2nd Superdrol Cycle / Provigil (Modafinil)

POTR33

POTR33

Awards
My first superdrol cycle was extraordinary, I gained 20 solid pounds, gained 10-25% on almost every lift, from bench to cleans to squats - across the board. The kind of improvements you hope and pray to get over 2 years (at least after 8 years of consistant lifting).

It's been 7 months, and my lipid profile has returned pretty much back to normal. I want to do another cycle, but I've recently been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS) and Narcolepsy - and prescribed Provigil (Modafinil). Anyone have experience with Provigil and a Superdrol cycle, or any comparable cycle? I did a search on here and didn't find much. Thanks!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What should I tell my doctor or health care provider?

Tell your doctor or health care provider if you:

have any heart conditions (including valve problems, irregular heart beat, recent heart attack, or unstable chest pain)
have a history of mental illness
have liver problems
are trying to become pregnant, are already pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Review all medications that you are taking with your health care provider, including those that you take without a prescription, because certain other medications can interact with Provigil.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you're going to be taking anything that is stressful to the liver I would definately keep your bloodwork and such in check.

POTR33

POTR33

Awards
If you're going to be taking anything that is stressful to the liver I would definately keep your bloodwork and such in check.
Good advice indeed, I had bloodwork done 4 times for my last superdrol cycle (Pre-Cycle, Post-Cycle, and the other two - 2 and 4 months after the cycle) - I'm an engineer and very analyitical/anal, so I always keep overly detailed records.

I have been taking the Provigil for over a month now with fantastic results, just wondering what doing another cycle of Superdrol will do to the blood chemistry with the Provigil. From research about the drug, there are not many other drugs listed that combined have bad results - obviously using Superdrol won't do good things, but if my lipids and liver chemistry stay in a reasonable way - then I'll give it another go.

Since there doesn't seem to be others who have used Provigil in combination, I'll either have to use myself as a guinnea pig and proceed with extreme caution - or just cut the Provigil for a few weeks while I do another cycle. I'm probably just writing this to convince myself, but then again I had a great first cycle without a great deal of effect on the lipids (and virtually none on the liver) - so we'll see.

:run:

-POTR

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
As long as you eat healthy and listen to your body(lethargy, pains, etc etc) You would probably be perfectly fine. We're not talking a 20 week cycle, i'd assume. The liver should recover as long as you're not an alcoholic and taking a **** load of motrin.

POTR33

POTR33

Awards
As long as you eat healthy and listen to your body(lethargy, pains, etc etc) You would probably be perfectly fine. We're not talking a 20 week cycle, i'd assume. The liver should recover as long as you're not an alcoholic and taking a **** load of motrin.
Agreed, thanks for the input. I've decided I'll just cut the Provigil for my next cycle (3 weeks, 4 if I'm feeling good), since the Superdrol had stimulant effect for me in my first cycle.

Cheers,

:cheers:

POTR