Started on 4/20
Height 6'1"
Weight 161
Weeks 1-2 4-AD 666mg a day
Weeks 3-12 Test 233mg a day
Weeks 3-12 Poscar, 20mg Nolva, Saw Pametto
Week 13 100mg Clomid
Week 13-15 50mg Clomid

As of 5/9 I'm 165 with very little water retention or fat. Almost no side effects one zit and I have to wash my forehead in the middle of the day and that’s it. I had more side effects with 4-Ad with no Poscar and no Nolva then test with Poscar and Nolva.

I’m using converted Syno.

Before this cycle I took 3 weeks off of working out and lost 7 pounds.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated, there are very few dermal test journals around.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to why you are even messing with 4AD on weeks 1-2 if you are going with test on weeks 3-12. Why not just test during the entire cycle?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to why you are even messing with 4AD on weeks 1-2 if you are going with test on weeks 3-12. Why not just test during the entire cycle?
I wanted to compare the effects on my prostate 4-AD vs. Test. 4-AD bothered me my prostate on my last cycle. Funny thing is 4-AD started to bother me this time but when to switching to test and poscar I have had zero problems. I also added Nor-Doil because it converts to less harsh form of a hormone close to DHT. Nor-doil might compete in the prostate with DHT.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
05-12-03

2 weeks of 4-Ad and 1 Week of test and I'm up 8 pounds. No sides. I'm thinking about dropping the Nolva to 10mg a day. What do you guys think? The weight seems dry and my strength has started to go up a little. I can tell the test is starting to kick in. My workout last night was great. I'm upping my calories and am going to see how that helps. I also cut my coffee back to one cup a day. In the past the coffee has really seemed to hinder my weight gain.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Again, how much nolva and proscar daily???

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Again, how much nolva and proscar daily???
You posted this question right when I was in the middle of my last response

20mg Nolva
5mg Poscar

I also cut out most of my coffee. My prostate problems are none existent now. I'm actually surprised this combo worked. These drugs do hinder strength and mass but I really have no choice. I want to use steroids, but I'm not sure how they hinder the mass you keep off cycle.
You had problems far worse then me.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Cool, just curious. I would run less nolva while on for sure.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Do you think 5mg of nolva is too little? Anyone have any other suggestions?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
05-13-03
I think I might switch to 1/2 a poscar and see what happens.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
05-16-03
As of today I'm going to try Saw Pametto at 1200mg a day and drop the poscar. My diet has been shot to hell so I haven't weight myself for the past couple days, but strengh and endurance has been increasing in the gym.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
05-17-03
I have switched to 5 squirts twice a day. I figure 20% aborption is a better number to use. I'm putting on wieght faster now with 5 squirts twice a day.

Weight 171 I've put on about 10 pounds.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
05-22-03

I've had stomach problems for the past week. My weight has not increased or decreased. But my arms have grown 3/8" since the start of the cycle and I'm starting to see my abs. I have lost fat and gained muscle.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I quit the cycle! My stomach was bothering me too much and my prostate started bothering me also. I’m 4 days off on clomid and I feel much better now. I’ve only lost about 2 pounds. I gained about 11 pounds but had real trouble eating. I would have gained much more if I could have eaten enough calories.