterday was my first day and i didnt feel anything different and i didnt sleep better if not worse on it. I was expceting to sleep better on it since i've read that on others logs. I did notice i've been taking more leaks though. lol But keep up the work 10lbs is good and keep us up to date.

Popa Murph

Awards

I'd keep fat @ 30% atleast.

Popa Murph

Awards
Any particular reason, or is it more a dietary preferrence you have?

Update: I'm up 13~lbs 7 more days to go.
My preference. I'm very carb sensitive and if you stick to unsaturated fats it's good way to get some extra calories in. Also I hardly ever get hungry at 30% you take this as a good or bad thing. I have a tendency to pig out if I get hungry. Fat is just as important at carbs or protein IMO. I did low fat and was very successful at it I lost 80lbs. I'd say 30 of it was muscle, my joints are worn out, I lost weight everywhere except my chest and love handles (probably because of low test). The joint thing is why I'll never go back to low fat. I see a ton of difference with achey joints if I get my fat in regularly. I think it keeps my hormones balanced too.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Update: 164lbs 3 days left. I may make 166 - 167 yet...

Popa - I totally agree on the intake of fat being important. Wonderful added fuel source for the body when working slow. Interesting effect it has on your joints. I hadnt heard of anything like that before. I have bad knee's and sometimes my hands hurt. I may, after PCT, up my fat intake a bit and see if i see some similar effects.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Well todays the last day, hopefully I will make it to the gym sometime today. I've had horrible knee pain for 2 days now, right knee. Its probably just the weather getting cold out down here; or its cause i busted it up in an accident a few years ago and it just life, lol...

I will keep everyone updated on the PCT starting monday. I've started the T-drive and Retain a day early. New PCT protocal will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
how were the strength gains. i am looking into doing a 3-4 weeker after I finish oratropin

mymilkexpired

Awards
Total weight gained was 17-18lbs, the strength gains were awesome to say the least. Last two days of the cycle my left nip got a little tender, nothing that overly worried me. I've had nipple pain like what i was experiecing in the past for absolutly no reason, so...I started the atd a few days early and the retain. Other than that im on my through my first week of post cycle therapy. I've been waking up a little more tired than usual. Picked up some activate to try out and see if it helps with the PCT blues. I almost didnt goto the gym yesterday morning because i was feeling so groggy...

One thing that i have noticed and i believe i read another thread with someone having a similar experience. After dosing the retain my heart beat becomes real deep. I can feel it pounding in my chest. No palps or racing but definatly something thats new...

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Did you lose any weight over that first week of PCT?

mymilkexpired

Awards
As of right now no, i actually gained 1.5lbs so far in PCT. Im hoping with the addition of Activate that i might be able to gain a few more... we'll have to wait and see how everything pans out. I will continue to update each week as i progress.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Okay week 1 post cycle therapy is completely over, down 3lbs but from the looks of my comp it was a bit of bloat / fat around the waistline. Near the end of the cycle i was a tad bloated at the belt, abs and waist line are looking a lot better now. My boys are coming back a little bit, last night was first pct sex, took a minute to get him going but it was all good after that. Load was massive...

Lifts / strength feel the same, endurance is down a bit. All this to be expected.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Quick update for those interested...

Nearing the end of week 2 pct. I've peeled off about 6lbs but i'm not noticing any difference in physical size. If anything i've actually gotten bigger. Pant legs are fitting tighter around the quads etc... Morning wood has started to make a return as off this morning, very exciting. Overall nothing out of the ordinary going on here, text book pct thus far. I've droppped the ATD at this point and will be tapering off the Retain as i move into week 3. Otherwise everything is as noted in my original pct protocal. Oh i've added activate dosing 1ED x 4 w/ meal.