12 Week Test/Tren/Winny Experiment

Landmine

Awards
I'm now on week 3. I posted this cycle on another site but didn't get the feedback that I had hoped. Here is what has happened so far.

Currently, I am 28 years old, 5ft 10 inches, 185lbs and 13% bodyfat. My goals are to gain or atleast maintain lean body mass, increase vascularity and get my bodyfat % down under 8%.

AAS Cycle
Weeks 1-10 Test E 600MG Per week
Weeks 1-10 Tren E 300MG Per week
Weeks 7-12 Winstrol 50 MG Every day
Arimidex at .5 MG ED or EOD
With this combo I can start post cycle therapy 2 weeks after my last shot of
tren/winny. I would start with 300 MG of Clomid the first day and 1 shot of
3000IU of HCG. Then do 10-14 days of Clomid at 100 MG, followed by 10-14 days
of Clomid at 50 mg. After the first shot of HCG, I will five days and
shoot 2000 IU, in another 5 days 2000IU and in another five days 1000IU. I
would also throw in either arimidex (the best), or Nolva every day.

I will be training 5 days per week. Hitting the whole body after every three workouts. I will be performing cardio post workout increasing my frequency as the weeks go on and how the body responds to lowering bodyfat. My cardio will be brief but high intensity.

Diet: around 350 grams of protein
Fat around 75 gms from flax seed, egg yolks and animal fat
Carbs I will start the cycle out by eating a pre defined amount of carbs. Say starting
on monday you will start with 200 grams of carbs. spread these carbs out
throughout the day. You should eat most of them before 7PM. You will then
decrease the carbs each day do that you are at less than 20 on friday. Saturday
is your "cheat" day. I would eat high GI and Low GI carbs every few hours, you
can pick a meal that is your beloved fast food as well but don't go over board.
You will want to consume 400-600 grams of carbs.This is because you are
refilling you muscle glycogen stores, which are depleted The next day is a
moderate or low carb day of 50 grams or less.

Current results:
6/23/06 (first day of cycles) 182lbs at 13.2% bodyfat
6/30/06 188lbs at 14% bodyfat
7/7/06 193lbs at 14.5% bodyfat

I'm up 11lbs in 2 weeks. This proves I'm holding water. I'm eating very clean and doing cardio everyday so I know I'm not gaining fat. In fact in the mirror I look a lot bigger than when I started, a little smooth but definitely not fatter. Hopefully the armidex will help.

What do you guys think so far? I am open to any ideas. My goals are to end the cycle under 10% bodyfat but the bodyfat% seems to be going the other way.

Landmine

Awards
I've started to get multlpe comments at work that I'm looking bigger. This is good news but I don't want to cause to much suspension. It's only week 3 I'm I'm going 12 weeks! I just joke back to them but it's hard to cover up in the summer.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I am no expert but I think most people on here would tell you to run the Test at least a week past the Tren, quite possibly past the Winny as well. Ending it like that I think you are going to encounter some serious recovery issues.

Landmine

Awards
The test E/tren E I have is premixed so I can't run one longer than the other. I'm running the winny 2 weeks past the test/tren because they will be in my system for another 2 weeks and I want all the drugs to clear at the same time. Make sense?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many carbs are you ingesting, and also how are measuring your BF? If you really want to cut I would add 6mgs Dicana or 25-50mcgs of T3 it will cut you nicely brother without eating your muscle.

Landmine

Awards
My carbs go as follows
sun 50gms
mon 200gms
tues 165gms
wed 120gms
thus 75gms
fri 20gms
sat 400-600gms
repeat

every friday I check my body fat with omrons hand held machine

I will research Dicana. I have never heard of it. T3 I have I have used in the past but didn't like it.

Thanks!

Landmine

Awards
I have been really busy the last few days so I've haven't updated like I would have like to. Anyways, I trained back yesterday and again got a monster pump. I am still getting sore on chest day too, but my weights have started to increase. Today is a rest day and tommorow I will tarin shoulders and cardio. I will also update my weight and bodyfay percentage.

Landmine

Awards
Updated stats

7/14/06 191lbs at 14.3% bodyfat

Not much change from last week

hammer strength press
180x8
200x6
210x6
db shoulder press
65x10
70x8
80x6
front db raises
25x8x3
side lateral raises
30x8x3
rear delt raises
30x8x3
shrugs
135x10
225x8
315x4

Weights are definitely up from last week. I have been feeling a little sick lately but I'll be alright.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The test E/tren E I have is premixed so I can't run one longer than the other. I'm running the winny 2 weeks past the test/tren because they will be in my system for another 2 weeks and I want all the drugs to clear at the same time. Make sense?

since it's mixed and the same esther I think you should be ok with the extra 2 weeks of winny and then starting the PCT

Landmine

Awards
Awsome workout today!

bb curls
85x10
105x6x2
db incline curls
30x8
35x8
40x6
preacher machine
70x10
90x8
100x8
hammer curls
40x10
45x8
50x8
close grip bench
135x10
155x8
175x6
dips
3x10
rope pushdowns
120x8
140x8
150x8

Felt very, very strong today. I will be starting the winny in a couple of weeks.This will be the first time I have used winny so I don't know what to expect.

Landmine

Awards
Trained legs this morning. Squats are up 50lbs and I leg pressed 15 plates for 4 reps! I'm still feeling like I have a stomach flu on and off. When I feel it, it feels like I'm going to puke then it goes away and comes back.

Landmine

Awards
This is now day 5 of feeling like crap. One minute I'm fine the next I can hardly move. I feel like I have to throw up but I can't. I missed todays chest workout because I'm just to sick. How long will this last? I've never had test flu this long before.

Landmine

Awards
Went to the doctors yesterday and he thinks it could be acid reflux.

So I missed training this morning because I still felt sick but plan to train this evening instead.

Landmine

Awards
Finally feeling better. I went old school yesterday and trained chest in the garage.

Landmine

Awards
Feeling better!!!

Updated stats

7/21/06 191lbs at 14.0% bodyfat

Weight staying the same but bodyfat coming down!
Trained arms in the garage again yesterday. Plan on back and cardio tonight.

Landmine

Awards
Been real busy lately so I haven't updated. I just bought a new dodge ram! Anyways I'm training chest at home today in my garage. Winny starts this sunday.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are feeling better. Very interested in your final results so keep us updated!

Landmine

Awards
Trained back last night. I will take off today and hit shoulders tommorow. After I injected yesterday my glute bled worse than it ever had. When I pulled out the needle blood came out everywhere and even to the floor. I held pressure on it for about 3 minutes and it stopped. I didn't do anything different than all the other times. ???

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Did you aspirate?? If you did, and you didn't draw any blood, you slid the needle completely through a vein. This is why it bled so much. You will be fine.

Landmine

Awards
Yes I did aspirtate. Since I only inject once a week I always inject in the same glute. Maybe I should alternate?

Landmine

Awards
UPDATED STATS

7/21/06 191lbs at 14.0% bodyfat
7/28/06 192lbs at 13.9% bodyfat

Up a pound and down in fat. I started 50mg of winny on sunday and will run the remainder of the cycle.

Landmine

Awards
Guys I'm going to have to cut the cycle short. I just had some blood work done and my cholesterol was 324! LDL's were way up and HDL's were way down. Also my liver enzymes were twice what they were suspose to be. Was it the test, tren, winny or combination? I'm not sure. Bit my health is to important than some extra mass. I will begin PCT next wednesday which will be 2 weeks after my last shot of test/tren. I will be using clomid for 4 weeks. 100mgs the first 2 weeks and 50mg the last 2 weeks. I will have to reevuluate my AAS cycles in the future if I choose to cycle again. I will base this on what AAS to use and cycle length. I appreciate everyones support.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Guys I'm going to have to cut the cycle short. I just had some blood work done and my cholesterol was 324! LDL's were way up and HDL's were way down. Also my liver enzymes were twice what they were suspose to be. Was it the test, tren, winny or combination? I'm not sure. Bit my health is to important than some extra mass. I will begin post cycle therapy next wednesday which will be 2 weeks after my last shot of test/tren. I will be using clomid for 4 weeks. 100mgs the first 2 weeks and 50mg the last 2 weeks. I will have to reevuluate my anabolic steroids cycles in the future if I choose to cycle again. I will base this on what AAS to use and cycle length. I appreciate everyones support.

Good idea about stopping the cycle..
Alot of good muscle will do when your dead from a heart attack!!
Get the cholestrol in check and keep hitting the weights!

(side note) Have you though about using toremifine in PCT? It has great cholestrol lowering properties!