Left Overs!!

spiderman7

Awards
Got a bottle of h-50,superdrol and a 100 25mg tabs of winny?Bottle of clomid ,rebound,and trib. Anyone make out a cycle that will produce results out of these?should i take all of them one after the other like a prolonged cycle?too much crap maybe ,need some test?Maybe should just get use to a needle?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have the makings for several oral cycles and even an adequate (though not ideal) pct.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A Serm like Nolvadex and some Maca/Fenugreek for LH.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem with left overs..... This winter I'm going to put together a couple mini cycles..... See how it works out.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no oral should be used for more than 4 weeks. if you go over six expect some type of problem somewhere along the way.

superdrol- 20-50mgs for 4 weeks
h-50- not familiar with it
winny- 50 mgs a day 4 weeks

i dont know about you guys but unless i have testosterone in the mix my sex drive goes in the gutter.

i would say obtain testosterone enanthate at run it at 500mgs for 12 weeks, with a superdrol 4 weeks jumpstart and end with 4 weeks of winny. this is a powerful cycle, and is much safer than running orals constantly.

the newest post cycle super drugs are igf-1 lr3 and toremifene. igf-1 will enable you to retain all of your gains post cycle. toremifene reactivates your HPTA in record time.

nolvadex and chlomid will do however, with a little rebound xt in there for good measure.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no oral should be used for more than 4 weeks. if you go over six expect some type of problem somewhere along the way.

i dont know about you guys but unless i have testosterone in the mix my sex drive goes in the gutter.

i would say obtain testosterone enanthate at run it at 500mgs for 12 weeks, with a superdrol 4 weeks jumpstart and end with 4 weeks of winny. this is a powerful cycle, and is much safer than running orals constantly.

the newest post cycle super drugs are igf-1 lr3 and toremifene. igf-1 will enable you to retain all of your gains post cycle. toremifene reactivates your HPTA in record time.

nolvadex and chlomid will do however, with a little rebound xt in there for good measure.
wow. 50mgs of superdrol for 4 weeks huh?

spiderman7

Awards

So 4 weeks of oral ,4week none ,then 4 oral along with test is okay the full 12? Is this Okay?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people have used that dosage before. people used to use 40mgs of m1t, in comparison.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
people have used that dosage before. people used to use 40mgs of m1t, in comparison.
50 is a bit high to recommend to anunknown person though...
I always like 10, 20, 30 if needed for SD myself.