Sports affect your cycle/gains?

AlexParty

I might be playing for a devision one soccer team, I was wondering if I start my cycle will playing sports/cardio affect my results in gaining when I'm on t-1 pro? I'm naturally a hard gainer and don't want to be stuck on a plateau at 162!! Anyone have any expereince with this? If It will affect my results then I guess I can't play:(

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Dude, play. If you eat enough while "on" you will gain. Not only that but you will increase your performance and even if you gains are lean and not huge as far as total weight, if you end up having 10 pounds more weight and less BF your going to look great, feel great and be ready for round two. Your only going to do 4 week cycles right?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bro I would not give up the chance to play division 1 soccer because you want to gain more muscle.

What school you might play for?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be to play soccer. You only have a small window of opportunity here. You have the rest of your life to workout.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You can still gain mass while playing soccer!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but during the season you def have to cut back on volume.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
****, just be vigilant with your diet and sleep, and pound it out. don't stress, it's unnecessary and doesn't help anything... good luck. feel liberated bro, I wish I could eat everything in sight ;)

AlexParty

your right guys, I guess I'll have to eat a lot more calories to make up for the ones I will be burning. I know it will increase my game play, plus I'm thinking of taking 4 pills of ephadrine to increase my energy before a practice/game. The only thing that bugs me is that I'm a ectomorph which makes gains harder. I guess being "on" gear doesnt matter if I'm an ecto or not? I'm doing a 4 week cycle, going off for 4 weeks with nolva, then going back on for 4 weeks of t-1 pro, then off for 8. I guess I'll just have to see how this works out. Let me know what u guys think. Thanks for the responses I REALLY appreciate this guys :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
plus I'm thinking of taking 4 pills of ephadrine to increase my energy before a practice/game.
I know it sounds like I'm stating the obvious here, and I'm certainly not trying to insult your intelligence (rather, just for people who come on in the future and see this sort of thing), but make sure to check your dosages ... 4 pills one brand does not equate at ALL to 4 pills another brand, and can be serious overdosing, which might be safe enough for a lifting session but if you're talking about taking them before an extended heavy cardio event... just generally much better to speak in terms of actual dosage ;)

AlexParty

I know about the overdosing but a friend of mine does the same thing when he workouts or plays sports. On top of that he takes it on an empty stomach! Maybe it's the brand that he's getting? But i'm sure he's taking more than required, well either way I'd take the required amount that whatever brand I get says to take.

JFP2026

Awards
I know about the overdosing but a friend of mine does the same thing when he workouts or plays sports. On top of that he takes it on an empty stomach! Maybe it's the brand that he's getting? But i'm sure he's taking more than required, well either way I'd take the required amount that whatever brand I get says to take.
4 pills at once? Only if they are 8mg each ;)

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Also eph is individual dependant. just cause he can take 4 doesn't mean 2 won't send you off the wall. I would be cautious about using too much eph for increased energy during play. I often used it in the offseason for football but come season I would cut it out.

AlexParty

hey scott, ya I know about the dosages, like i said I'll follow the required amount. Plus I dont think ephadrine can be found in a blood test or can it???:confused:

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Yes eph can be found in a blood test...very similar to methamphetamine and often shows up as that....check the guidelines, a lot of sports have now banned ephedrine.

AlexParty

hmmm...... that makes me change my mind....... either way I'll read more on epha and see the duration that it stays in you before it's undetectable

elijah_123

Awards
Q: What drugs does the NCAA test for at NCAA championships?

A: The NCAA testing involves urinalysis for these banned-drug classes: stimulants (for example, cocaine, amphetamines and ephedrine), anabolic agents (anabolic steroids, androstenedione and clenbuterol), diuretics, street drugs (heroin and marijuana), peptide hormones and urine manipulators. Student-athletes also should be knowledgeable about the NCAA's position on blood doping and the restrictions on the use of anesthetics and beta 2 agonists.

http://www.ncaa.org/news/2001/20011022/awide/3822n05.html

If you have a shot at d1 don't mess it up with this stuff. Besdies why use soemthing that will increase your metabolism and make you catabolic while working out. Just eat and train hard :)

AlexParty

Damn, and I thought the total oposite from that!! So then I can't take ephedrine :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps Canada has different regs since you live there maybe you can use it.

Or do they use the same rules as the NCAA?

elijah_123

Awards
Not sure what the governing body for canada is or I would check. Most sports do ban such things as ephedrine, the performance boost is quite a bit when you get to razor thin margins of speed. The endurance is probably very nice for soccer as well.

Is the friend you talk about taking 4 pills also playing d1? Or is it a local friend?

AlexParty

Canada has to have the same rules as the states when it comes to drugs in sports.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Canada has to have the same rules as the states when it comes to drugs in sports.
Why is that?

My freind is a sports director of a HS in Canada. What college you hoping to make the team for?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Their's also ways around the drugs ban, plus alternatives; some legal some not. I'd first look into ALCAR, wonderful supp all around.

AlexParty

College is lower than what I'm going to be playing for. It's the MSL but maybe for Montreal, I dunno if I'm going to play though. It's not a big deal, it's just msl plus most of the players are year verterans all around.College is amateur. Why did I say Canada has the same rules? Well seeing how our sports have similar systems why would we not have the same, plus isn't NCAA north american?