I think i got the cycle i wanna do? Check er out

freakboy

Awards
ok guys, for awhile i've been saying my next cycle's gonna be a lean bulker consisting of superdrol/prop/ace but now as i reach the end of my cut phase, i am startin to think about sayin screw superdrol and throw in M1t instead...

the cycle'd look like this:
weeks 1-4 M1t @ 10, 20, 20, 20 or 30
weeks 1-11 test prop @ 150mg EOD
weeks 1-6 tren ace @ 75mg EOD
plus:
AI's cycle support
sesamin
fish oil
multi
whey
creatine gluconate/di-arginine malate/taurine/ glycerol MS volumizer
letro @ .25-.5 EOD
vitamin b6

post cycle therapy will be:
toremifene @ 120, 60, 30, 30
clomid @ 150, 100, 50, 50
rebound reloaded
activate
DHEA
anagen
retain
cycle support
BCAA's n same cell volumizer as above
sesamin
whey
multi & fish oil

comments wanted, post ur opinions my fellow iron pumpin bro's!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
What cycles have you run in the past?

The tren/m1t combo makes my body hurt just thinking about it. Not sure how you react to either compound, but both can produce some pretty heavy sides. Not to mention that you plan on running the m1t for 4 weeks. This seems a little too long for my tastes.

freakboy

Awards
never tried m1t or tren before... but i was thinking since i've seen ppl run dbol @ 50mg/day for 6 weeks, i figured 20mg/day on m1t for 4 weeks wouldn't be too too bad... maybe i'll only do 3 weeks of it then....

i've done pretty many ph/ps cycles and a test E cycle, and a test/eq cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally i'm against two new compounds in one cycle I like to be able to gauge what is going on and if you have tren and m-1t you won't know what is doing what and if you get sides you can't be sure which compound it came from.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm with Mixed up on this one. I would say choose one or the other. I'd go with the Tren, personally. I really don't care what kind of gains M1T will produce, I've heard and seen way too much bad stuff on it to ever even consider putting it in my body.

Besides that, my limited knowledge tells me everything looks OK. Personally I would recommend dropping the Rebound reloaded during PCT as you do want some estrogen around during PCT. If you've had personal experience with running Torme, Clomid, and a strong AI then you may be able to perfectly justify your position on that.

Good luck.

freakboy

Awards
I'm with Mixed up on this one. I would say choose one or the other. I'd go with the Tren, personally. I really don't care what kind of gains M1T will produce, I've heard and seen way too much bad stuff on it to ever even consider putting it in my body.

Besides that, my limited knowledge tells me everything looks OK. Personally I would recommend dropping the Rebound reloaded during post cycle therapy as you do want some estrogen around during PCT. If you've had personal experience with running Torme, Clomid, and a strong AI then you may be able to perfectly justify your position on that.

Good luck.
i wasn't gonna run the letro during pct... just on cycle to keep porgestone gyno away, and keep estro in tact so that gyno from the test don't come as well...

Ok i'll just go with the SD as planned then... thanks guys!