Halodrol, ProMagnon, Phera Max, Super Vol.....Ohh, What to do ?

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Am just about done with 8 wks of Pct and normalization after Methoxy Test/ Mega Tren/ Superdrol/ Igf1-R3 Staged cycle and am looking for what you all think would be a good combo for the Halo and for the ProMagnon..............I read somewhere that they mimic some illicit east german gear that was intended to be stacked together...........But they are two methyls so wanted to know what some of the more knowledgeable folks had to say :good:

stinkfinger

Awards
Wait awhile if you just finished. Time off + pct + cycle length.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Wait awhile if you just finished. Time off + post cycle therapy + cycle length.

I am in planning mode, my 8 weeks is coming up fast and plan on being 100% ready, including PCT. So, yes must wait but still will plan. So, if anyone can address my original question please do :blink:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has been addressed in many other threads but....

Halodrol/Promagnon are different compounds. Halodrol is good. Promag is said to be good. I have not tried promag but everyone seems to think it's good. Now Phera plex, max whatever. 2-ene product is VERY GOOD. Juicy gains I love them. Halodrol is supposed to be close to OT or Oral Turinabol. AKA East Germany 1969 Experimental winning olympics etc etc so on and so on. Just like everytime you hear winstrol it's synonymous with ben johnson, 1980, canada, the gold medal, and olympics. Super Vol is just an expensive copy of Superdrol. Grab up the board sponsors. They have Revenge SDX for less than 20$ and Methyl DX3 if it's for sale anymore. It comes and goes. SDX is just as good. I recommend a combination of Pheradrol/PMAX (by hammer sports or prometabolix) And Halodrol. Halodrol is more Anabolic good for cutting and bulking. And Phera Plex is awesome with juicy gains and plenty of strength. Throw in some Zol and you'll get that cut but I like the juiciness of the product as it keeps me nice and lubed up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well it depends ofcourse on your goals. are you looking to bulk cut, recomp what?

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Good point, regarding "what are my goals?" I generally try to gain with my cycles as lean as possible because just as it is difficult for me to put on mass it is equally as difficult for me to drop fat. I did use PheraPlex with Superdrol last year and I get the reference to "juicy" but one thing that I have been fighting this year has been this feeling of a full stomach, which seems to cincide with ANY test product that I may be taking, ie., methoxy test, and believe it or not, Rebound Reloaded with Activate............

So, my goal is to lose the bloat feeling, which I did not have by the way with the Phera Plex last year, and bulk as lean as possible..................This year so far I am up 8 pounds and holding it..........

I like the Halo/phera suggestion and think that you are saying to throw in some Mega Zol would be good near the end....

Is this an accurate interpretation of your response Gotripped ?
And, what are some like products to the Mega Zol since Generic Labs has ceased production ?

:good:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HARDGAIN I just came of a cycle of pheradrol (pp clone) and the one bad side effective that i noticed and some others who were on it was it killed appetite which is great in a lean bulker or cutter. I got great strength gains pums and vascularity I just could eat that much I had a 2in drop in my waist. For my next cutter I was thinking of Halo/TRN/PP
not running the halo/pp at the same time due to two methyls excepts maybe a week

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
I am starting to think something like this.....
Halo/Xmass/PheraMax

I'm thinking using the xmass as an overlapping bridge between the Halo and Phera, with the Halo for 4wks,last two bringing in the Xmass, then the Phera with the last two bookending with IGF-R3 no Xmass........

What do you guys think?

:bb:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am starting to think something like this.....
Halo/Xmass/PheraMax

I'm thinking using the xmass as an overlapping bridge between the Halo and Phera, with the Halo for 4wks,last two bringing in the Xmass, then the Phera with the last two bookending with IGF-R3 no Xmass........

What do you guys think?

:bb:
Alot of people have said that xmass and pheramax are both wet and therefore not as good for a lean bulk. The TRN would be better imo as it's also a non methyl and alot dryer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Big3upgrade Anabolics 4
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Supplements 10