Keep It Up

S

spiderman7

Awards
Great site learning as I go along.I have figured out from all here on what to take leading up to my cycle and then in PCT.
Need to figure out what I can take during my cycle to minimize any crashes in my system.Sofar I have the liver protected,Bp supps in-line, all I need to learn about is;
1) Are there any supps used during a cycle to keep Testi
size up?
2) Are there any supps that can be used during to maintain
sex drive?

I'm 39 yr old man trying to keep everything on my body hard until I die.Please help.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Great site learning as I go along.I have figured out from all here on what to take leading up to my cycle and then in post cycle therapy.
Need to figure out what I can take during my cycle to minimize any crashes in my system.Sofar I have the liver protected,Bp supps in-line, all I need to learn about is;
1) Are there any supps used during a cycle to keep Testi
size up?
2) Are there any supps that can be used during to maintain
sex drive?

I'm 39 yr old man trying to keep everything on my body hard until I die.Please help.
You should have posted this in the steriod forum. HCG is what is used to keep ball size up. You need to say what your cycle is based on to give other ideas on what to do, but the answer is yes. On some cycles your sex drive is through the roof.