PP/SD cycle VS. SD (standalone) cycle

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I decided that I am running my second cycle starting at the beginning of august. My first one was a 10/20/20 superdrol cycle with a successful pct and a total gain of 15 lbs that I have kept and actually added to since pct. I am wondering whether I should run superdrol as a standalone again or run PP for the first three weeks and then superdrol the last three. Which one would be more beneficial given that I had such great results with sd alone?? I am looking to put on 10-15 more pounds before I cut in the fall and reading that everyone's second cycle usually isn't as dramatic in the gains department makes me think the PP might help. Thanks ahead of time for any responses.
:head:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well first how long have you been off? How much do you weigh now and other stats etc.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
5'8"
170 lbs (up from 150)

i will have been off for nine weeks

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Wait longer, at your age, adjust your diet and more calories gradually as you increase in body weight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I would wait just because your stats are pretty good right now up 20lb and you could cut naturally with a non hormnal say sns e2 matrix or maybe something from ALRI both are great companies with SOLID products that work. I think that a second cycle after only 9 weeks could be somewhat disappointing. Cut now in summer and fall and bulk in winter

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
well im taking in about 3000 calories a day, 200-250 g of protein. im eating mainly chicken, turkey, eggs, wheat bread, bananas, strawberries, oats, salads, protein bars/shakes, pasta, rice, vegetables, and a couple cheat meals a week - grilled hamburgers or something like that.

thanks for the advice. it looks like everyone is saying to wait so it looks like thats what i will do. the only supplements i am taking now are glutamine, zma (ever since pct), a multi, flax/fish oils, and of course protein. ive been wanting to try green bulge/white blood as ive only heard good things about this stack. i also have been reading about powerfull/cissus rx combo but am thinking that would be more useful in my next pct when i do decide to run it. does anybody have any experience with these or any other suggestions?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well im taking in about 3000 calories a day, 200-250 g of protein. im eating mainly chicken, turkey, eggs, wheat bread, bananas, strawberries, oats, salads, protein bars/shakes, pasta, rice, vegetables, and a couple cheat meals a week - grilled hamburgers or something like that.

thanks for the advice. it looks like everyone is saying to wait so it looks like thats what i will do. the only supplements i am taking now are glutamine, zma (ever since post cycle therapy), a multi, flax/fish oils, and of course protein. ive been wanting to try green bulge/white blood as ive only heard good things about this stack. i also have been reading about powerfull/cissus rx combo but am thinking that would be more useful in my next post cycle therapy when i do decide to run it. does anybody have any experience with these or any other suggestions?

i havent' done the powerfull cissus stack but had great success with a creatine/argine stack