1-3 Dbol 40mg ED
4 Dbol 30mg ED
5-9 Dbol 10mg 5DW
1-7 Arimidex .5 EOD
8-16 Proviron 25-50mg ED
10-15 HCG 500iu 2x EW
1-20 Liver Protection ED

Nolva Clomid post cycle therapy starting week 16/17

I have enough proviron to run throughout and enough adex to run throughout just wanted to try both. HCG i dont know if i should got with 250iu 2x week for 10 weeks or 500iu 2x week for 5 weeks. Decided to bump the test because i have past oral cycles. Which you like best? Comments and opinions welcome. I also have some winny, superdrol, zol, trn not sure if i want to try those out, most likely not tho.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
stick with one AI.

EQ should be ran longer, ideally.

I would run HCG from the start until the end.

Don't know why you're titrating DBol up to 9 weeks?

This is your first injectable cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yeah my first injectable. I have 30ml of eq at 300mg/ml i want to use it all and can do more weeks of test as well. I was really thinking 15 weeks of EQ but I think that would really shut me down hard, what do you think? I only have 1 amp of HCG so hence the dosing. Not sure I can get more from a reliable source. Should i go with 10 weeks hcg or 5 weeks.

What AI would you suggest for this cycle?

The dbol I was going to use it as a kickstart at 40mg then use it as a supplement at 10mg. I read it on another post http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/53357-low-dose-dbol.html?highlight=dbol+as+a+supplement

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Get some more EQ because of the inevitable waste factor. Always have more on hand than you plan to use.

15 weeks of EQ and 16 weeks of Test will be good IMHO. Start PCT week 19. It won't shut you down harder.. maybe your level of suppression may be higher, but you will recover.. **** I recovered blazing fast after approx 30 weeks of a similar outline.

low-low dose Adex is fine. Use the Proviron on another cycle. ;)

Get more HCG.. it's worth it to run it the entirety at 500iu/week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Get some more EQ because of the inevitable waste factor. Always have more on hand than you plan to use.

15 weeks of EQ and 16 weeks of Test will be good IMHO. Start post cycle therapy week 19. It won't shut you down harder.. maybe your level of suppression may be higher, but you will recover.. **** I recovered blazing fast after approx 30 weeks of a similar outline.

low-low dose Adex is fine. Use the Proviron on another cycle. ;)

Get more HCG.. it's worth it to run it the entirety at 500iu/week.
Roger that! I will listen to your advice although I really really wanted to try proviron but thats okay since you arent the first to recommend it for another cycle. What is the dose of Adex you recommend? .25 EOD?

As far as the EQ I'll probably just use all of the 30ml and run the cycle according to that with one week of test after EQ.

UBI, Did you take a look at that dbol at low dose link? I dont think it would actually be that liver toxic at 10mg just on workout days or weekdays (might not have much effect but im sure nitrogen retention and protien synthesis would be helped). The pumps might be too much tho' as the EQ hits full steam right?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
that's an effective dose of Adex for sure. You will start to notice some effect of EQ around the 9th or 10th week mark.. that's my experience. I get very vascular around that time and my appetite goes UP. It's obviously working before that, but noticeable results seem to occur later.

I'll check the link. ;)