Curt2go's Newest cycle....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Cutr2go's Newest cycle....

Well since I am not going to Saudi anymore soon I am going to start a cycle and here is what it is....

week1  800mg 1-test (frontloading) + about 100mg 4-ad

week2 400mg 1-test + 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week3 400mg 1-test + 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week4 400mg 1-test + 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week5 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week6 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

I am going to try the 1,4 in transdermal. I like the idea of the enzyzmes have a better chance to convert it wneh it does not all go in at once like oral... So let me know what you guys think.. By the way this is a cutting cycle.. Right now I am down to 178 in th morning and about 12% I would say. i want to get to under 9% and about 185lbs.. This cycle should do it.. TTY

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going curt. If you like the 1,4 t-dermal, I'm in no position to argue with you.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Bro. You should easily accomplish your goal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW I did not realize Prohormones could help a person gain 13 lbs of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat in just 6 weeks.

Cool, I am glad I just received all my goodies to start my cycle.

It actually is VERY close to yours Curt. Good luck.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
am I the only one planning to run a bulking cycle? gosh...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking zero, i got you back hehe.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh I should be able to make it. I was going ot run Boldenone with it but decided not to cross that line ... I will keep you guys closely posted.. TTY

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Yeh I should be able to make it. I was going ot run Boldenone with it but decided not to cross that line... I will keep you guys closely posted.. TTY

What do you mean when you say you don't want to cross that line again?

I thought Boldenone and 1,4 Andro were both the same thing? That they were both 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione

I am new to this prohormone stuff so edumacate me. :)

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established

What do you mean when you say you don't want to cross that line again?

I thought Boldenone and 1,4 Andro were both the same thing? That they were both 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione

I am new to this prohormone stuff so edumacate me. :)
1,4 converts to boldenone.

I think you're thinking of molecular's boldione.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

1,4 converts to boldenone.

I think you're thinking of molecular's boldione.
AH HA, thank you. Damn you miss a vowel and you could be doing time in the slammer. :)

Also thanks Kitchen Chemist.

crashtestdummy

Awards
Hey Curt,

Like your idea of front loading 1test in week one.

Why the omission of 1test in week 5 & 6 but the continuation of the other PHs.

Thanks and all the best with your cycle.

ctd

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
1-test shut you down hard and the longer you run it the longer the road to recovery.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Hey Curt, looks good. Quick question though, didn't you get up around 200 on your last cycle bro? Hope you don't mind me asking but what happened? Looks like you've lost around 20 pounds. :eek: Injury?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Hey Curt, looks good. Quick question though, didn't you get up around 200 on your last cycle bro? Hope you don't mind me asking but what happened? Looks like you've lost around 20 pounds. :eek: Injury?
cutting

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I've been cutting my diet which for me makes me lose mayjor amounts of weight. On my last cycle I made it to 203 at night fully clothed but I was only 197 in the morning buck.
1-test is from past experiences of me and other have found that after 4 weeks the gains dwindle drastically so i will run the 1,4 and 4-ad to 6 weeks to help solidify gains.. I have a very hard time keeping the gains I get when on a cycle. And yes its the steroid line.. Almost crossed it but have backed off from it... TTY

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
I've been cutting my diet which for me makes me lose mayjor amounts of weight. On my last cycle I made it to 203 at night fully clothed but I was only 197 in the morning buck.
1-test is from past experiences of me and other have found that after 4 weeks the gains dwindle drastically so i will run the 1,4 and 4-ad to 6 weeks to help solidify gains.. I have a very hard time keeping the gains I get when on a cycle. And yes its the steroid line.. Almost crossed it but have backed off from it... TTY
Just wondering Curt, what all do you take post cycle??

Besides things like 6-oxo, Tribulis or Clomid/nolva, I think alot of anti-catabolics would help. Maybe clen? Lots of vitamin C(2-3 g a day), And L-carnitine helps. I really think nailing this down is the key. But it's hard!

crashtestdummy

Awards
Thanks Curt and KC for clarifying the purpose of continuing with the other PHs after week 4 is to solidify the gains.

ctd

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
On this lat cycle I may have cut out callories to soon. Like Scotty told me I shouldn't.. I was to anxious to get rid of the gut.. I did take nolva for 21 days after but I was shut down for about 6 weeks..... So I should have got more and kept taking it... I think that was my problem. I am going to work my butt off in this cycle and come out the other end looking my best ever.. TTY

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Why Nolva instead of Clomid??

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
They do the same thing.. TTY

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Not really.........to a degree yes...............
Nolva is better for estrogen control and Clomid is better for raising test. I think you should do both in this cycle!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
In studies its shown that nolva raises test level something like 138% as compared to clomid which raises it like 145%.. Just going on the studies.. TTY

A-Train

Awards
Re: Cutr2go's Newest cycle....

Well since I am not going to Saudi anymore soon I am going to start a cycle and here is what it is....

week1  800mg 1-test (frontloading) + about 100mg 4-ad

week2 400mg 1-test + 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week3 400mg 1-test + 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week4 400mg 1-test + 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week5 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

week6 100mg 4-ad + 450mg 1,4 andro

I am going to try the 1,4 in transdermal. I like the idea of the enzyzmes have a better chance to convert it wneh it does not all go in at once like oral... So let me know what you guys think.. By the way this is a cutting cycle.. Right now I am down to 178 in th morning and about 12% I would say. i want to get to under 9% and about 185lbs.. This cycle should do it.. TTY
Hey, Curt...couple questions for you.

Sorry if this is a silly one, but are you doing your whole stack transdermally, or just the 1,4?

What kind of calories/day are you doing and in what breakdown?

Thanks.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes all are done transdermally.. I am trying to cut so my cals are not that high. I would say 2500-3000 with around 250g protein/day.... I don't calorie count so sorry... TTY

PS I am up 2 pounds to 179 in the morning and strength is up .. SO the frontloading worked for sure. BUT iam not sure if the double the liquid is worth it. My body is pretty burned up from that amount od DMSO... BUt we will see where I end up.. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The letharrgy is kicking in hard now... Starting the transdermal 1,4 tonight as well.. Can't wait for the burn.. TTY

elijah_123

Awards
Why aren't you crossing the steroid line if it is available to you?

Since you are in Canada are ph just as illegal? And 1-test is a steroid technically.

I'm not trying to change your mind I'm just wondering what the reasonins is behind it because I am on the same line myself.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Got my 1,4 last night.. Man You could put 20g of it in 240mls . I put 15g in and it is crystal clear. It mixes like 1-test. Very easy.. I am applying around 450mg /day of that now as well... TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by elijah_123
Why aren't you crossing the steroid line if it is available to you?

Since you are in Canada are ph just as illegal? And 1-test is a steroid technically.

I'm not trying to change your mind I'm just wondering what the reasonins is behind it because I am on the same line myself.
I have some moral issues that I told myself i would not cross that line I know it sounds stupid cause ph's aren't so legal either but we all make excuses for what we do.. hehehe.. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bow

No sh*t, at 800 mg's a day of 1-test I would be stuck in a fetal position drooling on my tile.....

You are a strong man CTG ;)
Strong . NO!.. Stupid. PROBABLY!  :) TTY

elijah_123

Awards

I have some moral issues that I told myself i would not cross that line again. I know it sounds stupid cause ph's aren't so legal either but we all make excuses for what we do.. hehehe.. TTY
Thats cool man. I applaud your determination to follow your morals. Lots of guys lack that lately. Hope the cycle goes well for you.

sctxms

Awards
Best of luck CTG Have you ever considered raising your calories and then keeping them up there?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I want to hear how the trans 1,4 andro works, according to DDD it works awsome. If you find it does the same, I may end up adding it to my 1-test/4ad stack.......make my own version of tren-x. LOL!

Also curt, you are using the dmso @ 10% in your formula right? So, how much 'liquid' are you having to apply to reach your doseages? something like 8ml? because I am thinking of doing 8ml 2x day of 6gr 1-test/ 6gr 4ad in 240ml solution with the recipie found on this board. Keep us posted.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I am liking the 1,4. It is helping with the lethargy for sure. It has been 2 weeks and I have gained 5lbs on a what I call a cutting diet... :) Hey scorp this is how many ml's I put on in total 14.3 mls.. I do use the 10% DMSO as well. I definately think taking the 1,4 transdermally is very cool and It mixes very well. I bet you could get 20g into 240mls(But you shouldn't)... TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I am starting to cut out all my bad carbs now too. No white rice potatoes or pasta for awhile... I will replace it with vegetables and fruit though... I am up to 183 now... TTY

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good work Curt. Souds like I may have to get my hands on some 1,4 andro powder, a few bros are having good results with it. Keep us posted.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Ok... Its been 2.5 weeks.. My diet is very low for cals.. Not what I am used to. I usauly eat whatever I want so my enerygy is not there as much any more. I am getting leaner while gaining some pounds... About the lethargy thing . NOW ITS BAD... But I will stick it out... But I do like the trans 1,4. It actually makes my skin smoother.. :) TTY

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Curt, did you use 1fasts dione version or did you use a diol for the 1,4 andro?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1,4 doine. I got it from 1fast. It mixes unbelivebly easy. 15g no prob in solution and clear as a bell.. TTY

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Curt, so what do you think......will mixing 15gr of ph in the liquid HB (240ml) recipie throw it off any? It comes out to about 62.5 mg/ml ?????\

I guess you could do that with 1,4 andro or 1-test, but not past 10gr on the 4ad?????? Let me know, thanks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I make 15 gram bottles no prob, why would it throw it off? That is the suggested max as any higher would lessen absorbtion, doesn't matter which hormone you are using.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey curt2 what are your gains looking like (i.e. pounds) im curious because im doing the cycle but using orals. so far im not liking the orals at all. im only up 3 lbs in 2 weeks.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I make 15 gram bottles no prob, why would it throw it off? That is the suggested max as any higher would lessen absorbtion, doesn't matter which hormone you are using.
I wanted to start by saying, that I was talking about the liquid HB recipie in the 'recipie' forum and not the BDC gel. This is why I thought 12gr was max:

As stated by BDC :

When we say to keep it low the intention is too keep it around 50 mg/mL concentration. This has been shown to optimize the absorption. This is 12 grams of *WHATEVER* in solution and can be a combination of 1-test/4-AD/fina/test base or anything else desired. Now, above and below 50 the absorption will have diminished returns but is marginal when viewed in terms of a DMSO recipe.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I make spray not gel. t1 pro and t1 both had 15 grams of powder in them.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
So, this recipie should work fine with 15gr phs?

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO

Wonder why BDC said above and below 50mg/ml would have diminished returns?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
If you wished you could use two seperate bottles one with 1 test and one with 4-ad, that is how i made my first homebrews. The ones i sell are made into one bottle though. 15 grams is the max, most people use this number not 12 grams.