hGH + ActivaTe + Rebound Reloaded + Jungle Warfare!

joeyg

Awards
Yo boys,

I will be starting a two month cycle. I will be using hGH (Jino) throughout the cycle at 2 IUs/day 5 days on/2 days off. I will be running Jungle Warfare for all 60 days at 3 pills/day. During these two months, I will also do a 30 day cycle of ActivaTe and Rebound Reloaded. I am thinking 5 caps of ActivaTe/day and 2 days of RR, with the RR being tapered off a week after the last ActivaTe. To support, I will be taking a multivitamin, fish oils, ALCAR, and ZMA at night. There will be no post cycle therapy. The GH will likely continue on.

Suggestions? Rants/raves? My goal is recomposition: add muscle, lose fat.

J.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
...Well it's not a steroid cycle so of course post cycle therepy isn't required. I'm not familiar with HGH dosage but I'd use Rebound Reloaded at 4 caps/day for the first week, dropping the dosage by one cap every week.

joeyg

Awards
...Well it's not a steroid cycle so of course post cycle therepy isn't required. I'm not familiar with HGH dosage but I'd use Rebound Reloaded at 4 caps/day for the first week, dropping the dosage by one cap every week.
Thanks. I am also going to add Lean Xtreme.

J.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool...sounds like a fun natty (except for the obvious) run. Good luck. I'm sure you won't be let down with Activate and Reloaded.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever ran any of these products before? Kinda sounds like a waste of money. Sure, you'll see effects, but I think start a lil smaller.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? Which product is a waste of $?

J.
I don't think he's suggesting any one of the products are a waste of money, just that combining so many together isn't cost effective and he's right. You'd be better off splitting it into two supplement cycles - Activate+Rebound Reloaded and then Jungle Warefare+Lean Xtreme. HGH taken throughout obviously.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, Jungle Warfare is about the same thing as ActivaTE and Rebound in an all in one. So there is a conflict. You should save Jungle Warfare for later.

Go with the ActivaTE, Rebound and Lean extreme. That is a very good Combo.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well the activate is going to stop the SHBG, freeing up more natural test...and the JW uses ADED which is metabolite of an ATD. Helps modulate estrogen and helps natural test production.

Also activate has nettle root, so does JW. Nettle root has been said to have a positive effect on total test to free/active test while having an anti-aromatase effect, but i've seen no definitve study on just how MUCH JW does this.

Those 2 are very close to the same; however, does JW have the same strength in those departments?

Activate/reloaded basically will give you the same deal but with better price.

EDIT: actually the price isnt really that big of a deal...but the number of pills u down with JW are less per day.